Sunday Picture Quiz

Godzilla

By popular demand (well, about three people anyway) here's another Sunday picture quiz. Just a bit of fun so feel free to join in - no shame in having a punt.

As usual our mystery person is a non-soul related artist who has had at least one tune played on the Northern Soul scene. I'll take questions to which I can answer 'yes' or 'no' - and will provide extra clues if we're really struggling.

To be honest, something makes me think we might have had this one before. You know what it's like when your memory starts going...

If that's the case it'll be a quick one. However I have another one prepared that's gonna be a real toughie!

Who's the lady?

post-1918-12558921039581_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 176
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

By popular demand (well, about three people anyway) here's another Sunday picture quiz. Just a bit of fun so feel free to join in - no shame in having a punt.

As usual our mystery person is a non-soul related artist who has had at least one tune played on the Northern Soul scene. I'll take questions to which I can answer 'yes' or 'no' - and will provide extra clues if we're really struggling.

To be honest, something makes me think we might have had this one before. You know what it's like when your memory starts going...

If that's the case it'll be a quick one. However I have another one prepared that's gonna be a real toughie!

Who's the lady?

Is it the girl,or the blokes in the background(hic)

Social source share

Who's the lady?

Rose batiste? not good eyes or little peggy march

Edited by HARRY CROSBY
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert