Dave 'Snapper' Leedham R.I.P

A truly lovely friend who always said it as it was but we had some good laughs over the years putting the world to rights.  We are going to miss you dearly but RIP Dave we will always be “Forever Friends”.  Lynn and Dave

Social source share

Sad news indeed remember Dave from Cala Gran,Brighouse etc. he was taking photo,s at the Dells gig at Kings Hall and says to me keep an eye out for me coming onto stage during the concert.Well I did and he snapped me looking at him whilst everyone else was looking at Dells and he managed to get it into Manifesto magazine.Took some stick over that photo.

Great and lovely bloke and will be missed R. I. P. Dave

Social source share

On 22/02/2024 at 13:48, Julianb said:

Just heard the very sad news that Dave has passed away. Such a lovely guy and a great photographer whose pictures have been used in many publications.

Funeral details to follow in due course.

Devastating news to hear of Dave passing we are  in shock. Dave a very good friend and great guy, I'll miss my weekly chats with him. Our thoughts go out to Dave's family.  RIP DAVE                             Fred & Jacque Ward.

Edited by Mr Fred
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Well what a turnout for Dave!                            We sent him off in style, with tributes spoken by Ginger Taylor at the service and Nigel Grice at the event after.

Dave you will always be in our hearts and thoughts R.I.P. our friend.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Hi 

We recently learned of our customer, David Leedham's passing and extend our deepest sympathies.

If possible, could someone please provide us with contact information for a family member or close contact. 

Kind Regards.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!