New Member - Adey Pierce

Greetings worldwide Soul Source crowd , finally got around to registering. After an arduous and difficult 12 months of domestic problems, I have recently re-launched my mail order record business under the new name of SILVERFOX RECORDS. Alot of you will remember me as COTSWOLD RECORDS based in Gloucester. Well I have moved location now to Cheltenham and have new business premises and I am fully operational. With over 40,000 USA Soul 45's (1960's - 1990's) currently in stock. Lots of rare and obscure stuff available and I have around 10,000 currently listed on my website. WWW.SILVERFOXRECORDS.CO.UK . All enquirees and ticket request for the launch party contact me: adey@silverfoxrecords.co.uk. Look forward to hearing from you :D ADEY PIERCE

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Greetings worldwide Soul Source crowd , finally got around to registering. After an arduous and difficult 12 months of domestic problems, I have recently re-launched my mail order record business under the new name of SILVERFOX RECORDS. Alot of you will remember me as COTSWOLD RECORDS based in Gloucester. Well I have moved location now to Cheltenham and have new business premises and I am fully operational. With over 40,000 USA Soul 45's (1960's - 1990's) currently in stock. Lots of rare and obscure stuff available and I have around 10,000 currently listed on my website. WWW.SILVERFOXRECORDS.CO.UK . All enquirees and ticket request for the launch party contact me: adey@silverfoxrecords.co.uk. Look forward to hearing from you :lol: ADEY PIERCE

Hi Adey,

Havin problems with your site, get this when I click on "Sales List"

Warning: main(config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/silverfoxrecords.co.uk/public_html/saleslist.php on line 88

Don

Social source share

Greetings worldwide Soul Source crowd , finally got around to registering. After an arduous and difficult 12 months of domestic problems, I have recently re-launched my mail order record business under the new name of SILVERFOX RECORDS. Alot of you will remember me as COTSWOLD RECORDS based in Gloucester. Well I have moved location now to Cheltenham and have new business premises and I am fully operational. With over 40,000 USA Soul 45's (1960's - 1990's) currently in stock. Lots of rare and obscure stuff available and I have around 10,000 currently listed on my website. WWW.SILVERFOXRECORDS.CO.UK . All enquirees and ticket request for the launch party contact me: adey@silverfoxrecords.co.uk. Look forward to hearing from you :lol: ADEY PIERCE

I can't open the lists either. :)

These new premises :lol: , does that mean a shop? I do hope so as I miss going to the Antiques Centre, when having to visit the in-laws :lol: .

Social source share

I can't open the lists either. :lol:

These new premises :lol: , does that mean a shop? I do hope so as I miss going to the Antiques Centre, when having to visit the in-laws :lol: .

Sorry not a shop, but an appoitment only location above a garage 2 mins from Cheltenham city centre

All those of you having problems opening my lists, we are having website problems currently. Please e-mail me your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy of the current one.

Cheers, Adey

Social source share

Guest paulobone

Greetings Ady...for any of you who dont know ady, i have done business with him for many years and have never been disapointed with any record.

regards

Paul OBrien

Edited by paulobone
Social source share

Sorry not a shop, but an appoitment only location above a garage 2 mins from Cheltenham city centre

I heard it was a massage parlour, and that the records were just a 'front' :lol:

Explains why Des spends so much time in your place mind...especially since Beggsy rejected his lame advances :thumbup:

P.S. Might be a good idea if you sell a varied selection of cake and puddings? Could pull a few ladies in if so... :thumbup::lamsey:

Welcome to Soul Source mate....if you think I'm a pain in the flesh wait till I torture you on here :lol:

Edited by Mace
Social source share

Greetings worldwide Soul Source crowd , finally got around to registering. After an arduous and difficult 12 months of domestic problems, I have recently re-launched my mail order record business under the new name of SILVERFOX RECORDS. Alot of you will remember me as COTSWOLD RECORDS based in Gloucester. Well I have moved location now to Cheltenham and have new business premises and I am fully operational. With over 40,000 USA Soul 45's (1960's - 1990's) currently in stock. Lots of rare and obscure stuff available and I have around 10,000 currently listed on my website. WWW.SILVERFOXRECORDS.CO.UK . All enquirees and ticket request for the launch party contact me: adey@silverfoxrecords.co.uk. Look forward to hearing from you :thumbup: ADEY PIERCE

hi adey, welcome to the club!! bout time!! all the best

max..

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

Greetings worldwide Soul Source crowd , finally got around to registering. After an arduous and difficult 12 months of domestic problems, I have recently re-launched my mail order record business under the new name of SILVERFOX RECORDS. Alot of you will remember me as COTSWOLD RECORDS based in Gloucester. Well I have moved location now to Cheltenham and have new business premises and I am fully operational. With over 40,000 USA Soul 45's (1960's - 1990's) currently in stock. Lots of rare and obscure stuff available and I have around 10,000 currently listed on my website. WWW.SILVERFOXRECORDS.CO.UK . All enquirees and ticket request for the launch party contact me: adey@silverfoxrecords.co.uk. Look forward to hearing from you :thumbup: ADEY PIERCE

Ey up Adey, wondered where you'd got to. Send us a list please owd lad - northernsoulman@iinet.net.au.

Cheers...........Pete

Social source share

Good to see you on here Adey,

Please email me your list : soulaustralia@hotmail.com

Can't let that Pete Fowler fella get all the rare vinyl that you're gonna send Down Under !!! :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert