2010-07-17: Stoke All Nighter

Event Title: STOKE ALL NIGHTER

Event Author: The Golden 101

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 17 July 2010

-------------------------------------------------

The UK's most popular ALL NIGHTER.

Saturday,July 17 Tickets on sale now www.goldsoul.co.uk or www.ticketweb.co.uk

DJ line-up(Main) Kev Roberts, Nige Brown, Dave Evison,Chris King, Butch,Ginger Taylor, John Poole, Sean Chapman,Rob Smith.

(Rare Room) Stafford meets Lifeline with Soul Sam,Andy Dyson,Dave Thorley, Ady Pountain and Butch.

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 136
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

=============

yes stoke is the N0.01 without question,,,,!!!!! cu on the 17th...

If you are from the Stoke on Trent area, we have a new TICKET OUTLET for the KINGS HALL ALL NIGHTERS. MUSIC MANIA, 4-6 Piccadilly Arcade

Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire ST1 1DL

01782 206 000

Guest Mike The Bike

we always have our bag packed for stoke .... ! KTF thumbsup.gifyes.gif

pete n' susan

wink.gifhey you guys see you there oh yeah !!!!!!

Bought my ticket this week, has it gone up in price or am I too old to remember ? (haven't been since summer

last year sad.gif )

It certainly is probably the best all-nighter in the world, reaching the parts that other all-nighters can't thumbsup.gif

Chris.....The ticket hasn't gone up,its just we will only mail Recorded Delivery. Blame that on the so called Soul fans who keep spinning us the old line 'never received em mate'

It cost us 3 grand last year and 1,200 so so far this year. Clearly we had to act.

Chris.....The ticket hasn't gone up,its just we will only mail Recorded Delivery. Blame that on the so called Soul fans who keep spinning us the old line 'never received em mate'

It cost us 3 grand last year and 1,200 so so far this year. Clearly we had to act.

Kev, can't you have the tickets individually numbered and allocate the relevant ticket numbers purchased to the address they were posted to.

If any go missing you just need a list of the missing ticket numbers on the door to catch out any such chancers?

We used this method for the Stafford Reunion, posted all the tickets standard mail, and had no probs whatsoever. :thumbsup:

Fully understand, selling stuff on Ebay I know, I don't post anything nowadays that's not recorded :yes:

As you know I really look forward to these weekends, when my mates Phil & Nigel came to Stoke in

2008, the first time to a NS event since 1973, they seemed to be lifted 6 inches off the ground all night :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to the next instalment of what is The Best All-Nighter in the world

KINGS HALL STOKE

thumbup.gifBring it on!!!!!

CUM ON JP!!....SPIN DEM CHOONZ!!.......REALLY UP FOR THIS ONE.....CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ERAZE THE REST OF JULY SO WE CAN GET TO THE KINGS NOW??. WHAT HAVE I BEEN SAYING?......THE SIDE ROOM IS GOING TO BE MEGA!!, WELL DONE KEV, SUPERB LINE-UP!thumbsup.gifhatsoff2.gif:thumbsup:

ROB.H

CUM ON JP!!....SPIN DEM CHOONZ!!.......REALLY UP FOR THIS ONE.....CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ERAZE THE REST OF JULY SO WE CAN GET TO THE KINGS NOW??. WHAT HAVE I BEEN SAYING?......THE SIDE ROOM IS GOING TO BE MEGA!!, WELL DONE KEV, SUPERB LINE-UP!:thumbup::lol::thumbup:

ROB.H

2 rooms-Northern Oldies/Rare and Upfront. DJ team- Mick H, Soul Sam,Butch, Chris King, Dave Evison,Sean Chapman, John Poole, Nige Brown,Kev Roberts, Bob Hinsley, Derek Mead, Ady Pountain,Nige Grice(in for Ginger Taylor), Rob Smith.

Rare room Guests; Dave Thorley and Andy Dyson :D

Edited by The Golden 101
  • 2 weeks later...

2 rooms-Northern Oldies/Rare and Upfront. DJ team- Mick H, Soul Sam,Butch, Chris King, Dave Evison,Sean Chapman, John Poole, Nige Brown,Kev Roberts, Bob Hinsley, Derek Mead, Ady Pountain,Nige Grice(in for Ginger Taylor), Rob Smith.

Rare room Guests; Dave Thorley and Andy Dyson :D

Check on Ticket Agents;

Sarah on 07881-941817 or the following outlets;

Music Mania, 4-6 Piccadilly Arcade

Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire ST1 1DL

01782 206 000

Replay Records, Tunstall Market, Tunstall, Stoke on Trent(Thurs-Sat) / Robs Records, Hurts Yard, Nottingham(Open daily except Thurs and Sunday) / Terry Finn-Doncaster 01302-768532.

www.ticketweb.co.uk OR www.goldsoul.co.uk

If you are from the Stoke on Trent area, we have a new TICKET OUTLET for the KINGS HALL ALL NIGHTERS. MUSIC MANIA, 4-6 Piccadilly Arcade

Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire ST1 1DL

01782 206 000

charged £1.50 booking fee ! are they taking the piss !! normally pop in replay records, no charge

charged £1.50 booking fee ! are they taking the piss !! normally pop in replay records, no charge

Unfortunately some Centre of town(high rent) operators will charge a booking fee. Even we have to charge for Recorded Delivery.

There are a few outlets that have no charge though. :D

Edited by The Golden 101
Guest mvb031259

This is the first time i have ever critisized Gold Soul and hope my critisizm is taken constructively, but am offended to be classed as someone "spinning a yarn" as we did not recieve our tickets on one occasion and i can assure you we did not recieve them......

I would firstly like to point out Kings Hall is by a country mile the BEST northern soul event we attend IMHO and would gladly pay £15 for the tickets.......

However people order a number of tickets at a time even up to 10. £1.20 has been added to each ticket so someone ordering 10 will pay £12 more for the price of a recorded delivery which actually costs an extra .74p per letter (i work for Royal Mail), sadly there is no retailers in our area so we order by post.....

We attend and enjoy many of your events (Whitby, Blackpool and of course Kings Hall) and will continue to do so but please we all understand prices go up and we are prepared to pay it, but it is unnecessary to class all people as "yarn spinners" as some of us are 100% genuine. Looking forward to the FANTASTIC KINGS HALL not to be missed :thumbsup::hatsoff2: ....... Hope my post is taken in the spirit it is posted and does not cause offence.......

This is the first time i have ever critisized Gold Soul and hope my critisizm is taken constructively, but am offended to be classed as someone "spinning a yarn" as we did not recieve our tickets on one occasion and i can assure you we did not recieve them......

I would firstly like to point out Kings Hall is by a country mile the BEST northern soul event we attend IMHO and would gladly pay £15 for the tickets.......

However people order a number of tickets at a time even up to 10. £1.20 has been added to each ticket so someone ordering 10 will pay £12 more for the price of a recorded delivery which actually costs an extra .74p per letter (i work for Royal Mail), sadly there is no retailers in our area so we order by post.....

We attend and enjoy many of your events (Whitby, Blackpool and of course Kings Hall) and will continue to do so but please we all understand prices go up and we are prepared to pay it, but it is unnecessary to class all people as "yarn spinners" as some of us are 100% genuine. Looking forward to the FANTASTIC KINGS HALL not to be missed :thumbsup::hatsoff2: ....... Hope my post is taken in the spirit it is posted and does not cause offence.......

No offence taken.

We ship a lot of tickets annually and are striving to get a 100% delivery rate.

It is getting better.

No offence taken.

We ship a lot of tickets annually and are striving to get a 100% delivery rate.

It is getting better.

Just to reiterate, this is the real authentic All Nighter at the Kings Hall,Stoke. We are on SATURDAY, July 17th 9pm-7am.

WE ARE NOT THE PROMOTERS OF THE SOULBOY FILM ALL NIGHTER scheduled at a later date.

Thanks.

Guest mvb031259

Will be my first outing to the all famous Kings Hall Stoke hatsoff2.gif Hope I ain`t dissappointed :D See you all Saturday :lol:

Regards Julie x

You Won't be!!!! The atmosphere is awsome:yes:, can guarantee you'll be back :(:lol:

Guest Drewes

Will be my first outing to the all famous Kings Hall Stoke hatsoff2.gif Hope I ain`t dissappointed :lol: See you all Saturday :lol:

Regards Julie x

You wont be disappointed Julie... one of my favourite venues. Always a great night!! I've been on a count down for weeks.... and this time am getting a lift, so am really really looking forward to it. See you there sweet.... remember come and find me... cos Mrs Magoo here wont find you!! :(:lol::D x

You wont be disappointed Julie... one of my favourite venues. Always a great night!! I've been on a count down for weeks.... and this time am getting a lift, so am really really looking forward to it. See you there sweet.... remember come and find me... cos Mrs Magoo here wont find you!! :thumbsup::yes::lol: x

Will do hun xx

Stoke July 17 DJ times

Main: 9 Derek Mead 10 Dave Evison 11 Sean Chapman12 Chris King 1 Nige Grice(in for Ginger) 2 John Poole 3 Nige Brown 4 Butch 5 Bob Hinsley 6 Rob Smith 7 Close

Rare room: Stafford meets the current scene'

10-6 Soul Sam, Butch, Andy Dyson, Dave Thorley, Ady Pountain.

Future events: October 2nd, December 11th.

Edited by The Golden 101
Guest Basingstokie Sarah

:lol:Kings Hall Tickets are now ready from Dave and Sarah Evison

As per the norm....

£12 each

They are going like the preverbial 'Staffordshire Hot Cakes' so if you want any, please email Sarah on

sarah@evison.myzen.co.uk

Please don't contact me via this site...also, my mobile number is playing silly beggers...i can receive texts...but not send back. Take it as read that if you text me on 07881 941817, i have the mesage and will have you tickets.

This is going to be monster as we have newbies calling from all over the country.......Hurry....

Edited by Basingstokie Sarah

absolutely spot on!!! this is going to be RAMMED and lets not forget the kings is HUGE when it comes to capacity!, im sure also, you dont need ME to remind you all out there, kev has got TWO crackin' line-ups with, in my opinion, the best rare room in the country......for cryin' out loud, ALL THE TOP RARE TUNES coupled with MAGNIFICENT MONSTER OLDIES in the main hall. i know attendances have been in a state of flux, the past few years, but ONE THING REMAINS CONSTANT: THE KINGS HALL AT STOKE...IT REALLY IS TOGETHERNESS!! :boxing::thumbsup:

Source Advert