United Sound Of Soul 4Th Anniversary

See y'all Saturday night, missed this great night during the winter break heres to yet another good time

Harpo

Paul, looking forward to seeing you and Sandi again.

Missed the last one due to a combination of havin' man flu and awful roads conditions....................... Can't wait :hatsoff2:.

Willie

• Replies 103
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Missed the last one due to a combination of havin' man flu and awful roads conditions....................... Can't wait :rolleyes:.

Willie

Be great to see you Willie, been a while mate

atb

Phil

Missed the last one due to a combination of havin' man flu and awful roads conditions....................... Can't wait :rolleyes:.

Willie

Great Willie gotta be time for another whoo hoo or wey hey whichever one you prefer :lol:. See you Saturday.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

Back with it folks, trouble logging in lately, and other things on the agenda. But looking forward to Saturday.

And coming off the back of a Liverpool victory against City, things are good.

dont worry lou we understand............

well just not sure but it depends on my mom and woody but as we are coming laters, we may stop over, cos I know woody will be tired from driving, but will be going off line tomorrow as comp has to go in for a repair jobby :thumbsup:

so if ya dont hear from me you know why :hatsoff2:

be great to see you harpo, great to hear you doing the early spot for us too......looking like a busy night

Can i start at dinner time, i find Saturdays quite boring now Sandi has a Saturday job, took some geting though as the hours could not clash with her paper round, and helping the milkman!!

What time will you be there??

Just a quick update for Saturday night, unfortunately due to a double booking we're not gonna be using the Astor Room this time, we'll be in the Oak Bar which is at the front of the hotel, we've used this room before so shouldn't be any problems in fact some people actually prefer it coz they can hide round corners :D.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

Just a quick update for Saturday night, unfortunately due to a double booking we're not gonna be using the Astor Room this time, we'll be in the Oak Bar which is at the front of the hotel, we've used this room before so shouldn't be any problems in fact some people actually prefer it coz they can hide round corners :D.

Sharon

Yes, it is a shame we'll not be in the big room, but won't detract from the enjoyment of the occasion i'm sure.

Just a quick update for Saturday night, unfortunately due to a double booking we're not gonna be using the Astor Room this time, we'll be in the Oak Bar which is at the front of the hotel, we've used this room before so shouldn't be any problems in fact some people actually prefer it coz they can hide round corners laugh.gif.

Sharon

That's no biggie - both rooms are brill!

That's no biggie - both rooms are brill!

Was for me Joan when i called yesterday tea, and was told that the room was booked, and there was a possiblity that the second room was booked, i phoned everywhere in the area, to try and get a room before they rang me back, to say that the second room was available .... panic stations....... over, anyway am looking forward to this now,

DJ times will be up tomorrow..... and this has helped us make the decision that this will be the last usos at this venue.... so onwards and forward.....

heres to a great nite satuirday......

PS The last set That dave played for usos @ Deja Vue was awesome...Just remembered Phil T was also on that nite looks like were in for a brilliant dollop of soul

accompanied by Johnny Weston, John McClure Paul Cross and Harpo......

Yes David. Can I be predictable and bagsy Matt Brown please? Thank you baby :hatsoff2:

Matt Brown it is Joan was thinking of playing a few cross-dressing tunes for big Phil T and Mace or should that be cross-over :shades:

Dave

Edited by Louise

Matt Brown it is Joan was thinking of playing a few cross-dressing tunes for big Phil T and Mace or should that be cross-over :hatsoff2:

Dave

I decided to try and educate myself recently, so actually bought a Cross-Over CD the other week.

Unfortunately I've not had chance to play it yet, because it carrys a warning to not play whilst driving or using machinery as it is likely to cause severe drowsiness............:shades:

I decided to try and educate myself recently, so actually bought a Cross-Over CD the other week.

Unfortunately I've not had chance to play it yet, because it carrys a warning to not play whilst driving or using machinery as it is likely to cause severe drowsiness............:no:

If memory serves me right Mace the last record I sold you many moon's ago sent you to sleep at Holmes Chapel, god damm wishy washy RnB :shades::hatsoff2:

Dave

If memory serves me right Mace the last record I sold you many moon's ago sent you to sleep at Holmes Chapel, god damm wishy washy RnB :(:lol:

Dave

It was actually being 'beer greedy' that sent me to sleep...:thumbsup:

The record in question was one Mr Anderson was touting out at the time, and you didn't sell it me we did a trade.

Think Dave Rimmer started playing it around the same time, so maybe it did have the ZZZzzzzzzz factor after all......:ohmy:

You did however, sell me an R&B acetate around the same time for £30 that turned out to be quite rare and not by the artist you had written on the sleeve.

I can assure you that I had many a good nights sleep after that purchase :D

Well not long now everyone really looking forward to celebrating our 4th Anniversary, and just a quick reminder that we're in the Oak Bar and not the Astor Room as originally advertised. The Oak Bar is at the front of the hotel on the main road.

If anyone want's any further info or directions give Kev a call on 07870827062.

Sharon

It was actually being 'beer greedy' that sent me to sleep...:thumbsup:

The record in question was one Mr Anderson was touting out at the time, and you didn't sell it me we did a trade.

Think Dave Rimmer started playing it around the same time, so maybe it did have the ZZZzzzzzzz factor after all......:thumbsup:

You did however, sell me an R&B acetate around the same time for £30 that turned out to be quite rare and not by the artist you had written on the sleeve.

I can assure you that I had many a good nights sleep after that purchase :D

Oh well Mace, win some lose some, the fact i managed to extract £30.00 from you is a major feat in it's self. And if all those good night of sleep help maintain your boyish good looks that's a fortune in botox I've also saved you. Your round next :boxing:

Dave

Well not long now everyone really looking forward to celebrating our 4th Anniversary, and just a quick reminder that we're in the Oak Bar and not the Astor Room as originally advertised. The Oak Bar is at the front of the hotel on the main road.

Sharon

Great room, see you tomorrow folks hatsoff2.gif

DJ TIMES

8.00-9.00 Harpo

9.00-10.00 Paul Cross

10.00-11.00 Phil Threlfall

11.00-12.00 John McClure

12.00-1.00 Dave Welding

1.00-2 .00 Johnny Weston

2.00-3.00 Martyn + Kev

3.00-4.00 See How It goes From Here

Congrats and good luck with the night Kev.I'm otherwise engaged..but you never know....:boxing:

Guest SoulRenaissance

Morning eveyone. With the Sun shining, the temperature rising, and the bird's singing. It's one of those days when you feel good to be alive, with the added bouns that is USOS.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all again, and hearing the dj's playing again. With two new names on the dj rosta, and three of the regularish names, looks like were in for a treat.

This being the last one at this venue, we move onwards again to a new venue and some new projects to be revealed at a later date.

There is one downside to all of this though, i'm gonna miss the FA Cup semi-final. And against City too. Damn.

I just hope were gonna give them a spanking, it might just shut 'em up?

It raises the passion in me no end, but it takes more than money to make a good team.

Enough waffle from me.

Morning eveyone. With the Sun shining, the temperature rising, and the bird's singing. It's one of those days when you feel good to be alive, with the added bouns that is USOS.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all again, and hearing the dj's playing again. With two new names on the dj rosta, and three of the regularish names, looks like were in for a treat.

This being the last one at this venue, we move onwards again to a new venue and some new projects to be revealed at a later date.

There is one downside to all of this though, i'm gonna miss the FA Cup semi-final. And against City too. Damn.

I just hope were gonna give them a spanking, it might just shut 'em up?

It raises the passion in me no end, but it takes more than money to make a good team.

Enough waffle from me.

Know exactly what you mean, the sun is even shining in deepest, darkest Lancashire! Be really good to see you mate, been ages! As for the football, as a totally objective and neutral [Leeds fan] I feel obliged to go for City I'm afraid :hatsoff2:

Might drop Rover an email too, see if he can come down for a bit. Ain't seen him in even longer

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

Can i start at dinner time, i find Saturdays quite boring now Sandi has a Saturday job, took some geting though as the hours could not clash with her paper round, and helping the milkman!!

What time will you be there??

what about sandi's milk round? dont she do that no more paul?

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

Sharon

thnx for that. we would have been standing outside the astor rooms. hatsoff2.gif

Guest SoulRenaissance

Know exactly what you mean, the sun is even shining in deepest, darkest Lancashire! Be really good to see you mate, been ages! As for the football, as a totally objective and neutral [Leeds fan] I feel obliged to go for City I'm afraid :hatsoff2:

Might drop Rover an email too, see if he can come down for a bit. Ain't seen him in even longer

Likewise Phil, looking forward to hearing your spot, and the rest to get my enthusiasm back on track. All this talk of dj's retiring, dominoes falling, etc.

You could break the habit of a lifetime though and back United :thumbsup::D:yes:

On the whole I think you'll find it's us younger people who like this room you're using tonite, 'cause it's more ' trendy ' ( and yes I know the use of the word trendy immediately disqualifies me as young - that, and the date on my birth certificate ! )

Source Advert