A Taste Of Honey @ The Hell Fire Club

What a brill afternoon/evening @ATOH. Never quite got to grips of being the 'Bellwood in the Belfry' MC without a mic, ha ha – but hey not that the DJs, who well and truly graced the decks upstairs with some glorious chill out sounds, need any introduction – certainly not – just a drum roll of appreciation for Brett Franklin, Mark Baildon, Tony Jackson, Paul Havekin , Pete Jay, Budgie, Little Ave and Phil Shields. Hopefully they'll post their play lists- many of which ended up on my wants list – which is always the mark of an excellent event for me.

Whilst the upstairs had a chill out/freestyle theme , it has to be said Phil Shields went just a tad up tempo for a dancers delight interlude which sort of summed up what upstairs was all about – no boundaries.

Wonderful to see a contingent from York , Mick & Lynn Burnett , Andy & Mel Hudson and of course Brocky ....Special thanks for the 'cast of thousands' who excelled early doors in designing a team building/ bonding event which now needs to be marketed to corporate organisations ( you had to be there to understand the context....)

Kept duckin down to the cauldron for the up-tempo sounds, catching Carl & Maria, Soul Sam , George Wallace and our genial host Bearsoul excelling behind the decks plus a roaring fire and that beautifully marinated hog roast.

Denise & I Can't think of a better way to spend Sunday than with friends @ this wacky venue, the oh so soulful 'Hell Fire' club.

Big thanks to Chris & Carlos for inviting me to be part of the latest '...Honey' instalment – it went rather well me thinks. Roll on the all dayer

Will post play list later

Andy

NORTH YORKSHIRE SOUL CLUB

@

THE MAGNIFICENT RILEY SMITH HALL , TADCASTER nr YORK,

SAT 19th December .

ALL DAYER 2PM -1AM

Venue is the restored 1920s, art deco ballroom with a fantastic main room (reputedly largest wooden sprung dance floor in England), balcony & upstairs rare soul room

Resident DJs PAT BRADY, TONY HATFIELD, JOHN PARKER , COLIN WOOD, ANDY BELLWOOD,

MARTYN BYRD & DALE BYERS

(All dayer Special Guests tbc )

FURTHER INFO, REVIEWS, PHOTOS ETC

https://www.imonmyway.me.uk/

Edited by andybellwood
  • Replies 25
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Many thanks to Chris & Carlos for a great evening top music top people got there just before 6 and its a spooktastic venue especially when the lights were turned down,nice to see Carl & Marie and Derek & Janet out and Sam staying on after his set and enjoying the sounds. ATB Steve, Lesley, Alma and Julie (who is off to Oz soon).

especially when the lights were turned down,

:laugh: ...That'll be me...we popped out at 5 to pick Ms Brock up from the station and came back to find the lights on...:ohmy:

Well, what can I say, another excellent day in the company of great friends.

We left Rugby at 11.30am and made early doors...

I love this venue, you lot up in that there Madchester are so spoilt with your choices of where you can go but this one just keeps calling me back...:thumbup:

Always sure of good company, music and insanity...perfect...:yes:

Managed to last almost the whole day and a quick trundle back down the M6 and far too hyped up to sleep, sat chatting for a few more hours.

Planning our next trip on Dec 20th already...:thumbup:

Might need a coach next time, the more that find out about this gem, the more wanna travel with us.

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

Really can't add anything to Andy and Sian's look backs.

Great day with like minded people, excellent music, good laughs and just a funtastic time.thumbup.gif

Many thanks to Sian and Dean for the lift, and my fellow travellers.

The laughs started within 2 minutes of leaving Rugby, and the day just got better.

The venue has to be seen to be believed and a true ATB policy.

Lots played I didn't know and that's a definite bonus.

Superb range of DJ's playing what they wanted without any restriction.

Resulting in a musical feast.

From all accounts the Hog roast was also excellent, but being a Sunday I was on a liquid diet. wicked.gif

The corporate event was both worrying and amusing, with all the 'experts' in the Belfry.biggrin.gif

But between everyone the problem was resolved.

Really brilliant day and I'd urge anyone who hasn't been to give it a try.

On my 'must visit again' list.

