Cant Stop Lookin ?

Guest Garry Huxley

Guest Garry Huxley

Why cant i stop lookin at this site,

I logon and intend to look at a particular item and become mesmorised ???

WHY ????

Social source share

Imagine how Pete S feels :D

I feel alright, I don't spend that much time really, I do 9.30 til 10.30am, then 1pm til 1.30, then 6.30 til 7pm - all the other times I come are inbetween doing other stuff and just clicking on new posts, if there's nothing I can add to I just go away again and come back later...

• Helpful 2
Social source share

I feel alright, I don't spend that much time really, I do 9.30 til 10.30am, then 1pm til 1.30, then 6.30 til 7pm - all the other times I come are inbetween doing other stuff and just clicking on new posts, if there's nothing I can add to I just go away again and come back later...

This morning starts at 10:30 and is essential viewing with Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby although Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford are on at the moment, so I’d rather look at Soul Source.

Social source share

This morning starts at 10:30 and is essential viewing with Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby although Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford are on at the moment, so I’d rather look at Soul Source.

Is it Loose Women from 1.30? :D

Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

I'm so glad im not alone in this and i'm even hearing the occasional northern soul tracks in heartbeat

I need a drink

Garry

Social source share

I lost touch with Northern after Wigan closed and have only recently got involved again and started to put a collection together, having sold my previous collection for peanuts back in the day.  I find this site is brilliant for the depth of knowledge out there, reasonably priced sales (usually!), events etc.  I have to have a fix at least twice a day.

Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

My names ste and im a USER

Many thanks ste, I cant afford counseling.

Youve been such a help, Hic!

Garry

P.S.

Nice wheels Reminds me of the motors my friends used to borrow.

Edited by Garry Huxley
Social source share

i love it here,theres a few of us on here who for various reasons cant go out soulin hardly every six months never mind every week ! i know that makes us inferior soulies to some but i disagree with that totally,i still have the passion for the music prob even more now than ever and i sit quietly at home collecting records or listening to records,soulsource is the link to the proper scene that i miss so dearly

Jason

"‹i totally understand your point here soul-source is the link for many people  i am always  on late l read and study thing that folk say and what they don't say i could go on but i wont soul source is the best way to keep you sain lol and of the booze hic hic :hypo:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

Mk 1 & 2 Cortina was only 6 key combinations for complete production run, Allways wonderd why all the skinheads were drivin them ?
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!