Joe King Speak On Up Grand Prx Records

Guest mobbsy

how mush is it worth? from 1970 seams to be a lot of these about, J Manship £75 has it been booted reissued? any thing dog rare on this label ?

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Didn't the same guy turn up the Frederick Hymes as well?

Yes he did!

Forgot his name but he's a pal of Rich Rosen, in Vegas (and sells stuff for RR on ebay).

Dealt with him a good few times over the years.. damned if i can remember his name.

The owner of Grand Prix passed away and he bought the lot at the deceased owners, wifes, yard sale.

Stack of Joe Kings and Royal Esquires, amongst others, in the lot, by all accounts.

sean

Social source share

Yes he did!

Forgot his name but he's a pal of Rich Rosen, in Vegas (and sells stuff for RR on ebay).

Dealt with him a good few times over the years.. damned if i can remember his name.

The owner of Grand Prix passed away and he bought the lot at the deceased owners, wifes, yard sale.

Stack of Joe Kings and Royal Esquires, amongst others, in the lot, by all accounts.

sean

Joe Gattiani (Spelling?)

Regards ,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

rude f~~kers...once rang them with an offer of $500 for a record, instead of being polite and

asking me to re-think he said GET REAL!!! and slammed the phone down

and i was a right novice at buying stuff so i couldnt work it out, it wasnt if i was trying it on, i didnt even know what the record was worth , got his name from discoveries magazine.

find out the 45's in question all look like a re-press and the kat has a few of them

f##KIN HUSTLER

ko-kane-pink gin or something like that was the track

anyway a very rude guy who i hope i dont have to ever deal with again

rather give me money to an old parafin lamp on the street !!"

Social source share

rude f~~kers...once rang them with an offer of $500 for a record, instead of being polite and

asking me to re-think he said GET REAL!!! and slammed the phone down

and i was a right novice at buying stuff so i couldnt work it out, it wasnt if i was trying it on, i didnt even know what the record was worth , got his name from discoveries magazine.

find out the 45's in question all look like a re-press and the kat has a few of them

f##KIN HUSTLER

ko-kane-pink gin or something like that was the track

anyway a very rude guy who i hope i dont have to ever deal with again

rather give me money to an old parafin lamp on the street !!"

Can't believe that of our Richie, such a polite man :rolleyes: , and shevles full of original copies of current indemand tunes :lol:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

No problem dealing with Joe, and the label is PRIX not Grand Prix, Joe purchase all the remaining stock, some other nice items and not high prices, worth picking up. I will put some PRIX 45's in the for sale section later on tonight or tomorrow. :D

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert