Artist Named On Usps Parcel

Linda4me

Just received one of my all time favourite 45s from the US and under the "Description of Contents" it says 

45 rpm record with the artists name next to it ?? this is asking for trouble i reckon and must be down to the seller its's a good job the value was put at $10 or it might have gone astray ??

Edited by linda4me
Social source share

Just received one of my all time favourite 45s from the US and under the "Description of Contents" it says

45 rpm record with the artists name next to it ?? this is asking for trouble i reckon and must be down to the seller its's a good job the value was put at $10 or it might have gone astray ??

Imagine my face when the parcel had Willie Wright - right on for the darkness ( hotel) with a four figure value next to it!

The only saving grace was, it got through customs with no duty charge :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I returned from holiday last week with a two boxes on my doorstep one was 30 cm squared and I though what the hell is that to myself ,as I pulled up in my car.On the side was a invoice which stated that it was contained a us record called  natural four - Hanging on to a lie. 

The other box contain records as well they had both been left there for about four days which is just down from the local pub untouched and all fine.

very lucky  :thumbup:

Social source share

I returned from holiday last week with a two boxes on my doorstep one was 30 cm squared and I though what the hell is that to myself ,as I pulled up in my car.On the side was a invoice which stated that it was contained a us record called  natural four - Hanging on to a lie. 

The other box contain records as well they had both been left there for about four days which is just down from the local pub untouched and all fine.

very lucky  :thumbup:

It would have been a whole different outcome if the title was Pharrell Williams - happy ;)
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!