Get that coach booked Sian.laugh.gif

Spooky venu

Mr Bellwood thankfully you said alldayer, I wouldn't do a niter, too many bumps in the nights. We'd be sat round a table clinging to a glass full of spirits (hopefully) enjoying the light relief of "ghost in my house" Moon light music and you" It was nice to meet Mr Wallace and his good lady wife, very nice sounds, and the my mate from Rugby who controlled herself and didn't grab me this time and chuck me down the stairs. Talking of stairs, sorry for not going to the Bellwood bellfry more than once, I could get up there getting down, talk about steep stairs, I felt like bouncing down on my arse, not cool. :( so I never saw Pete and little Ave and the others. Carl & Maria Willingham fantastic, I enjoyed your presence and your tunes. The Looney tune of the day was Chris :) Morgan the only person who argue with himself whilst DJing and loose the argument, great mate :yes: He was still getting over the Torch :ohmy: I had a great day out with top people and thank you Mel for taking me

Andy

and the my mate from Rugby who controlled herself and didn't grab me this time and chuck me down the stairs.

laugh.gif ...I'm never gunna live that down but I don't think we'd have faired so well on them stairs there yesterday...laugh.gif

Shame I missed this, couldn't get there on the day. Whens the next one scheduled for - December time? cheers

I think Chris maybe still recovering but this was his signature...thumbup.gif

SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH .XMAS BONANZA - KARL HEARD . SOUL SAM . MALAYKA . DAVE THORLEY . MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST . JOHHNY FINGERS . CHRIS MORGAN . ADY POUNTAIN . PHIL SHIELDS . DAVE RIMMER . SIR KENNETH AITCHISON . NORTHERN NEV . MR & MRS SOUL . ANDY BELLWOOD . DAWN CARMAN . STU CHEETHAM .COLIN WOOD .JIMMY MACK.

W hat can I say ?? Beyond the Soultastic FACT !! that your all absolute Stars !!!

It was without a doubt the best way of spending a Moist Manchester Sunday I can think of !!

The Company , The MUSIC !!!! WOW !!! we're The Absolute 'BEE's KNEES'

If we have a policy it's Free-Reign for All Disc-Jockeys and The only hint of A LAW as such is ENJOY yourself !!!! Which aint a bad philosophy I reckon !!!!

Huge Thanks to Andy Bellwood & Paul Havekin & Tony Jackson & Dave The Owner & Manager of The Hellfire Club for pulling out all the stops to get the sound sorted up in The Bellfry' I didn't stick my oar in as I'm not a Sound-Engineer , some have even said I'm of unsound-mind ??? Well that's as maybe but WHAT A BLINDING DAY !!!!

Hog-Roast In The Rain was wonderfull !!! Great Food Top Friendly Staff !!

All this makes for an experience y'all wanna repeat SO MASSIVE THANKS !!!! To Dave & his Top Staff !!!

What about The Music !!!! I'm speechless for once !!! All I can say is I trust All You Ace DJs will post a smattering of the mouthwatering tunes your warmed the cockles of our hearts with !!!!!!

Our Fantastic Guest DJ was Mr George Wallace from 'The Spiders Webb Soul Club' in Edinburgh and what Fab Tunes & what A Gent !!! George was accompanied by his Fab Wife & Partner Maureen ( cya both soon !!!!).

Everytime I scaled the stairs to 'The Bellfry' The music was so sublime I just didn' wanna leave ' Peter Jay & Little Ave' Budgie, Mark Baildon , Paul Havekin , Tony Jackson , Brett Franklin & Top Mc & DJ for our little piece of chilled-out 'Soul Heaven' AKA 'DON'T SURRENDER YOUR DREAMS' !! Andy Bellwood !! All The absolute Business !!!

I only caught odd tracks of most sets as I had to be downstairs in The Cauldron most of the Time , where the tunes we're hot !!! Simmering SOUL & boling- ova- ... a mouth-watering blend of styles ...such variety and all A1!

It's great when DJs aren't harnessed by marketing & expectations and are FREE to cut-loose ......Phil Shields did just that ...Wonderfull Man with Tunes to match ..No Edge Unassuming with Bags Of Style !!! SAM .....speechless Sir !!! Arise Sir Sam !!!

A name synonymous with innovation , style , taste ...it goes on & on !!! WILLINGHAM ...namely Maria & Her Mystery Guest !!!!!!!!!!!! Just Perfection !!!

And Me ? Well here come The Men In White coats' dragging me back to my padded-cell ...my next day-pass from The Institution will funnily enough co-incide with THE 'TASTE OF HONEY' XMAS BONANZA ON SUNDAY THE 20th of DECEMBER !

Huge Thanks to Sara for Staffing The Door & being All-round ACE & Carlos for his support !!

I can't remember everyone or even who I am !!! But Ace to spend the day with y'all ....The pleasure is all mine and Andy & Mel I was lying 'Life is not a minestrone' that would be a soup of some sort and to the man who stole a punnet of fruit from Sainsburys thinking he was taking his own life.. well all I can say mate is 'Life is not a bowl of Cherries' !!! ( think about it !!!)

But !!! Sunday with y'all was life-affirming for me .......The Music, The Venue ...the sheer warmth from The Hearth & The Heart of all present made this a special day...but Hey with such good company how canya fail ...so let's do it again on 20th December....MIRTH , MAYHEM & MINCE-PIES ...and just possibly some of the sweetest Music this side of Heaven !!!!!!!!

BIG LUV

BEARSOUL & FRIENDS ( that's all of you !!!!!!! )

Edited by bearsoul

W hat can I say ?? Beyond the Soultastic FACT !! that your all absolute Stars !!!

It was without a doubt the best way of spending a Moist Manchester Sunday I can think of !!

The Company , The MUSIC !!!! WOW !!! we're The Absolute 'BEE's KNEES'

If we have a policy it's Free-Reign for All Disc-Jockeys and The only hint of A LAW as such is ENJOY yourself !!!! Which aint a bad philosophy I reckon !!!!

Huge Thanks to Andy Bellwood & Paul Havekin & Tony Jackson & Dave The Owner & Manager of The Hellfire Club for pulling out all the stops to get the sound sorted up in The Bellfry' I didn't stick my oar in as I'm not a Sound-Engineer , some have even said I'm of unsound-mind ??? Well that's as maybe but WHAT A BLINDING DAY !!!!

Hog-Roast In The Rain was wonderfull !!! Great Food Top Friendly Staff !!

All this makes for an experience y'all wanna repeat SO MASSIVE THANKS !!!! To Dave & his Top Staff !!!

What about The Music !!!! I'm speechless for once !!! All I can say is I trust All You Ace DJs will post a smattering of the mouth "watering tunes your warmed the cockles of our hearts with !!!!!!

Our Fantastic Guest DJ was Mr George Wallace from 'The Spiders Webb Soul Club' in Edinburgh and what Fab Tunes & what A Gent !!! George was accompanied by his Fab Wife & Partner Maureen ( cya both soon !!!!).

Everytime I scaled the stairs to 'The Bellfry' The music was so sublime I just didn' wanna leave ' Peter Jay & Little Ave' Budgie, Mark Baildon , Paul Havekin , Tony Jackson , Brett Franklin & Top Mc & DJ for our little piece of chilled-out 'Soul Heaven' AKA 'DON'T SURRENDER YOUR DREAMS' !! Andy Bellwood !! All The absolute Business !!!

I only caught odd tracks of most sets as I had to be downstairs in The Cauldron most of the Time , where the tunes we're hot !!! Simmering SOUL & boling- ova- ... a mouth-watering blend of styles ...such variety and all A1!

It's great when DJs aren't harnessed by marketing & expectations and are FREE to cut-loose ......Phil Shields did just that ...Wonderfull Man with Tunes to match ..No Edge Unassuming with Bags Of Style !!! SAM .....speechless Sir !!! Arise Sir Sam !!!

A name synonymous with innovation , style , taste ...it goes on & on !!! WILLINGHAM ...namely Maria & Her Mystery Guest !!!!!!!!!!!! Just Perfection !!!

And Me ? Well here come The Men In White coats' dragging me back to my padded-cell ...my next day-pass from The Institution will funnily enough co-incide with THE 'TASTE OF HONEY' XMAS BONANZA ON SUNDAY THE 20th of DECEMBER !

Huge Thanks to Sara for Staffing The Door & being All-round ACE & Carlos for his support !!

I can't remember everyone or even who I am !!! But Ace to spend the day with y'all ....The pleasure is all mine and Andy & Mel I was lying 'Life is not a minestrone' that would be a soup of some sort and to the man who stole a punnet of fruit from Sainsburys thinking he was taking his own life.. well all I can say mate is 'Life is not a bowl of Cherries' !!! ( think about it !!!)

