Whos Not Going To Cleethorpes

I'm sulking like mad as its another year that I'm not able to get to Cleethorpes :angry:

Went to all the first ones right the way up to 2000, but seem to have been pregnant or in charge of minors ever since :ohmy:

I hope that everyone has a good time without me :D

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm sulking like mad as its another year that I'm not able to get to Cleethorpes :angry:

Went to all the first ones right the way up to 2000, but seem to have been pregnant or in charge of minors ever since :shhh:

I hope that everyone has a good time without me :ohmy:

Kirsty, now it's your excuse to get down and join us Rugby girlies..... :D ... :ohmy:

Guest Netspeaky

Went to all the first ones right the way up to 2000, but seem to have been pregnant or in charge of minors ever since :ohmy:

I hope that everyone has a good time without me :D

Kirsty have you recovered from your birthday bash, last saturday :ohmy: Cleethropes here we come :shhh:
Guest 71TRSC

I'm not Brian and neither is my wife. I'm going to buy an indian GP 150 on Sunday so I am happy. Went to Cleethorpes last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

England tomorrow afternoon and a bbq at my mates, so not going to Cleggy.

Off to the Railway at Peterborough tonight for loads of played out oldies, Motown and Brian Rae playing cd`s but what the f***k its northern soul and a chance to get all hot and sweaty on the dancefloor.

England tomorrow afternoon and a bbq at my mates, so not going to Cleggy.

Off to the Railway at Peterborough tonight for loads of played out oldies, Motown and Brian Rae playing cd`s but what the f***k its northern soul and a chance to get all hot and sweaty on the dancefloor.

Ditto - minus the bbq

Kirsty have you recovered from your birthday bash, last saturday :ohmy: Cleethropes here we come :D

Of course I have Mark! I'm made of stern stuff :ohmy: Have a great weekend, and make sure you don't talk to too many strange girls :shhh:

Kirsty, now it's your excuse to get down and join us Rugby girlies..... :ohmy: ... :D

That would be fantastic, BUT the other child is covered in chicken pox now, so its probably quite good that I'm staying home this weekend :ohmy: Michael is pretty rubbish at looking after poorly children :shhh:

Hope its a great night :shhh:

Went to all the first ones right the way up to 2000, but seem to have been pregnant or in charge of minors ever since :thumbsup:

I hope that everyone has a good time without me :thumbsup:

Kirsty stop having Sex :lol:

Get medised for the children, its excellant for chicken pox, stops them being so itchy and helps them sleep too.

I am off to Cleethorpes tomorrow :yes: thanks to Gran (babysitting)

All have a good one wherever you may be.

Guest ZTSC

I've got a spare weekend pass which can be picked up from Joan at Cleethorpes - make me an offer and have yourself a belting weekend.

Me and I am miserable as sin and well p****d off about, I think I hate work ,want to be a kept man, any volunteers?? :lol::yes:

I hope you have a great time, and enjoy the England game, although each individuals measure of enjoying the result may depend on what side of the border they started their journey on!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have fun

Jock

Guest dundeedavie

i'm not going , went once and outside influences tainted it for me .... will be doin radio show tomorrow if anyone interested in their blast of early and gritty tunes

Source Advert