• Replies 139
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hope you have a really good nite Steve.

I cant make it either as me & the girlies are in Whitby, we'll be thinking of you.

As for the guys from the north east behaving themselves, I cant see that happening :rolleyes: .

Kirstyx

Have a good un guys & gal's,sorry i can't make it :rolleyes: but i will be there in spirit.And a message to the North-East lad's BE GOOD :yes::thumbsup: or at least try to be.

Steve can you keep me a cd please?

all the best Wally. :(

Will be sure he does Wally ..... will miss you for sure ... but at least you'll be dry where you are :wicked:

Will be sure he does Wally ..... will miss you for sure ... but at least you'll be dry where you are :rolleyes:

IS THAT INSIDE OR OUT JOAN??? :thumbsup:

I'M GETTING A FEW TEXTS IT SEEMS LIKE THERE'S GONNA BE QUITE A FEW FOLKS ON PARADE SATURDAY A FEW EARLY DOORS TOO....LOOKS LIKE A MAD ONE ..............SHOULD BE A 'REAL - HUMDINGER' !!!!!!!!!!!!

Think the lads will miss you Wally,also ive looked at my play box for sat night and i cant find a record under 100mph joan,any suggestions.

BAZ A

100 MPH.....PAAAHHH..US OLD WIGANITES AMONG YE CAN STILL CUT IT...PLAY AND BE DAMNED...OR IS THAT STAND BACK....OE MAYBE WE SHOULD GET SOME PARAMEDICS ON STAND-BY AND ST JOHNS' AMBULANCE TO HELP US UP OUT OF THE BACK-DROPS :rolleyes: Edited by bearsoul

I am without my phone for the last few days..Hope to have it back tomorrow...You can leave me a message or phone me on 07711880532...Lots to sort out and not much time on-line with work and sorting the club..If you need any info etc then call me..Will post dj times tomorrow...

steve

I am without my phone for the last few days..Hope to have it back tomorrow...You can leave me a message or phone me on 07711880532...Lots to sort out and not much time on-line with work and sorting the club..If you need any info etc then call me..Will post dj times tomorrow...

Steve ..... had word that Netties hen party will be making the treck through from Wigan ... with Gail etc in tow ... can we make sure they don't get in!! :D:thumbsup::yes:

Only messing .... thought it best to let you know in advance... will let you know exactly how many there's going to be later :thumbsup:

CAN'T WAIT .... GONNA BE TOP!!!

Steve ..... had word that Netties hen party will be making the treck through from Wigan ... with Gail etc in tow ... can we make sure they don't get in!! :D:D:D

Only messing .... thought it best to let you know in advance... will let you know exactly how many there's going to be later :thumbsup:

CAN'T WAIT .... GONNA BE TOP!!!

Hi Joan

We can sort out some discount if they are coming later and make sure they all get in..No L plates or huge willy signs though,its not that kind of place :thumbsup::D:yes: ...Let me know asap,i have to sort it all out for the door...You can text me on 07711880532,its Lydia's phone,i left mine in Jamies bed in Leeds at the weekend :D ..Hope to have it back soon..

ps....

Who is Nettie??????? do i know this lady.....

steve

Hi Joan

We can sort out some discount if they are coming later and make sure they all get in..No L plates or huge willy signs though,its not that kind of place :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: ...Let me know asap,i have to sort it all out for the door...You can text me on 07711880532,its Lydia's phone,i left mine in Jamies bed in Leeds at the weekend :D ..Hope to have it back soon..

ps....

steve

see ya there steve,will make sure i leave my large inlatable willy at home,dont want

to get turned away now do i ?? :yes:

ps....

Nettie is one of my oldest friends ..... isn't that enough? whistling.gif

Top lass Stevie.... nearly lost her last year... she was so poorly.... the girl's a walking miracle whistling.gif

Gonna be so great to have her with us on Saturday.... if you don't know her .... believe me you will :shades::P

You've got to feel for the girl ... she's got Gail, Little Annie and Julie as her bridesmaids... :P the Wigan spinsters Micky Cruise calls them! whistling.gif

...... keep telling her she should have had me and Eileen whistling.gif:lol:

Looks like I'm working till late on Saturday night, so probably won't be there till about 3.30.

Keep a CD back for me Steve, won't you? :thumbsup: Cheers mate.

See you there :rolleyes:

Nettie is one of my oldest friends ..... isn't that enough? :D

Top lass Stevie.... nearly lost her last year... she was so poorly.... the girl's a walking miracle :rolleyes:

Gonna be so great to have her with us on Saturday.... if you don't know her .... believe me you will :D:thumbsup:

You've got to feel for the girl ... she's got Gail, Little Annie and Julie as her bridesmaids... :wicked: the Wigan spinsters Micky Cruise calls them! laugh.gif

...... keep telling her she should have had me and Eileen :thumbsup::D

Nettie is a fucking top lass !!! Nuff said PAUL-S :D I am very excited about Saturday.....will be a hot, hot night!!

Steve.... just had a text off Little Annie.... she said she'll get back to me with the hen party numbers later ...

Have to say this has been one hell of a long week .... but it's over now ... and this is going to be one hell of a night for sure...

ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT!! thumbsup.gif

Kev J's been a bit quiet though.... and that always makes me nervous :thumbsup:

Hi Joan

Thats good news...Let me know what kind of time they plan to hit Aqua,need to make sure they can all get in ok...Thanks for the message...Got text from Paul Havekin,sorted with name for the door mate..Just had got a few more bits of furniture to cope with extra punters..Lets hope tomorrow is everything we want and that bit more..

steve

Dj times...

7pm to 8.50.. Residents Joan-Karl-Paul..

8.40..........Gaz Simon

9.30..........Craig Butler

10.20........John May

11.10........Gareth X

12.00........Joan

12.50 ......Adam Leaver

1.40.........Karl Rhodes

2.30.........Paul Sadot

3.20........Baz Atkinson

4.10.......Ady Lupton

Hope times are ok for all...Any problem then call me...

STEVE TALKED TO DEAN ANDERSON TODAY ,THINK HE IS COMING UP AFTER MICK H PARTY SO KEEP HIM A TICKET ETC ,MIGHT HAVE A FEW WITH HIM AS WELL.

SEE YOU SAT MATE.

BAZ A.

Just had a few bottles of wine with our TOOOOON ARMY FREIND from Brighton,Manus....He is a soft spoken wine drinking boy from Gateshead,not many of the around..Just gave him the anniversary cd and we both talked about the last track with such desire............Joe Walker "this is my last goodbye"...Can't wait for tomorrow...Real soul at any tempo...You know you want it..

We have a bar to 4.30am for those who like a drink or two whistling.gif

god bless

steve

Edited by little-stevie
Guest ZTSC

Just had a few bottles of wine with our TOOOOON ARMY FREIND from Brighton,Manus....He is a soft spoken wine drinking boy from Gateshead,not many of the around..Just gave him the anniversary cd and we both talked about the last track with such desire............Joe Walker "this is my last goodbye"...Can't wait for tomorrow...Real soul at any tempo...You know you want it..

We have a bar to 4.30am for those who like a drink or two thumbsup.gif

god bless

steve

Steve ,

Manus is not quite the load mouthed , beer swilling , chemically enduced rogues that you associate with the North East.

A very nice , genuine bloke with a long history of our music , knows his stuff and just a real gentleman.. Top man indeed.

Anyway , I've been so busy the last few weeks, stuck at home so I'm really up for it tonight !

You know that this spells mischief

Looking forward to seeing you all later

Kev J

Ok Kev

Manus is having second thoughts now and could stay in the hotel tonight :lol::lol: ...Can you let Gaz know that he is on at 9pm.Any problem then ask him to phone me,i don't have a conatct number...What time are you all planning to get here on the bus from hell thumbsup.gif ..Ask Gaz/Baz to call me if they are running late...Going off line soon for the day and just on mobile..07752084878

Early spot fine with me Steve, just honoured to be there!!

The bus from hell picking me up at 3.45 this afternoon, so should be there for 8 :lol:

Looking forward to the night, not sure about 2/3 hours on the bus with Kev J and Ted!!!

See you all tonite thumbsup.gif

Gaz

Hi Steve

Just got back from getting to within spitting distance of the club before my scooter (Vespa PK (smallframe) with a Race Tuned T5 200 motor - if you know your scoots) broke down and I had to call the RAC out. I got as far as Altrincham after coming up the M6 / A556 when my electronic ignition packed up. I asked the RAC mechanic if we could tow the scooter to the venue drop it off and pick me up in the morning to bring it home. He said they didn't do that service now as it was abused, even though I said I was ment to be working.

It was 6.15pm when I broke down and I didn't have your phone number stored in my phone so I couldn't call you and see if you knew someone who could have picked up my scoot and I could have then phoned the RAC from outside the bar.

I've literally just got back and to say I'm upset is a understatement as I was hoping to sell some records I'd got for Paul Sadot and John May. :thumbsup:

Hope it was a great night for everyone concerned as I loved meeting the people there when I was on and can not praise them enough and that I wasn't missed.

I'll be at the next Wilton Steve so I will chat to you there and grovel for my incompitence in wanting to ride up to Manchester on my scooter for what I think is a wire to come loose. :(

Best

Mark

Well its ten minutes past six on a Sunday mornig, just got back from Soul or Nothing, walked it to Fredrick road near Salford Uni and had to get a taxi the rest of the way and I think i talked the driver to death :thumbsup: .

I had a great night, I was a little aprehensive on first entering the club as there were only a few people in (the lads from Newcastle) but it soon filled up, yes Steve there was no room to swing the cat,

Lots of regular faces and good music, at 2am the rest of the club opened up to a bigger dance floor. With a slight application of talc we were away. I must have lost another few pounds it was so hot. It's bloody hard to get of those Chesterfields when you 've been sat for a while.

Thanks again Steve

Right what do I do now :(:lol::(:thumbsup:

Peter.

post-480-1152423264.jpg

Edited by Peter

What a storming night, i'll be on a high all week after that one. When we arrived at 9pm the venue was already bouncing, everyone having a great time, great music, and I couldn't wait to get beind the decks. A couple of bottles of Bud later and I was off and spinning, and really enjoyed the 50 minutes I had, and everyone seemed to appreciate what I played. Other than that I heard tracks that I havn't heard played out for a long time, Joan played The Lyrics..Keep me close to your heart..JWJ.Awesome !!!!!, and Karl with The Invitations...Watch out little girl..MGM. Back to reality now, World Cup final to look forward to tonight, come on France !!.

Great C.D by the way Stevie, the inclusion of the four Tops..If I were a carpenter, superb whistling.gif .

Nice to meet up with Harry from Piercbridge, looking forward to guesting there in October, and might try and get up there next month too.

All in All a superb night.....well done veryone.

Have to say... WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE NIGHT!!

Has got to be the best Soul or Nothing EVER..... even better than Lloyd Street ... and i never thought i'd say that!

Awesome .... absolutely awesome.

Will post something in 'Lookbacks' when my head clears enough to be up to it....

But until that happens.... an absolutely massive thanks to all DJ's.... the music played tonite was some of the best i've heard anywhere.... BE PROUD EVERYONE.... it was top whistling.gif

Oh..... have posted a few photos in the gallery.

Source Advert