mike

News: Stars Of Money - New 45 Ep Out 26 Jan 2015

We are and they want me and you to dance to it for TOTP

That's cool. My kinda tempo. I can slouch on a stool jiggling my right leg whilst you do the heavy work OK?  :lol:

It's about time TOTP had a bit of glamour....... :thumbsup:

Ian D  :D

I chose the wrong Bobby Angelle track for that then!

Thought you may have been consulted on it, when it was licensed,  but obviously not.

Maybe promote the Soul of Money CD instead ?

It's kinda similar to "Here Come The Girls" - Ernie K. Doe when they used it on the Boots ad about 10 years ago. I think Soul Jazz did pretty well out of that. How about re-releasing as a 45 for Record Store day? I guarantee it'll be a monster of a RSD release.... Ian D :)

Just ordered mine, but let me get this right, the Bobby Angelle track is the wrong one? its not 'I'll Be A Soldier Boy', so what is the name of the linked track?

Mal

Edited by Mal C

Sorry for the confusion Mal, I'm good at that. It's as stated on the EP, the previously unreleased on vinyl 'I'll Be A Soldier Boy' same backing track as Bobby's 'Too Much'. I was flippantly suggesting I should have gone with the one in the ad to cash in on it. Cheers Ady

ahh..  sorry I should have read between the lines... btw, you describe Bobby's shows as wild, I remember sleeve notes mentioning James Brown used to catch the shows when he was in town, has anybody ever seen one of these shows, does film exist do you think?

Sorry for the confusion Mal, I'm good at that. It's as stated on the EP, the previously unreleased on vinyl 'I'll Be A Soldier Boy' same backing track as Bobby's 'Too Much'. I was flippantly suggesting I should have gone with the one in the ad to cash in on it. Cheers Ady

You wouldn't be "cashing in" but "satisfying demand! "

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.