But !!! Sunday with y'all was life-affirming for me .......The Music, The Venue ...the sheer warmth from The Hearth & The Heart of all present made this a special day...but Hey with such good company how canya fail ...so let's do it again on 20th December....MIRTH , MAYHEM & MINCE-PIES ...and just possibly some of the sweetest Music this side of Heaven !!!!!!!!

BIG LUV

BEARSOUL & FRIENDS ( that's all of you !!!!!!! )

HI CHRIS & CARLOS wave.gif

MANY THANKS FOR INVITING US OVER TO SPIN A FEW TUNES UP IN THE BELLFRY! thumbsup.gif

WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC VENUE, JUST LIKE BEING ON THE SET OF THE ADAMS FAMILY!! laugh.gif

WE REALLY ENJOYED THE DAY SPENT WITH A GREAT GROUP OF SOULIES ALL OF WHOM REALLY ENJOYED THEIR SOUL MUSIC. thumbup.gif

WILL POST PLAYLISTS UP LATER.good.gif

ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DECEMBER XMASH BASH! thumbup.gif

AV & PETE

Belfry play list

Diane Renay 'Soft-spoken guy' (20th Century)

Mary Sue Wellington 'Spoiled' (Tuff)

Sam & Dave 'It was so nice while it lasted' (Roulette)

Eddie Lovette 'You're my girl' (Steady)

Act 111 'Today I want to stay inside' (Harley)

Vamp 'Free & easy' (Mar-vel)

George Sempter Rhythm Committee 'Don't be afraid' (Rama)

Nooney Ricketts 'Player play on' (IT)

Carole Sloane 'It's all over for me' (Columbia)

Rory McDonald 'Your love is indescribably delicious' (Phillips)

Soul Investigators 'Make it Mellow' (Soul Sides)

Dennis Jones 'Is there a reason' (Plug)

Little Hooks 'I don't want to leave you' (UA)

Sir Guy & Rocking Cavaliers 'My sweet baby' (DPG)

George Goodman & the Headliners 'I 'm so tired' (Val)

Jo Walker 'This is my last goodbye' (Bold)

Dena Barnes 'End this way' c/u

The Creations 'Just remember me' (Globe)

Leone Thomas 'Thank you baby' (Don)

‘There was a time’ XMAS EVENT

Monday 28th December @ Kennedys Café Bar, York

Resident DJs Soulmaster Jay, Barry Forth & Ricky Nelson.

Guest DJs Andy Bellwood (Riley Smith Hall) & Little Av (Manifesto Soul Club )

Edited by andybellwood

Hi, to everyone who attended this wonderful event. At one point I thought I was in the Wacky Races: the Creepy Coupe was parked outside and the Gruesome Twosome (Tabs + Charlie) were inside. Not too sure about Frankenstein watching over you at the urinal though ! Venue certainly is different, but then the music played wasn't just plain ordinary - a superb combination.

Very nice to meet and chat with Brett, Paul, George and others who's names evade me at this time. The Banbury Soul Club boys travelled up with Sian & Dean (journeyed in comfort) and Matt from Rugby Allniter and also in the presence of Phil Shields.

Support for this event will grow as the word spreads about just how good it is.

If you have no plans for this evening, why not listen in to the Interweb link below for Shades of Soul 8-10pm (repeated next Sunday 12-2pm)

Two hours of great music with myself Tom H, Becket, MisterBecket and host Nick Topsy Turvey. Get an idea of what Banbury Soul Club is all about.

https://www.banburyinternetradio.com/

Cheers....................... Tom. Banbury

laugh.gif ...I'm never gunna live that down but I don't think we'd have faired so well on them stairs there yesterday...laugh.gif

I think Chris maybe still recovering but this was his signature...thumbup.gif

SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH .XMAS BONANZA - KARL HEARD . SOUL SAM . MALAYKA . DAVE THORLEY . MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST . JOHHNY FINGERS . CHRIS MORGAN . ADY POUNTAIN . PHIL SHIELDS . DAVE RIMMER . SIR KENNETH AITCHISON . NORTHERN NEV . MR & MRS SOUL . ANDY BELLWOOD . DAWN CARMAN . STU CHEETHAM .COLIN WOOD .JIMMY MACK.

PLUS MATT SMART & THE RETURN OF PETER JAY & LITTLE AVE !!!!!

Had a good couples of hours in the company of mr Jackson, mr Havekin & mr Franklin, double decked with Brett for half an hour so didnt play much. spent most of the time in the upstairs (belfry) room, first hour was interesting we started with 1 mixer no powe supply then a larger mixer that one didnt work then a mixer about the size of a cadillac with just as many buttons and switches this one worked very well :thumbsup:

eric jones baby i love you

prince ellis i just love you

marie franklin being in love isnt easy

bennie shaw what price for love

rey villar heaven is my witness

Gregory washington whisper cool breeze

may have played something else but cant remember

Mark

Edited by mark.b

Absolutely blinding day out at Taste of Honey on Sunday. Myself, Tabs and Tom made the short trip to Rugby,when we were kindly given a lift by Sian and Dean, along with Matt and Phil Shields. Plently of banter on the way up to keep everyone entertained, and a big box of mixed sweets provided by Sian! Arrived at the venue early so we could listen to the early plays. What I can say about this venue it is like having a alldayer at the Adams Family mansion. Something certainly different, and I've got to say, it was a lot of fun. The music throughout the day was just great. All the dj's did a great job with well put together sets. Lots of tunes I didn't know, which is always a bonus. Will certainly be making the effort to get back there again. Well done to all concerned.

Charlie Mc

Banbury Soul Club

(next Banbury 6th Anniversary 7th November at Le Royale Club, Butchers Row, Banbury, OX16 5JH

Guest DJ Room 1 - Jo Wallace, Guest Club - Room 2, 'Move On', Coventry)

LOOK AFTER YERSELF LOU AND WE'LL CYA BOTH SOON CNC XXXXXX

thanks chris, I thought I had the pig flu, but dont think so, just the comman one like me :boxing:

but looks like we missed a belting day/nite/ we do miss our spoonful of honey, wish you could do sat would make it so much easier, but as in life one cannot always get what one wants, but you might as well feckin try :thumbsup:

Had a good couples of hours in the company of mr Jackson, mr Havekin & mr Franklin, double decked with Brett for half an hour so didnt play much. spent most of the time in the upstairs (belfry) room, first hour was interesting we started with 1 mixer no powe supply then a larger mixer that one didnt work then a mixer about the size of a cadillac with just as many buttons and switches this one worked very well laugh.gif

eric jones baby i love you

prince ellis i just love you

marie franklin being in love isnt easy

bennie shaw what price for love

rey villar heaven is my witness

may have played something else but cant remember

Mark

THAT WOULD BE THE GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE whistling.gif YOU GUYS WERE PATIENCE PERSONIFIED AND THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR YOUR CHARM WIT AND TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW ..BUT ABOVE ALL FOR YOUR FABTUNES ...HOPE Y'ALL COME DOWN WHEN WE'RE FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS ALL DAY !!!!!

IT IS HAUNTED YER KNOW ...A PICTURE WAS SEEN TO SWING BY ITSELF ON THE WALL....MIND YOU BY THE END.....THERE WAS A WHOLE LOTTA SHAKING GOING ON..& A WEE BIT OF DOUBLE-VISIONwhistling.gif YEAH THAT MIXER WAS SUMMIT OFF THE BRIDGE OF THE USS.ENTERPRISE ph34r.gif WARP FACTOR EIGHT MR ZULU !!!!!!!!

TA MARK thumbsup.gif

thanks chris, I thought I had the pig flu, but dont think so, just the comman one like me laugh.gif

but looks like we missed a belting day/nite/ we do miss our spoonful of honey, wish you could do sat would make it so much easier, but as in life one cannot always get what one wants, but you might as well feckin try shades.gif

SEE WHAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGSwicked.gif CYA SOON CXXXXXX

Absolutely blinding day out at Taste of Honey on Sunday. Myself, Tabs and Tom made the short trip to Rugby,when we were kindly given a lift by Sian and Dean, along with Matt and Phil Shields. Plently of banter on the way up to keep everyone entertained, and a big box of mixed sweets provided by Sian! Arrived at the venue early so we could listen to the early plays. What I can say about this venue it is like having a alldayer at the Adams Family mansion. Something certainly different, and I've got to say, it was a lot of fun. The music throughout the day was just great. All the dj's did a great job with well put together sets. Lots of tunes I didn't know, which is always a bonus. Will certainly be making the effort to get back there again. Well done to all concerned.

Charlie Mc

Banbury Soul Club

(next Banbury 6th Anniversary 7th November at Le Royale Club, Butchers Row, Banbury, OX16 5JH

Guest DJ Room 1 - Jo Wallace, Guest Club - Room 2, 'Move On', Coventry)

MADE UP THAT YOU GUYS HAD SUCH A GROOVEY DAY AND COME AND JOIN US AGAIN SOON !!!!!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

CPTN M thumbup.gif

HERE'S MY PLAYLIST FROM THE BELLWOOD BELFRY:-

ARABIANS - YOU UPSET ME BABY

LITTLE NATALIE & HENRY - TEARDROPS ARE FALLING

FANTAISIONS - UNECESSARY TEARS

SPECIALS - EVERYBODY SAY YEAH

CONNIE STEVENS - TICK TOCK

CLARA HARDY - I DREAM OF YOU

KAREN SUE - SOMETHING ON MY MIND

ULTIMATIONS - WOULD I DO IT OVER

3 CAPS - HELLO STRANGER

MONROE TAYLOR - PROUD GUY

MAGNIFICENT 7 - NEVER WILL I MAKE MY BABY CRY

PAT LUNDY - MAKE IF FOR THE DOOR

DEE DEE SHARP - THE NIGHT

BILLY STEWART - COUNT ME OUT

BELITA WOODS - MAGIC CORNER

FANTASTIC EPICS - LETS GET TOGETHER

PETE JAY'S PLAYLIST TO FOLLOW..............................biggrin.gif

THANKS ALL FOR A TOP DAY!!thumbup.gif

AV

Edited by LittleAv

PETE JAY'S PLAYLIST IN THE BELLWOOD BELRY:-

LITTLE TONY & THE HAWKS - CRY CRY CRY

THE FANTASTIC FOUR - I'M GONNA CARRY ON

TERRI BRYANT - STRAIGHTEN UP & FLY RIGHT

THE QUOTATIONS - HAVING A GOOD TIME

THE MONTCLAIRS - UNWANTED LOVE

EXPORTATIONS - I WANT YOU

HOLLYWOOD FLAMES - I'M GONNA STAND BY YOU

THE LYRICS - SO GLAD

THE ATTRACTIONS - THAT GIRL IS MINE

THE SYMBOLICS - I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK

FREDDIE CHEVEZ - BABY I'M SORRY

PATRICK HENRY - MY LOVE

HONEYCOMB - SOMEBODY IS ALWAYS MESSING UP A GOOD THING

THE FABULOUS APPOLLAS - SOME GOOD IN EVERYTHING BAD

GENE McDANIELS - HANG ON

FREDDIE PARIS - THERE SHE GOES

WELL DONE TO CHRIS, CARLOS & ALL CONCERNED FOR ORGANISING SUCH A GREAT EVENT!!thumbup.gif

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TOH IN DECEMBER!!thumbup.gif

HAD A FABULOUS TIME ON SUNDAY

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BEFORE YOU REALLY ARE MISSING OUT

BIG THANKS TO THE CAPTAIN FOR LETTING ME PLAY A FEW

UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS

A FEW FROM DOWNSTAIRS.....IN NO ORDER

MAJOR BURKES YOU'RE GONNA NEED ME

THE JADES LUCKY FELLOW

THE DETERMINATIONS BONG BONG

LITTLE CARL C/U

SATAN DOLLS SORRY ABOUT THAT

WILLIE WADE WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE

THE FOUR ARTS WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

JAMES BELL & THE HIGHLIGHTERS BAND THE LOVE OF MY GIRL

JOEY GEE ITS MORE THAN I DESERVE

JUAN WILLIAMS I CHECK MY MAIL BOX EVERYDAY

THE BRISTOLS WITH A GIRL LIKE YOU

BUDDY CONNOR WHEN YOU'RE ALONE

MILTON AND WINSTON YOU LIED

THE CHARADES YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

EPSILONS MIND IN A BIND

SONNY PARKER MR ROMANCE

LOUIS PAUL THE CHANGE WILL DO YOU GOOD

WILLIE MASON AND THE KINGS MEN WHY

PRINCE PAUL AND THE SWINGIN' IMPERIALS IN THE BEGINNING

VIKKI STYLES THE TEARS WON'T STOP FALLING

THE PINKERTONES ITS NOT THE WAY YOU WALK

LARRY CHUBBY REYNOLDS SWEET TOOTH

AND UPSTAIRS IN THE BELFRY.....AGAIN IN NO ORDER

THE LAD TEENS KEEP ON ROLLIN'

