Pete S

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Isn't there a cover of something else on the flip? Haven't had one of these since the 70s but I seem to remember a cover on the flip? Or am I experiencing a 'senior' moment.

No you're probably thinking of their version of Sweetest Feeling which has something else on the flip (Candy?), thats a yellow RCA, this is a black one, one of if not the last black RCA release

, the B side is Man Without A Face written by the group

Social source share

No you're probably thinking of their version of Sweetest Feeling which has something else on the flip (Candy?), thats a yellow RCA, this is a black one, one of if not the last black RCA release

, the B side is Man Without A Face written by the group

Yep,

You're right Pete. That's the bugger.

Social source share

Monster sound in Scotland circa 85/86.....still as popular north of the border now as it was then.....Love it to bits.

think mark linton played this an glenrothes in 80s

rem being at warrington andy when gilly played it

and it was only the scots on the dancefloor :(

Social source share

think mark linton played this an glenrothes in 80s

rem being at warrington andy when gilly played it

and it was only the scots on the dancefloor :D

I remember that at Warrington...a full 47 seater of Scots on the dance floor, hand claps and..." SOUL..SOUL..SOUL...SOUL...." at the top of our voices.

Gillie and Mark used to play it at Morcambe as well....And Glenrothes was f**kin mahem, dancing on the tables.

It`s Gillies copy that I`ve got, in the scan above. Precious memories mate :ohmy:

Social source share

Source Advert