Guest Trevski

Not that I know of. You seen the one on ebay too! :shades:

PS Good to meet you at the 'Harold" do in B'ford on Sat! :unsure:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Not that I know of. You seen the one on ebay too! :ohmy:

PS Good to meet you at the 'Harold" do in B'ford on Sat! :unsure:

link

I hadn't seen the one on Ebay till now! Someone had asked me about a copy they have been offered for sale and he is a little suspicious about it's authenticity?

Great to meet you and your good lady wife too on saturday at the Harold Club.

regards

Paul :shades:

Social source share

Never heard of any boots, seems to be quite a few in circulation though. I recall a number turned up before the west coast find, possibly they had 'leaked out' or came from another source. One year Richie? More like 4 years I would have thought? Recall it seemed to get some spins a few years ago by various DJ's.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Never heard of any boots, seems to be quite a few in circulation though. I recall a number turned up before the west coast find, possibly they had 'leaked out' or came from another source. One year Richie? More like 4 years I would have thought? Recall it seemed to get some spins a few years ago by various DJ's.

link

Not 100% but last two from same seller on e-bay??? Neither reached reserve. Known this a good few years too.

Social source share

I've had problems in the past with this seller under another user name.Had it in his sellers box for quite some time now about 3/4 years ago.Wanted £750 then as he says he bought off a USA seller at the time for around $600/700.Wouldn't go near it with a barge pole let alone cash. :yes:

Social source share

I've had problems in the past with this seller under another user name.Had it in his sellers box for quite some time now about 3/4 years ago.Wanted £750 then as he says he bought off a USA seller at the time for around $600/700.Wouldn't go near it with a barge pole let alone cash. :yes:

link

I was offered this by the seller [thro ebay]as a second chance ....for 41 quid..deffo dodgy :angry:

Social source share

defo not been booted :P im probly 1 of the only ones playing it :thumbsup:

big record in the south west thanks to the bitchdj who ever you are :shhh:

HEAVENLY BLOCKED :thumbsup:ph34r.gif

DONT FORGET HEAVENLY BLOCKED WEEKENDER 1st & 2nd JULY 2005 THE GRAND ATLANTIC HOTEL WESTON-SUPER-MARE FRIDAY NITE SOUL NITE 8.00 / 2.00 SAT AL-DAYER12.00 /2.00 WITH THE FLIRTATIONS LIVE ON STAGE ABOUT 10.00pm PLUS 10 DJs

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert