A Taste Of Honey May 22nd

• Replies 124
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Me and Her indoors will be breaking cover to attend this 'Music fest par excellence.' I do hope I can find it this time without ending up on the tram track. 'Til Friday PM then. thumbsup.gif

Ricardo & Annie (get yer gun theres a goose in the garden) :D

TOP NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Dale

MINE SOON KEN !!!!!!!!! A VINTAGE YEAR LOL laugh.gif

HOPE ALL GOES WELL CHRIS,HAVE A SUPERB NITE FINGERS CROSSED SEE YA 28TH JUNE OR MAYBE SOONER (YORK).

DALE

Guest Beeks

Looking forward to this, and defininatly make sure Ricardo dosn't drive up the "METRO LINE" rather than taking the right turn onto Picccadilly, like he did the last time whistling.gif:lol::lol:

post-4107-1242830402.jpg

Annie

Just seen your location Annie

Llandudno posse in the area!! :lol::lol:

Guest Beeks

If I'm right I think we spoke via e:mailed on here about 6 monthe - 1 year ago... :P

post-4107-1242830402.jpg

Annie

Oh we did? I apologise then...I have the memory of an alzheimic gold fish :P:P

Trying to get a lift up to this , you just cant beat a good Taste of Honey! biggrin.gif:) Get the spare leg in, I need to dance! xxx

YA PUT YER LEFT LEG IN YER PUT YER LEFT LEG IN YER PUT YER LEFT LEG OUT N SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT ....BE ACE TO CYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Have a marvelous night..........

Been ages since I've had a dose of Honey, got my flights booked for June :ohmy:

See ya at the fairground in Cleggy in a few weeks

Corporal S

YA MIGHT YA MIGHT NOT ..I COULD BE CUNNINGLY DISGUISED ...DEFO CYA END OF JUNE !!! :D

Be good to see you gal. :lol:

Although some may say you are there even if you aren't. Or is it the other way round? laugh.gif

HEY JOAN ARE YOU IMPLYING OUR DENISE IS NOT ALL THERE !!

STREWTH LAWDY !!!

BEWARE THE HIGH-KICKIN SISTERS OF MAYHEM :lol:

CPTN M :lol:

HEY JOAN ARE YOU IMPLYING OUR DENISE IS NOT ALL THERE !!

STREWTH LAWDY !!!

BEWARE THE HIGH-KICKIN SISTERS OF MAYHEM :lol:

No, someone stood talking to Denise for over an hour one night thinking it was me :wacko:

Easy mistake to make I suppose, there's only about two feet in height and about three stone in weight difference :lol:

No, someone stood talking to Denise for over an hour one night thinking it was me :wacko:

Easy mistake to make I suppose, there's only about two feet in height and about three stone in weight difference :lol:

:lol::lol:laugh.gif fookin funny tho - I just played along..... :P

post-501-1242918309_thumb.jpg

THIS IS THE TEAM FOR TOMMORROW NIGHTS FIXTURE , BARRING LATE-TRANSFERS OR UNFORSEEN TRAINING GROUND INJURIES ..................IT'S A FUNNY OLD GAME THIS THING CALLED SOUL..... AND BELIEVE ME ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.....RIGHT BETTA GET THE BOVRIL ON THE GO !!!!!!!!! ANYONE FOR MYSTERY-MEAT PIES ??? MIGHT BE CAKE IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF FREDDIE CHAVEZ ( WHOEVER HE PLAYED FOR ) Y'ALL NEVA KNOW WHY BUT DEEP BREATHE ....NOW RELAX !!!!!!!!! AND GET READY FOR A KICK-ASS EVENING OF MOUTH-WATERIMG SOUL........QUEEN ELIZABETH....BOBBY CHARLTON........GOOOOAAALLLLL !!!!!! THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE PITCH THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER....NOT YET IT'S ONLY JUST BEGAN !!!!!!!

PEAS IN A POD !!!!!!!!!!

YA CAN GET SOME CREAM FOR THAT I HEAR :lol:

ANYROADUP .... HOW WILL WE TELL YA APART ????????? :lol:

never a hassle off you Ian my friend alway a pleasure :ohmy:

sorry only just reading thread :thumbup: god looks like its gonna be a busy one

roll on Friday

HE'S NOT THE SAVIOUR HE'S A VERY NAUGHTY BOY........I'LL HAVE THREE FLAT STONES AND A TWIST OF GRAVEL !!!!!!

Guest kevnewry

ALL HONEY TASTERS HAVE A DAMN FINE TIME IN THE WONDERFUL COMPANY OF CAPT MORGAN BEEN A WEE WHILE SINCE MY LAST VISIT TO MADCHESTER SO LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE BIRTHDAY BASH IN JUNE :ohmy:

THINK CORPORAL SHEILDS HAS ALREADY LEFT OR HE'S ON MANOUVRES :thumbup:

SEE YA SOON CUZ..... BARACKS POOR WHITE TRASH COUSIN K.OBAMA :D

post-501-1242918309_thumb.jpg

THIS IS THE TEAM FOR TOMMORROW NIGHTS FIXTURE , BARRING LATE-TRANSFERS OR UNFORSEEN TRAINING GROUND INJURIES ..................IT'S A FUNNY OLD GAME THIS THING CALLED SOUL..... AND BELIEVE ME ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.....RIGHT BETTA GET THE BOVRIL ON THE GO !!!!!!!!! ANYONE FOR MYSTERY-MEAT PIES ??? MIGHT BE CAKE IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF FREDDIE CHAVEZ ( WHOEVER HE PLAYED FOR ) Y'ALL NEVA KNOW WHY BUT DEEP BREATHE ....NOW RELAX !!!!!!!!! AND GET READY FOR A KICK-ASS EVENING OF MOUTH-WATERIMG SOUL........QUEEN ELIZABETH....BOBBY CHARLTON........GOOOOAAALLLLL !!!!!! THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE PITCH THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER....NOT YET IT'S ONLY JUST BEGAN !!!!!!!

CPTN M :ohmy:

HI CHRIS

REALLY REALLY UP FOR THIS ONE COULD'NT HONOR OUR LAST BOOKING :D AS YOU KNOW, DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS GOT SOME AMAZING TUNES FROM OUT OF MONGOLIA TO UNLEASH ON YOU'S GUYS I PROMISE TO PLAY THE VERY BEST BLACK AMERICA HAS TO OFFER......... ME DEBS AND TRACY COMING OVER ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS FOR A WEE BIT OF SUPPORT YOU HAVE A GREAT LINE UP OF PLAYERS , I TELL YA IT CAN'T FAIL, A FEW LEFT FIELDERS PACKED IN THE BOX :thumbup:

SEE YOU ALL TOMMORROW ITS GUNNA GET FUNKY

LATERS

FLANNY

WOT :yes:huh.gif:Phuh.gif THE STONES IS FLAT THAT MAKES ME VERY BITTER laugh.gif

Met this girl at a dance .......asked her if she wanted a drink and offered her a sip of me 'John Smiths' she looked daggers at me then went off to dance to Chubby Checker..............She left me Bitter and Twisted !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm coming on my own I think!! Absolutely no sign of a babysitter till Cleethorpes!!

Please be kind and say hello, pretend you know me etc...

I promise to behave messrs C&C...

Actuallly I've just noticed Mrs Andrew is in attendance... I'll be reet :D:yes:

Edited by Reg

I'm coming on my own I think!! Absolutely no sign of a babysitter till Cleethorpes!!

Please be kind and say hello, pretend you know me etc...

I promise to behave messrs C&C...

Actuallly I've just noticed Mrs Andrew is in attendance... I'll be reet :D:yes:

Ya know ya can talk to us !!!!!!!!!!!!! I personally do a very fine-line in gibberish !!!!!!!!

CnC xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ya know ya can talk to us !!!!!!!!!!!!! I personally do a very fine-line in gibberish !!!!!!!!

CnC xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I have got the thumb screws on two ladies you know very well but they're being very sensible....early starts next day apparently they say :D ....

Plus, as well as Annie, I've heard that Ganche is out and she sounds like a girl after my heart so a good night is in store!!!!

Well I have got the thumb screws on two ladies you know very well but they're being very sensible....early starts next day apparently they say :D ....

Plus, as well as Annie, I've heard that Ganche is out and she sounds like a girl after my heart so a good night is in store!!!!

What about me and Tony?

I promise he won't trip you up or anything :yes:

YEAH DENISE IS RECRUITING FOR 'THE SISTERS OF MAYHEM' FOR THIS YEARS CLEGGY ... RECKON YOU'D BE A PERFECT CANDIDATE IN A GROOVEY POSITIVE WAY !!!!! WHO BE THESE TWO LADIES !!!!!!!!! :yes:

YEAH DENISE IS RECRUITING FOR 'THE SISTERS OF MAYHEM' FOR THIS YEARS CLEGGY ... RECKON YOU'D BE A PERFECT CANDIDATE IN A GROOVEY POSITIVE WAY !!!!! WHO BE THESE TWO LADIES !!!!!!!!! :D

don't think it's a hard guess...one is Ms Cato...the other my little badger friend....

I MIGHT !!!!!!!!! NO MAKE THAT I WILL ! AND WHAT ABOUT YOU N TONY ??? :yes:

Chris, Tony is still serving his pennance for tripping me up with his flippin walking stick on my wedding night at Soul or nothing..you know the one you missed as you had gadded off to Ireland djying or summin!! tongue.gif (In fact I forgave him the moment Joanie handed over the bottle of Moet.... :D )

Chris, Tony is still serving his pennance for tripping me up with his flippin walking stick on my wedding night at Soul or nothing..you know the one you missed as you had gadded off to Ireland djying or summin!! tongue.gif (In fact I forgave him the moment Joanie handed over the bottle of Moet.... :D )

Oooohh I'm sure there's still a little bit of mileage left in that one Reggie :yes:

Chris, Tony is still serving his pennance for tripping me up with his flippin walking stick on my wedding night at Soul or nothing..you know the one you missed as you had gadded off to Ireland djying or summin!! tongue.gif (In fact I forgave him the moment Joanie handed over the bottle of Moet.... :yes: )

YEP I WAS TAKING PART IN THE ALL IRELAND STEP-DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS...THAT'S THE ONE WHERE YA TRY AND PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF TOTHER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT !!!!!!

HOPE THE MOET WAS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND WASN'T PART OF A SUSTAINED ATTACK...I PERSONALLY PREFER LANSON FOR HAND TO HAND COMBAT OR IS THAT HAND TO MOUTH ..I DUNNO !!!!!!!!!! :D

Oooohh I'm sure there's still a little bit of mileage left in that one Reggie :yes:

The funniest thing is that I actually forgot all about it until you reminded me the next time we met tongue.gif

It wasn't that I was the most glamorous of brides so no harm was done at all...in fact it gave me an excuse for looking more dishevelled... laugh.gif

But maybe I should tell Tony that I still get twinges in the ankle... :P and only strongbow eases it :D

Source Advert