Have Any Of You Ever Seen This Record?

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

[

quote=Pete-S,Jul 29 2005, 11:45 AM]Sorry I don't have a scan of it but I have seen it and it does exist - Just Brothers "Sliced Tomatoes" not on Music Merchant but on Lupine Records.  Only copy I know of is owned by Mick Smith.

Yes - I remember Gilly from Burton having one - don't know if it's the same copy that Mick has now.

Social source share

Here's another one; I once had a copy of The Trip by Dave Mitchell on a label called P.S. records...no details of address on the label, nothing, but as it came from Nancy I assumed it was from California. It was a dark blue label. I've never seen another of these. I also had Is She In Your Town on a different label to Mira but can't remember the name of it

Social source share

Here's another one; I once had a copy of The Trip by Dave Mitchell on a label called P.S. records...no details of address on the label, nothing, but as it came from Nancy I assumed it was from California. It was a dark blue label.  I've never seen another of these.  I also had Is She In Your Town on a different label to Mira but can't remember the name of it

link

Have seen the Dave Mitchell...two copies recently yes.gif

Social source share

Here's another one; I once had a copy of The Trip by Dave Mitchell on a label called P.S. records...no details of address on the label, nothing, but as it came from Nancy I assumed it was from California. It was a dark blue label.  I've never seen another of these.  I also had Is She In Your Town on a different label to Mira but can't remember the name of it

link

P.S. stands for Paul Serrano (label owner) out of Chicago other release is Dynamic Heartbeats "It Ain't No Secret", rarer than MET but, not that rare overall.

Social source share

Gillys' copy looked fairly worn though it played well, didn't look as if it was after MM release definately had a mid-60's look to it and don't think Micks' is the same one. blue and silver as opposed to green on white.

link

The Lupine release has a Vegas adress on and is on dark blue label design with silver lettering. It is definitely before the MM release and has a different and way better flipside...its the Empire tune "Things Will Be Better" yes.gif

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I also had Is She In Your Town on a different label to Mira but can't remember the name of it

link

Coda, yellow label, I bought it off you. Has one extra conga beat on the intro!

BTW Frynn worked that out, not me.

Social source share

The Lupine release has a Vegas adress on and is on dark blue label design with silver lettering. It is definitely before the MM release and has a different and way better flipside...its the Empire tune "Things Will Be Better"  :)

link

'things will be better' is an absolutely brilliant tune

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert