2010-09-04: Disciples Of Soul Allniter( Dj Times Up )

Event Title: DISCIPLES OF SOUL ALLNITER

Event Author: mrs soul

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 04 September 2010

-------------------------------------------------

DISCIPLES OF SOUL ALLNITER @ THE VU CLUB

well its here our first allniter and boy are we excited, heres the venue!

the VU CLUB..

1 HORNER WAY.BLACKHEATH..B65 0JE

just off the M5 motorway..so easy peasy..

SAT SEPTEMBER 4TH

TWO ROOM VENUE WITH OWN CAR PARK WOODEN DANCE FLOOR IN BOTH ROOMS .

its all on its own with access just off the m5 motorway..there is a hotel round the corner! details to follow, called the Lodge 25 quid a nite,if ya cant stop till dawn, its going to be upfront and will carry on with the sunflower flava that we started over 18 months ago..so you you know what we are all about..bloody good sound system, with bloody good tunage to match, out of city center and and easy to find, will ask Dave to put map up , and will put some photos up of both rooms at the weekend!!!

MAIN ROOM 8 TILL 6AM :ohmy:

MICK H

KARL HEARD

PHIL SHIELDS

DAVE WELDING

DAVE RIMMER

JOHN WESTON

WOODY

SHORNY & MRS SOUL

THE VU DU LOUNGE UPSTAIRS :thumbup:

with its own bar ..brilliant dance floor.balcony for dealers and smoking area .heated and roof ..

9pm TILL 6 AM

MICK H

LEN COOK

KENNY ONIONS

KEV SPITTLE

MARK JOHNSON

MARTYN BRADLEY

TONY FOSTER

TAFF & JANE,MAKING A DEBUT.

WE HOPE TO BRING YOU A BIT OF THE ALBRIGHTON FLAVA IN THIS ROOM :yes:

PLAYING AS EVER RARER SOUL/ FUNKY GROOVES/CROSSOVER. :(

INFO CONTACT WOODY 07882621693..WESTON 07818413838

THERE WILL BE TEA COFFEE AND FOOD AVAILABLE AND HAS A SMOKING AREA ASWELL :hatsoff2:

if you want to reserve sales table then let me know, and its talc friendly

oh and its only a tenner in, if yous want to leave befor 1am part refund, cant be no more better than that..

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by mrs soul
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 157
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest shaunthesheep

What a quality line up of D.j's. A two roomed allniter just down the road from where we live (pinch me, i must be dreaming :hatsoff2:). Good luck to all involved on what should be a bangin' nite!

See you all there thumbsup.gif.

Taf.

What a quality line up of D.j's. A two roomed allniter just down the road from where we live (pinch me, i must be dreaming laugh.gif). Good luck to all involved on what should be a bangin' nite!

See you all there :thumbsup:.

Taf.

we thought we was, but its true :hatsoff2:

Good venue...wish you all the best, but can't be there this time, the wedding less than a week away makes it impossible.

Paul n Sandi

OMG!!!

Paul Harpin missing a allnighter because of a wedding, what ever next :thumbsup: Looks like forming a snatch squad that night :lol:

Edited by Louise

Really looking forward to this Lou, should be a good night & not to far to travel is always an added bonus.

:(

I really like the idea of Sandi & Harpo having their hen & stag parties at the venue, have to see if I can persuade them this weekend, other wise it might be up to the SNATCH SQUAD. Lol.:yes:

:lol:

Julia

xxxxxxxxx

Really looking forward to this Lou, should be a good night & not to far to travel is always an added bonus.

:thumbsup:

I really like the idea of Sandi & Harpo having their hen & stag parties at the venue, have to see if I can persuade them this weekend, other wise it might be up to the SNATCH SQUAD. Lol.:thumbup:

Julia

xxxxxxxxx

GLAD YR COMIN JULIA..i NEED TO SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHILL OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN:D

WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY TABLES FOR RECORD DEALERS TO PUT OUT, 2 GONE SO FAR SO JUST LET US KNOW..:hatsoff2:

GLAD YR COMIN JULIA..i NEED TO SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHILL OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN:D

WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY TABLES FOR RECORD DEALERS TO PUT OUT, 2 GONE SO FAR SO JUST LET US KNOW..:hatsoff2:

The venue you looks great as well.

See you at Bishops Wood this Saturday if your going.

Julia

xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Mrs Simsy

What a fantastic line up!:lol:

Unfortunately i have promised my mum & step dad that i'll look after my brother and sister so that they can have a weekend away that weekend!:thumbsup: Amy is doing the Friday shift & i'm on the Saturday!:yes:

Know that it'll be a brilliant night so gutted i didn't check the events thread before i said yes to babysitting!:lol:

just found this :yes:

flights booked

yipee :lol:

You stopping at JB's per chance?

If so, you could always pick me up enroute... though I would have to be home by Sunday late afternoon, and not Monday night :thumbsup:

Guest Sean Haydon

Really looking forward to this and listening to some of the finest DJ's around. On our doorstep too! smile.gif

Sorry I couldn't make your 1st nightsad.gif

Sean

Really looking forward to this and listening to some of the finest DJ's around. On our doorstep too! smile.gif

Sorry I couldn't make your 1st nightsad.gif

Sean

no problems there.hope you had a great holiday!, we have 4 tables now booked, so if anyone else needs one, can you let us know cheers:thumbsup:

just done the soul nite in the upstairs room, and its looking groovey baby:D

the VU CLUB..

SAT SEPTEMBER 4TH

its all on its own with access just off the m5 motorway..there is a hotel round the corner! details to follow, called the Lodge 25 quid a nite,if ya cant stop till dawn, its going to be upfront and will carry on with the sunflower flava that we started over 18 months ago..so you you know what we are all about..bloody good sound system, with bloody good tunage to match, out of city center and and easy to find, will ask Dave to put map up , and will put some photos up of both rooms at the weekend!!!

MAIN ROOM 8 TILL 6AM :yes:

MICK H

KARL HEARD

PHIL SHIELDS

DAVE WELDING

DAVE RIMMER

JOHN WESTON

WOODY

SHORNY & MRS SOUL

THE VU DU LOUNGE UPSTAIRS :thumbsup:

with its own bar ..brilliant dance floor.balcony for dealers and smoking area .heated and roof ..

9pm TILL 6 AM

MICK H

LEN COOK

KENNY ONIONS

KEV SPITTLE

MARK JOHNSON

MARTYN BRADLEY

TONY FOSTER

WE HOPE TO BRING YOU A BIT OF THE ALBRIGHTON FLAVA IN THIS ROOM :lol:

PLAYING AS EVER RARER SOUL/ FUNKY GROOVES/CROSSOVER. :lol:

THERE WILL BE TEA COFFEE AND FOOD AVAILABLE AND HAS A SMOKING AREA ASWELL :yes:

oh and its only a tenner in, if yous want to leave befor 1am part refund, cant be no more better than that..

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

The muts nuts of all-nighters, don't miss it !!!

Guest BigPaul

The Mansfield Reprobates will be in town for thisthumbsup.gif

Much earlier than planned, due to circumstancessad.gif

Great line upyes.gif

See ya all there

Best

Paul

Guest Bearsy

NW of the north/south divide.:thumbsup:

Just outside Watford veering towards Southampton biggrin.gif Fooking hell Kev your no help im a proppa suverna cockle i need more than that :thumbsup:

where the fook is Blackheath :thumbsup:

Get to Rugby, keep driving North up the M6, leave the M6 at the M5, leave the M5 at Junction 2, left at the island onto Birchfield Road, follow it all the way down Oldbury Rd, until you get to Blackheath, and you can see the club from there :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Rimmer

The Mansfield Reprobates will be in town for thisthumbsup.gif

Much earlier than planned, due to circumstancessad.gif

Great line up:yes:

See ya all there

Best

Paul

yes I know, dont worry you will have a great time,we will make sure of that!!!I may even wear my high vis just for the Attic lads:lol:

perhaps i could get woody and weston to wear some hard hats..I love a bloke with a hard hat on:yes:

What ! no pissheads allowed in , oh well that's most of the DJ's and promoters spending the night out on the carpark then!! :no:

Dave (one of the above) :yes:

who us......:no:..........:no:................:D

theres a pole down stairs, any one up for a bit o pole dancin :yes:

you see Iknew it was only a matter of time befor I bought this thread down to my level

We'll be making the trip over from 'Skeggy' for this. Can we reserve a record sales table please ?

Best

Dave & Donna

okey dokey Dave..have the cowboy Weston on the tables,thats 5 now!:tumbleweed3:

be great to see you,s.:hatsoff2:

Don't forget my table:thumbsup:

Des

sorted Des!:lol:

cripes better bring some dosh with me, for all those tantalizing sales:huh:

ok at this rate, there is a nice little chill out area.where the kitchen is, for tea &coffee. anyone who went when usos did a nite there will remember the record dealers was there, so anyone bringing small box,s can plonk there if ya want to..:lol:

sorry Kirsty just saw this I'm flying into East Midlands and staying at Sian's

s'ok Phil, I didn't actually pay attention to the date - and wouldn't have been able to come even if you were passing by :lol:

must learn to pay attention....

does look like its gonna be a fab night though :rolleyes:

Guest Phil Richards

the VU CLUB..

SAT SEPTEMBER 4TH

MAIN ROOM 8 TILL 6AM :thumbup:

MICK H

KARL HEARD

PHIL SHIELDS

DAVE WELDING

DAVE RIMMER

JOHN WESTON

WOODY

SHORNY & MRS SOUL

THE VU DU LOUNGE UPSTAIRS :hatsoff2:

9pm TILL 6 AM

MICK H

LEN COOK

KENNY ONIONS

KEV SPITTLE

MARK JOHNSON

MARTYN BRADLEY

TONY FOSTER

WE HOPE TO BRING YOU A BIT OF THE ALBRIGHTON FLAVA IN THIS ROOM wink.gif

PLAYING AS EVER RARER SOUL/ FUNKY GROOVES/CROSSOVER. :(

THERE WILL BE TEA COFFEE AND FOOD AVAILABLE AND HAS A SMOKING AREA ASWELL :thumbsup:

See you there :D

Hi all. I have spoken to Ken Onions..and as you know hes had a really , and I do mean really bad break of his knee..tut tut tut..

he,s hoping to DJ, but at the moment its looking doubtful ..so we will all keep our fingers crossed on that one, we will know sooner to sept 4th, so thats that, I will

put DJ times up most likely next week!

For those who asked about stopping over..here's a Hotel..

Hotel Details:

The Lodge J2 M5

999 WOLVERHAMPTON ROAD

BIRMINGHAM

B69 4RJ

Tel: 0121 544 0000 (00441215440000)

Email: info @thelodgebandb.org.uk

Directions: click here

but I may sneak into one meself, cos I will never keep going till 6am:lol:

Edited by mrs soul

Hi Lou & Woody

This is the kind of allnighter that I would be prepared to walk bare foot across frozen wastelands for, wrestle grizzly bears to the ground for, climb the highest mountains and swim the deepest oceans to attend. But as I only live 1.75miles away from the Vu club, I don't think I need to bother with any of the aforementioned crap!! :no:

Although the grizzly bear thing might still be an issue if you've seen some of the women in Blackheath ph34r.gif:yes:

Dave

Edited by Louise

Hi Lou & Woody

This is the kind of allnighter that I would be prepared to walk bare foot across frozen wastelands for, wrestle grizzly bears to the ground for, climb the highest mountains and swim the deepest oceans to attend. But as I only live 1.75miles away from the Vu club, I don't think need to bother with any of the aforementioned crap!! :no:

Although the grizzly bear thing might still be an issue if you've seen some of the women in Blackheath ph34r.gif:yes:

Dave

when I read this I nearly wet my self:lol:

Source Advert