Toulouse France

Guest molly7989

Guest molly7989

Hello don't know if this is the right place to ask if not please move thank you but does any one know when the next tolouse in France is please don't even know if this is the right spelling thank you Molly.

Social source share

Hello

I am Nick from the Toulouse Soul Club. Thank you nsoul2 and Russel for the info given to Molly.

Molly, you can also check this page: https://www.facebook....oulouseSoulClub

This venue has started last year in October and we have run 5 nights since then. You are the first to know that there will be a second season starting on October 06th 2012 at Connexion Caf on Gabriel Pri street. It was not sure that we would run another season.

We are building a website these days for people not to get lost anymore on both TSC's facebook pages.

About the show, we usually offer cd's, tapes and tshirts at the entrance and there is also a record bar. Music selection varies from northern to crossover and modern to deep funk. The idea is to welcome a guest dj at every show. We invited Lucinda Slim, George Mahood and Brad Hales last season. We have already booked some guests for next season but we keep it for ourselves yet and will tell you the surprises in time.

The crowd in France, in general, is not familiar with this kind of music. Except for some clubs or weekenders I know in Perpignan, La Rochelle and Britania (sorry for the others I did not mention if any) we do not have this culture like in other European countries. So you can play a vast spectrum of soul to them. It is like it is brand new to their ears and it is an absolute pleasure to make them discover the beauty of this music.

For those who want to feel the ambiance of these nights, we have made videos of each show. You can watch them here:

If you have any question or fancy a ride in Toulouse next season, please do not hesitate to contact us via facebook or me personnaly by pm. I will let you know about the news of the TSC on this forum anyway.

cheers

PS: molly please, could you edit the title of this thread by correcting the orthograph of Toulouse? Thank you.

Edited by nicolas.c
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...