Light Dj Box

Iancsloft

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone know where i can get a very light 45 box which holds around 120--40.......

to take as hand luggage on the plane

Mr Rimmer put me onto a decent place in Birmingham but they have none in stock :angry:

Thanks Ian Cunliffe

Ask Paul McKay....SITC01 on here..... he has a perfect light-weight box but very strong because i think it is in fact a tool box from B&Q or the like....

Social source share

Thanks ive got around 6 boxes but they are all too heavy when the 45,s are in

max weight allowed for hand luggage is 7 kg ..No way am i putting my 45,s in the hold unsure.gif

Will go to B&Q and have a look..................

The B&Q boxes are far too big I would have thought for hand luggage?

Having said that possibly they do a small size ?

Social source share

Thanks ive got around 6 boxes but they are all too heavy when the 45,s are in

max weight allowed for hand luggage is 7 kg ..No way am i putting my 45,s in the hold unsure.gif

Will go to B&Q and have a look..................

How many hours are you DJing for?.......50 records takes two and a half hours to play!!!!

I've carried Paul's box with maybe 120 records in and it's much lighter than a metal and timber one.

M

Social source share

Anyone know where i can get a very light 45 box which holds around 120--40.......

Mr Rimmer put me onto a decent place in Birmingham but they have none in stock :angry:

Thanks Ian Cunliffe

Hello Ian ,I got a " prolight " box from HTFR just before Xmas £28, holds 120 - good luck ,Best ,Eddie

Social source share

Thanks Ian Cunliffe

would that be a lighweight dj box for a lightweight dj laugh.gif

the tool box with cantilever removed is pretty good and light if you cant get one but can get to my place you can borrow one.

mark

Social source share

Hello Ian ,I got a " prolight " box from HTFR just before Xmas £28, holds 120 - good luck ,Best ,Eddie

=======================================================================

Hi Eddie ordered one yesterday then today they mailed me saying they where out of stock :angry:

Social source share

would that be a lighweight dj box for a lightweight dj :shades:

the tool box with cantilever removed is pretty good and light if you cant get one but can get to my place you can borrow one.

mark

===================================================================

Hi Mark thanks thats very kind of you..

If u ever need spellin lessons let me know..( Lighweight..wheres the T ) Go in the corner and put this pointy

hat on ) whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert