Fake Oxford Nights On Ebay ?

Pete Burton

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've been told by email that this dealer has had a number of these made and is passing them off as real ones.

Anyone know anymore than this ?

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

Hi Pete

I did notice Little-peddler was on again......he's been mentioned on here before, in some detail.....Have a word with Baz, he should be able to give you the lowdown on authenticity...

Social source share

they are proper but this is a scam cos he has a few ( whatever he says.......long story ) funny how a new bidder appears with zero history.

Someone ought to have his legs, this method of selling is becoming all to common we even had it when the Danny Moor's surfaced a few years ago. A guy who i regarded as a mate tried to get one of my rarer items in a trade for it :thumbsup: . but i supose where records are concerned there are no mates

Ted

Social source share

they are proper but this is a scam cos he has a few ( whatever he says.......long story ) funny how a new bidder appears with zero history.

Come on you guys IN the know, If you know who the likes of this guy are plz let us ppl NOT so in the know, know whats going on so we dont get scammed!! if you can understand what im trying to say lol!

If you read it carefully and grammatically it makes sense, to me anyway!

Shite i know what im trying to say :thumbsup:

Social source share

Right, here's the story (and I know Baz will back me up on this)

Lil' Peddlar scored either 20 or 30 copies from a member of the band (drummer I believe) and instead of letting them go one every couple of months, the bloody fool put them on 10 or more at a time, a couple starting low and the rest with $1200 'buy now' prices. He seems to have sold quite a few to the UK, one of which landed with a good mate of mine and it is EXACTLY THE SAME as mine which I've had for years. I think Baz bought one actually so can verify I am not one of Lil' Pedllar's lil' minnions trying to get him a sale.

Same with the Singing Swinging Counts - originals, he just has a lot.

The only boots he was selling were the Monzas 'Instant love' lookalikes. I know because I was foolish enough to buy one! They were pressed in early 70s for the beach scene and the majority of copies he has were signed. But, despite rumours, he seems like a decent guy, and after i told him that they are boots and here's how I know blah blah blah, he stopped selling them on ebay. That's fair enough isn't it???

So Baz........over to you mate whistling.gif

Mark

Social source share

Right, here's the story (and I know Baz will back me up on this)

Lil' Peddlar scored either 20 or 30 copies from a member of the band (drummer I believe) and instead of letting them go one every couple of months, the bloody fool put them on 10 or more at a time, a couple starting low and the rest with $1200 'buy now' prices. He seems to have sold quite a few to the UK, one of which landed with a good mate of mine and it is EXACTLY THE SAME as mine which I've had for years. I think Baz bought one actually so can verify I am not one of Lil' Pedllar's lil' minnions trying to get him a sale.

Same with the Singing Swinging Counts - originals, he just has a lot.

The only boots he was selling were the Monzas 'Instant love' lookalikes. I know because I was foolish enough to buy one! They were pressed in early 70s for the beach scene and the majority of copies he has were signed. But, despite rumours, he seems like a decent guy, and after i told him that they are boots and here's how I know blah blah blah, he stopped selling them on ebay. That's fair enough isn't it???

So Baz........over to you mate :wicked:

Mark

Your quite right Billy, for these to be boots they would have to have been booted within the last couple of years and anyone who is any one can tell a 'brand new' piece of vinyl form one that is 40 or so years old :wicked: all though they are in M- or around that condition there are marks on them that you can not duplicate age is one thing you can not boot whistling.gif as Billy says all the numbers match up even the lables are identical which i remeber reading on here some where about duplicating lable's and the methods used in the sixty's to print the lables, but wont go into all that now :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert