Lovelites - Get It Off My Conscience?

Guest Ste Brazil

Guest Ste Brazil

Have just been discussing this track elsewhere on the site but could not respond (?) to those that gave me the info, so thanks for that!

Has anybody got a copy of this for sale?

Ste. :thumbsup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ste Brazil

Crops up regularly on eBay on the Grapevine label.

Should get one for a fiver.

I have a look out for the original if possible, i've only heard a few clips of the track on 'This England', i'll probably buy it and hate the rest of the record - LOL!

Ste.

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

didn't someone play this at the last 100 club? i have had it in my head ever since then anyway yes.gif

was it butch?

Shane

I never said it was rare, just that i liked the short clips i heard (!) Feel free to indulge in 'rare soul humour' though- LOL!

Ste. :thumbsup:

Social source share

A good record indeed, if i remember right the record was discussed on here about a year ago, the label has the artists faces on it, and it was asked if anyone could think of another label with faces on.

The Enchantments - In Love With Your Daughter, has faces on label doesn't it? Think the label name is Faro, but could be wrong. :)

Social source share

Guest rachel

A good record indeed, if i remember right the record was discussed on here about a year ago, the label has the artists faces on it, and it was asked if anyone could think of another label with faces on.

The 'People' label has faces around the top if I remember rightly :)

Social source share

The Enchantments - In Love With Your Daughter, has faces on label doesn't it? Think the label name is Faro, but could be wrong. :shades:

I`ll go with "pusherman". :shhh:

Social source share

Read this on a chicago music shop web-site - also has recent photo of Patti Hamilton of the Lovelites.

"Patti Hamilton, lead singer of Patti and the Lovelites in the 70's, had hits with songs like How Can I Tell My Mom & Dad and My Conscience, and is a regular visitor. She makes sure her greatest hits CD is always in stock at Beverly Records! We love her cheerful disposition and she always brightens our day when she comes through the door! She's now singing Gospel songs and is working on a new CD. We can't wait till she's finished!"

to see Patti now click on

https://www.beverlyrecords.com/celebrity.htm

Social source share

• 1 year later...

I have a look out for the original if possible, i've only heard a few clips of the track on 'This England', i'll probably buy it and hate the rest of the record - LOL!

Ste.

If you liked the clips you should like it all as its a consistently good record, and it is much better sound quality on original USA 45 than on Grapevine!

Social source share

Source Advert