THE OVERTONES THERE'S A GIRL DOWN THE WAY

THE SUPERBS I WAS BLIND

UNKNOWN IF YOU'RE WAITIN' ON A MIRACLE

RAY AND THE BLUE SATINS SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME

THE INVINCABLES THIS IS MY STORY

THE TRADEWINDS PRICE OF LOVE

ART FALLS I WANT YOU BABY

BOB MARSHALL AND THE CRYSTALS YOU GOT ME CRYING

SWEET NOTHINGS CRY BABY CRY

SHADES'S OF JADE IS IT WRONG

RICKY DEE I'M GONNA MAKE HER MINE

SONNY CRAVER I'M NO FOOL

THE INSIGHTS I NEED YOUR LONELINESS

THE M.B.'s ANOTHER DAY

THE LORDS THERE AIN'T NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

TEDDY MACK AND THE MACKINTEERS HEY HEY GYPSY WOMAN

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE

PHIL

Edited by phil shields

FEW TUNES WHICH FOUND THEIR WAY ONTO THE DECKS THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO ONE'N'ALL FOR MAKING THE DAY SWING !!!!!!

DICKI WONDER - NOBODY KNOWS

CHUCK JACKSON - I CANT LET MY HEAVEN WALK AWAY

CHOSEN FEW - I CAUGHT YOU CHEATING

NOLAN CHANCE - IF HE MAKES YOU

FRANK DELL - HE BROKE YOUR GAME WIDE OPEN

CHRIS MYERS - SWEETEST GREATEST GIRL

ED GOOCH - SWEET DREAMS

LA TRIBU - NO TE QUIERO MAS

UNKNOWN - SMALL VACATION

EUGENE PITT - COME DOWN

JAY T - THE ROAD AHEAD

KING FLOYD - TIMES HAVE CHANGED

MYSTICS - I REALLY LOVE YOU

MIND RATION - ALWAYS AND A DAY

JIMMY KING - CRYING

NATURAL GAS - FEEL IT IN YOUR HEART

DEREK MARTIN - WE HAVE LIVED BEFORE

INVINCIBLES - THIS IS MY STORY

MONTEREYS - GOODBYE MY LOVE

MIAR DAVIES - TEN GOOD REASONS

PHILLY DAWGS - LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND

GARI & THE PRISTINES - LOSERS CLUB

VICTORIANS - I WANT TO BELONG TO YOU

OUTRIDERS - TELEGRAM SONG

JAY DARROW - SOUL NEIGHBOURHOOD

FRANK DELL - WHAT MORE CAN I DO

CHARLES BRIMMER - FEELING IS IN MY HEART

PRIMBROCK SKIGGS - THAT WAS YESTERDAY

RAY POLLARD - THIS TIME

EMBRACEABLES - HERE I GO

BOBBY HUTTON - COME SEE WHATS LEFT OF ME

SOUL WALKERS - A TELEPHONE IS RINGING

FANTASTIC PUZZLES - COME BACK

MIXED EMOTIONS - GOLD OF MY LIFE

THE PIPS - BABY I'M YOUR FOOL

ENDEAVOURS - I CAN'T HELP CRYING

PROPHETS - DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME

THE JOYS OF LIFE - GOOD TIMES ARE OVER

DETROIT - ALL OF MY LIFE

ONE WAY - SHINE ON ME

INSTANT FUNK - CRYING

B.K.MARCUS - DOES SHE CARE ABOUT ME

ETHICS - I WANT MY BABY BACK

WILLIE AMOS HUNT - WOULD YOU BELIEVE

LEE MAYS & THE ZONICS - WRITING THIS LETTER

HERB ALBERT - THIS GUY'S IN LOVE WITH YOU

NO PARTICULAR ORDER ANAD I NEVER PLAY MUCH AT OUR OWN EVENTS SO BEGGINNING & END SETS AND ABLY ASSISTED BY CORPORAL SHIELDS WE FILLED IN FOR NEAL & DOLLY WHO WE THOUGHT WOULD ARRIVE AT ANY MINUTE BUT DIDN'T SHOW SO WE JUST CARRIED ON ....AS YA DO !!!!

BIG LUV CY'ALL SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH !!!!

CPTN M

Source Advert