Was Bobby Guitar Wood

Guest son of stan

Why did it get pressed?

Was it ever a big record? It may be a matter of taste but this is a very poor record. At least, it's always sounded rather feeble and fifth rate to me.

I have never heard it played out and have sometimes wondered.... (once or twice in the last 30 years or so that is, I'm not eaten up about it, or nothing....)

Social source share

Why did it get pressed?

Was it ever a big record? It may be a matter of taste but this is a very poor record. At least, it's always sounded rather feeble and fifth rate to me.

I have never heard it played out and have sometimes wondered.... (once or twice in the last 30 years or so that is, I'm not eaten up about it, or nothing....)

It was one of those that was pressed to quickly before it really had a chance to go huge.

Social source share

Why did it get pressed?

Had a bit of a revival bout 18mths ago was played out all over the place,suppose it depends on were you go or were you are in the uk as to what you hear.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!