Hedensford Allniter Aquarias Club

• Replies 72
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Slight change to Black Cat line up...

Hoss has gone to DJ Disco at the annual George Michael Festival in San Francisco, So Teddy Couldstone has stepped up to the plate.

Karl Heard has decided to stop in and wash his hair, so Stockports finest Killa has offered his services....

Guest kid mohair

Hoss has gone to DJ Disco at the annual George Michael Festival in San Francisco, So Teddy Couldstone has stepped up to the plate.

Karl Heard has decided to stop in and wash his hair, so Stockports finest Killa has offered his services....

We would be there joe but have other commitments so hope all goes well.........Andy

H

is for hednesford whats a sat nav

havent you got red indian guides where you come from

Does an Indian takeaway count? Cos we got one of them.

Thank's "Good Angel" for post code, never saw it posted on 6th August (obviously) or wouldn't have asked & when I kept putting in 5bt it took me to Cannock, which I'm sure is a lovely place but not where I want to be.

Spot. :thumbsup:

Does an Indian takeaway count? Cos we got one of them.

Thank's "Good Angel" for post code, never saw it posted on 6th August (obviously) or wouldn't have asked & when I kept putting in 5bt it took me to Cannock, which I'm sure is a lovely place but not where I want to be.

Spot. :lol:

Mr,Spot,

If its not right we should bump into one another :lol:

Kev :ohmy:

Shame Hoss is not there, he's the only reason we were comin! But we're still gonna be there - me, Lindsay and Sandra, after starting off at No more doggin. Ted Couldstone and Killa should be able to satisfy us as well, and I hope you play that tune for me again "doin the dip".........I mean, "Take it and git......."

Perdita

Shame Hoss is not there, he's the only reason we were comin! But we're still gonna be there - me, Lindsay and Sandra, after starting off at No more doggin. Ted Couldstone and Killa should be able to satisfy us as well, and I hope you play that tune for me again "doin the dip".........I mean, "Take it and git......."

Perdita

It will probably be a contest between me, Mik Parry and Bob Morris as to who plays it for you.... :thumbsup:

Perdita

We'll play it for you at NMD too if you like?

Oggie (Melton Mafia)

Guest Tim aka Bob

yay!

looking forward to this one...just got to get the dancing shoes down from the loft...going for the silver ones tonight.

have you packed the baby oil Billy?

see you all tonight thumbsup.gif

The last was one was brilliant, so looking forward to this one 'BIG TIME'...!!!!!

Meeting up with the rest of the 'Drifters'....the Burton crowd and our rep from Uttoxeter....

See y'all out on the floor later!!!!...(could be a hot one!??!) :D

The last was one was brilliant, so looking forward to this one 'BIG TIME'...!!!!!

Meeting up with the rest of the 'Drifters'....the Burton crowd and our rep from Uttoxeter....

See y'all out on the floor later!!!!...(could be a hot one!??!) :)

Ive got to go over the border and pick some of the Burton folks up on my way tonight,funny lot them Burton folk :P:P

Kev :ohmy: The Derbyshire lad :D

Edited by good angel

Source Advert