• Replies 173
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

Oh sod it i'll be over again this month.

There's nothing on the telly... tongue.gif

:thumbsup:

Be nice to see you Matt! :P

Mrs Soul, don't think we'll be back in time to get to the Avon Mill but i'll give you a text when we get to Rugby & see where you are.

i've arrived just a few days early :)

Well done you..............hope your doing well. :lol:

Got your medal ready..................you need it after allowing Jo to nurse you and now youre at the Rugby Rest Home.................brave man :D:shades::lol:

Guest kevnewry

i've arrived just a few days early :rolleyes:

.......... BE CHEAPER FOR YOU TO STAY THERE PHIL........ THE FLYBE DESK AT BELFAST CITY AIRPORT HAVE REPORTED YOU MISSING!!!!

TAKE IT EASY SATURDAY MATE,,, SEE YA SOON.

PS IM JUST JEALOUS COS I CANT GO!!!

HAVE A GOOD UN.

Edited by kevnewry

My first time at Rugby-Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Ya Up Taffy,looks like a good few of us going to Rugby Saturday,I will phone you Friday night to confirm pick up time and all that,Andy Kempster coming along as well.

North Herts on tour then.!!!

Toby.

Ya Up Taffy,looks like a good few of us going to Rugby Saturday,I will phone you Friday night to confirm pick up time and all that,Andy Kempster coming along as well.

North Herts on tour then.!!!

Toby.

sorted mate,can't wait :thumbsup:

Coming to the Avon Mill first ?

Dave does a grizzly bear do its thing in the woods????

I aint missing out on me bit of "Joe Blake" no way

A hungry allready Toby..

Guest James Trouble

Gill and a friend of hers are wanting to head up to Rugby from Surrey, they can get to the M25 or London but not as far as Rugby, is there anyone from that area who would be able help out and give two loverly girls a lift to and from Rugby? They are happy to help towards petrol...

Give Gill a ring on 07813207540 if you can help out...

Cheers

JT

Gill and a friend of hers are wanting to head up to Rugby from Surrey, they can get to the M25 or London but not as far as Rugby, is there anyone from that area who would be able help out and give two loverly girls a lift to and from Rugby? They are happy to help towards petrol...

Give Gill a ring on 07813207540 if you can help out...

Cheers

JT

Hi James, I've also popped this up on the lifts section... :thumbsup:

I've just had a very bizarre telephone conversation and now I'm starting to think it may be a joke, I do hope so and I'd love a tape of the conversation if it was... :D

Someone asked for a spot in the freestyle room via the website and his turn had come up for this Sat.

He has just phoned to ask what he needed to bring, so I went straight into all the genres that were exceptable.

His reply was "I meant what equipment, just my CD's or a line in for my MP3 player?"... :D

This conversation went on for about 15 minutes as I tried to explain it wasn't what we were about.

To say he wasn't impressed with what I had to say would be an understatement.

He told me that he was a professional DJ with over 6,000 tracks on CD and it was our loss if we cancelled him!!!

I thought I was very diplomatic as he threw his insults, I only piped up with "You would probably make a very good pub DJ"... :thumbsup:

The whole conversation was very surreal, which makes me think "Fudge, is this a wind up?"... :ohmy:

The good news is, Phil Shields, who has a few of them old fashioned singles, has offered to step in... :ohmy:

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
Guest Matt Male

I've just had a very bizarre telephone conversation and now I'm starting to think it may be a joke, I do hope so and I'd love a tape of the conversation if it was... :(

Someone asked for a spot in the freestyle room via the website and his turn had come up for this Sat.

He has just phoned to ask what he needed to bring, so I went straight into all the genres that were exceptable.

His reply was "I meant what equipment, just my CD's or a line in for my MP3 player?"... :D

This conversation went on for about 15 minutes as I tried to explain it wasn't what we were about.

He told me that he was a professional DJ with over 6,000 tracks on CD and it was our loss if we cancelled him!!!

I thought I was very diplomatic as he threw his insults, I only piped up with "You would probably make a very good pub DJ"... :thumbsup:

The whole conversation was vey surreal, which makes me think "Fudge, is this a wind up?"... :ohmy:

The good news is, Phil Shields, who has a few of them old fashioned singles, has offered to step in... :ohmy:

But who is Fudge? :D

I've just had a very bizarre telephone conversation and now I'm starting to think it may be a joke, I do hope so and I'd love a tape of the conversation if it was... :(

The whole conversation was vey surreal, which makes me think "Fudge, is this a wind up?"... :ohmy:

So Phil is going to do 1am to 2am then :D

I thought it was but now I think it would be too hard to pull it off, plus he's booked to DJ in Redditch on 22nd November... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh well.....phil is a much better replacement, I would rather listen to him anytime :lol:

mind you, thats if he can drag himself away from all those nurses that are going to pamper him :thumbsup:

The good news is, Phil Shields, who has a few of them old fashioned singles, has offered to step in...

:lol::lol::lol: OH, I SEE.. !! FIRST.. MR RIMMER is your NEW resident DJ - and NOW.. The Headbanging Irishman is the 'Substitute'.. !!

I'm just GLAD, now, that all them flyers for Rugby Soul Club you thought I'd been handing out all these months - really, ended up on my OPEN FIRE !! :lol:

The Wilton Ballroom IS on this weekend, isn't it ?!?

Anonim.. Amonin.. Animosi.. Anon, oh F**K IT !! 'UNSIGNED'

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

:lol: OH, I SEE.. !! FIRST.. MR RIMMER is your NEW resident DJ - and NOW.. The Headbanging Irishman is the 'Substitute'.. !!

I'm just GLAD, now, that all them flyers for Rugby Soul Club you thought I'd been handing out all these months - really, ended up on my OPEN FIRE !! :lol:

:lol::thumbsup:

Just a thought - on that potential wind -up..

If it is one Mr Jackson that made the 'phone call, Sian, then I just need to ask you a question:

Do you know WHOM taught Mr Fudge all his little 'tricks' !?! :lol::(:lol:

See you Saturday.. MAYBE :lol:

PMSL!!! :)

If it is one Mr Jackson that made the 'phone call, Sian, then I just need to ask you a question:

Do you know WHOM taught Mr Fudge all his little 'tricks' !?! :lol::lol::lol:

See you Saturday.. MAYBE :thumbsup:

Its not that Mr Jackson - we know of his antics!!! :lol::lol: (see my christmas keele pics! :lol: )

OH, I SEE.. !! FIRST.. MR RIMMER is your NEW resident DJ - and NOW.. The Headbanging Irishman is the 'Substitute'.. !!

I'm just GLAD, now, that all them flyers for Rugby Soul Club you thought I'd been handing out all these months - really, ended up on my OPEN FIRE !!

Do you know WHOM taught Mr Fudge all his little 'tricks' !?!

See you Saturday.. MAYBE

:lol: ...Don't worry, you were way down the list of replacements... :thumbsup:

Guest kevnewry

tongue.gif ...Don't worry, you were way down the list of replacements... :thumbsup:

FIRSTLY I COULD DJ GOT LOADS OF CD'S PHIL GAVE ME, :D

SECOND WONT BE LONG UNTIL PHIL IS RESIDENT DJ ALONG WITH THAT RIMMER BLOKE WHOEVER HE IS :D

Edited by kevnewry
Guest James Trouble

Can you sort me out with a CD player for the main room please, Sian? I've got something a bit special to play that a few kids have recently recorded in Finland, I've not had a chance to carve it up yet. It'll be worth the effort...

Let me know if you can't sort it and I'll see what I can bring along...

x

Edited by James Trouble
Guest James Trouble

:thumbsup: ... no.gif

I'll have to stick it on an ipod and play the .wav of it off that...

It's an Archie Bell / Delegates Of Soul / Soul Incorporated - My Proposal style dancer with a cool quirky vocal and stompy breaks for the dancers called Myron And E and produced by The Timmion lads in Finland who gave us Nicol Willis. But it's better than Nicol Willis IMO. The version I have is not the finished article I'm told as they still have the horn section to lay down, but it's pretty f'ing special already, so it'll be getting an airing on Saturday...

Fryer has a copy at the moment as well and he'll probably be playing it up in Scotland this weekend if you can catch him up there.

timmion.jpg

Edited by James Trouble
Guest James Trouble

There's a cd player in the freestyle room but after all the new cabling work in the main room that we've had done, we'd rather not go messing.

Okay dockey

x

Source Advert