I'm Catching On - Betty Lloyd

Funny Feeling - George Wydell

You Live Only Once - Imperial Wonders

Please Give Me One More Chance - Clyde McPhatter

Hung Up On Your Love - Montclairs

Hold On Help Is On The Way - G Davies & R Tyler

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

ray and the blue satins.....i remember a number of us running into the floor at prestatyn this year early in the morning on the saturday niter after the place had right thinned out

currently, i love the intros to kings of soul and elipsis - both so sublimely simple

for the ultimate intro building up to an absolute crescendo - manny corchado's pow wow - i often just play the intro over and over again - it's absolutely the best!

Social source share

ray and the blue satins.....i remember a number of us running into the floor at prestatyn this year early in the morning on the saturday niter after the place had right thinned out

currently, i love the intros to kings of soul and elipsis - both so sublimely simple

for the ultimate intro building up to an absolute crescendo - manny corchado's pow wow - i often just play the intro over and over again - it's absolutely the best!

Ray and the Blue satins went to the "Gasher" from me several years ago :yes: Brill tune.

Don't know if rousing but the intro to the FORMATIONS tune "lonely voice of love " I do like.

ATB Stevie

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Really good choice Ray & The Blue Satins actually......what a record

The openning bars of Ray And The Blue Satins are pure 100% Texas funk :lol:

Some great records mentioned on this thread, but for the best intro EVER made click here for Larry Ellis "Funky Thing" . Happy memories of Jo Jo's on a Sunday night around 98/99 and Snowboy get's on the mic "If you've not heard this before you'd best clench your butt cheeks tight, coz when this bastard breaks you're gunna know about it!!!!!" :lol:

Social source share

Can,t believe it,s not been mentioned---- a played out tune but instantly recognisable and passionate--"If that,s what you wanted"---Frankie Beverley----just play it in your head!!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert