Guest Bearsy

Guest Bearsy

After a decent copy of this for a friend, please pm price and condition etc etc

many thanks

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Sell him the one you had from JM's auction. :lol:

I promised I could get a cheaper copy than JM one I think I have a chance  :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Didn't think you had any friends Paul :)

That's the reason I need to get a copy of this Tim it will hopefully buy me a friend  :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Whats the big deal with this at the moment ?  had 2 copies for sale for donkeys yonks

have now sold both in a week or so.

Big deal is a friend of mine heard it the other week and tried to find a copy and couldn't so today I offered to find a copy for her and she said yes please hence putting a want up  :D  btw I've had a copy for years  :hatsoff2: oh she don't come on here and has never heard of JM  :lol:

Social source share

Big deal is a friend of mine heard it the other week and tried to find a copy and couldn't so today I offered to find a copy for her and she said yes please hence putting a want up  :D  btw I've had a copy for years  :hatsoff2: oh she don't come on here and has never heard of JM  :lol:

Not referring to your want in particular just the general demand for it lately

Social source share

Whats the big deal with this at the moment ?  had 2 copies for sale for donkeys yonks

have now sold both in a week or so.

Maybe because eventually folks realised what a great record it is? I'd heard it at many continental europe venues over the years. Each time I thought I'll get a copy one day. Finally bought one last year and it's still among my current favourites. The deep flip is just as good.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

wow, this has always been a twenty quid track, really glad its been further recognised, for allot about my age its inclusion on a Kent Lp in the late eighties was enough to make me need it!!  saw someone selling it for a ton last week, and Carl Carlton - Can you feel it..

Shocked at those prices to be honest...

Malcolm

• Helpful 2
Social source share