Jae Mason - Tender Man - Buddah - Lp

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Agree with you on "Woman" it's a magical track, and I used to play it on 45 at crossover/modern nights a few years back.

Definitely worth more attention :yes:

I'm gonna have to revisit the LP on Sutty's recommendation though....

Edited by Wrongcrowd
Social source share

Not heard his other one but 'cloud of sunshine' is the killer on this lp

See the lp for £15/20 out and about, 45 anywhere from 10 to 30,

Cheers Sutty

Totally agree Paul, Cloud of sunshine is the one I play. Fits nice with that Curtis Mayfield / Master Henry Gibson bongo fuelled Patti Jo - Aint no love lost kind of vibe.

Jordi

Social source share

Guest Darks

Great uptempo Folk/Soul track on "crossroads" called "poor folks", or should that be Soul/Folk. Will be on Youtube.

Regards,

Alan

Social source share

Great uptempo Folk/Soul track on "crossroads" called "poor folks", or should that be Soul/Folk. Will be on Youtube.

Regards,

Alan

Mr Darker, you were the subject of a conversation a few weeks ago, and think I sent you an email but suspect it was wrong address.

Had you done as knowing the left field one!! Is it more Terry Callier or Joni Mitchell has to be the quesion!!

Hope you and family are good, and we catch up sometime this decade!

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Thanks all, probably the most heavyweight recommendations you could hope for given the taste of respondees.

Search is on and definitely up for throwing the 7" in as part of the deal anyone.........

PS Mr Sutton are you still Soul Citizen on discogs?

Social source share

Thanks all, probably the most heavyweight recommendations you could hope for given the taste of respondees.

Search is on and definitely up for throwing the 7" in as part of the deal anyone.........

Yes he is , and just sent me a very nice copy of Bobby Boyd , top man :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yes I am Jock the links in my footer here, glad u like lp Scott, pleasure m8 ;)

I've got a copy of 'woman' on 45 if anyone's is after it btw, but alas no lp for sale right now

Cheers Sutty

Edited by Sutty
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert