Lee Garrett - I Can't Break The Habit - Harthon

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

was just going through some old CDs and was reminded of this one - couldn't find much online about it, in particular what sort of price is it? also, a second issue - is that a boot?

I have the 'second issue' somewhere, not 100% sure if it's a boot or legal pressing. Came out the same time as the Bernard Williams on Harthon too, both same orange label and texture.

2 fantastic Philly sounds though! :rolleyes:

Social source share

I have the 'second issue' somewhere, not 100% sure if it's a boot or legal pressing. Came out the same time as the Bernard Williams on Harthon too, both same orange label and texture.

2 fantastic Philly sounds though! :rolleyes:

If it was reissued like the Bernard Williams, perhaps originals have the curved Harthon logo, and the reissues straight?

Scans of BW are in this thread

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=49020

Social source share

[]

If it was reissued like the Bernard Williams, perhaps originals have the curved Harthon logo, and the reissues straight?

Scans of BW are in this thread

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=49020

Lee Garrett re-issue exactly same as the BW re-issue. Font and style, straight logo, orange label, great quality sound though! attachment=32415:Harthon_H_136_A_R.jpg

post-4912-1185833042.jpg

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

i always understood that the orange one is a legitimate reissue (think it might have been released in the 70s though)

great tune - proper northern :thumbup:

Social source share

The harthon Reissues were legally done by a very respected (and rightly so) figure on the Northern Soul scene in the very early "70's". One thing that we sometimes forget is when these were reissued the tracks were only about 7 Years old, kinda like us reissuing stuff from 2000.

Des Parker

Edited by SOUL.INC
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert