soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello Brian Poust

I never realised you advertised on here and whilst I did pick up some bargains from you - they never arrived. You said you would look into it and have ignored my emails ever since. I hate having to do things like this on a public forum but you leave me no choice. I only wanted a parcel number to start tracking my order but you didnt even provide that for me. A year is far too long to wait for a parcel from America.

Denise

Social source share

Hello Brian Poust

I never realised you advertised on here and whilst I did pick up some bargains from you - they never arrived. You said you would look into it and have ignored my emails ever since. I hate having to do things like this on a public forum but you leave me no choice. I only wanted a parcel number to start tracking my order but you didnt even provide that for me. A year is far too long to wait for a parcel from America.

Denise

Bargepole comes to mind :unsure:

Steve

Social source share

I'm sad to hear about Ganche's problems, but Brian is in my experience an extremely honest dealer. I have ordered from him probably 30 times over the past couple of years and the records have always arrived within a week (he's in the US, I'm in Sweden). A very accurate record grader as well.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Hi all, and Denise in particular. Where to begin....

I am the first to admit that I am not always the fastest when it comes to shipping packages. I did exchange some emails with Denise regarding her order and then yes. Lines of communication went cold on my end. That package was shipped. She asked for a shipping number that I cannot provide for a couple of reasons:

1. She did not request or pay for registered postage, so there is no tracking number

2. There is a number on the customs form, but this cannot be used for tracing packages through https://www.usps.gov - I send quite a lot of packages to the UK and I'm sure I can produce any number of USPS receipts that show a package shipped there but would that help put Denise's mind at ease? I don't think it would.

I have refunded people's money before when I know I've been at fault. That said, I know that right now I do owe money to a U.S. customer of mine for an order from June of this year.

So what is the fair and honest thing to do then? Am I supposed to refund money to everyone who says they didn't get a package? Is it necessary to require registered postage of all customers? Granted, this doesn't happen very often but if I in good faith sent something why should I take the blame for somebody else's mistake? Bear in mind that I am NOT accusing Denise of lying. I believe her if she says she didn't get the package.

I apologize for letting the communication go cold and am going to look at my old emails as I'm sure I told her that the package was indeed shipped. This may not be a fair card to play, but if nothing else, I have my ebay feedback to partially back me up, for whatever that is worth.

As to an ID change, I was probably registered here as 45rpm once and changed to agent45, which I also use on a number of other forums. I did not change it to hide, for if I did, I surely wouldn't be using my real name in the subject of this post.

Social source share

Hi all, and Denise in particular. Where to begin....

I am the first to admit that I am not always the fastest when it comes to shipping packages. I did exchange some emails with Denise regarding her order and then yes. Lines of communication went cold on my end. That package was shipped. She asked for a shipping number that I cannot provide for a couple of reasons:

1. She did not request or pay for registered postage, so there is no tracking number

2. There is a number on the customs form, but this cannot be used for tracing packages through https://www.usps.gov - I send quite a lot of packages to the UK and I'm sure I can produce any number of USPS receipts that show a package shipped there but would that help put Denise's mind at ease? I don't think it would.

I have refunded people's money before when I know I've been at fault. That said, I know that right now I do owe money to a U.S. customer of mine for an order from June of this year.

So what is the fair and honest thing to do then? Am I supposed to refund money to everyone who says they didn't get a package? Is it necessary to require registered postage of all customers? Granted, this doesn't happen very often but if I in good faith sent something why should I take the blame for somebody else's mistake? Bear in mind that I am NOT accusing Denise of lying. I believe her if she says she didn't get the package.

I apologize for letting the communication go cold and am going to look at my old emails as I'm sure I told her that the package was indeed shipped. This may not be a fair card to play, but if nothing else, I have my ebay feedback to partially back me up, for whatever that is worth.

As to an ID change, I was probably registered here as 45rpm once and changed to agent45, which I also use on a number of other forums. I did not change it to hide, for if I did, I surely wouldn't be using my real name in the subject of this post.

Thats all I wanted to know - you could have told me that and avoided all this. Yes - you did tell me it had been shipped - then ignored any further emails. I dont know where to start tracking an item but you gave me no details at all - not even the company shipping it. And on the other side of things the money went out of my bank ok so am I just supposed to accept that its been shipped? You can see my point being that I had nothing to go on. I have no reason to lie and was looking forward to playing my records and ordering more. Dont think I'll take that chance again.

Social source share

Thats all I wanted to know - you could have told me that and avoided all this. Yes - you did tell me it had been shipped - then ignored any further emails. I dont know where to start tracking an item but you gave me no details at all - not even the company shipping it. And on the other side of things the money went out of my bank ok so am I just supposed to accept that its been shipped? You can see my point being that I had nothing to go on. I have no reason to lie and was looking forward to playing my records and ordering more. Dont think I'll take that chance again.

Denise, why don't I do this for you.... If there's anything on my new list which you'd like let me know and I will extend a credit to you for the amount of your wayward order. That way you can chance it again without putting out any further money. I'm definitely not in this to make enemies and piss people off. Maybe that way I can make this up to you.

Social source share

Guest biggray1

Denise, why don't I do this for you.... If there's anything on my new list which you'd like let me know and I will extend a credit to you for the amount of your wayward order. That way you can chance it again without putting out any further money. I'm definitely not in this to make enemies and piss people off. Maybe that way I can make this up to you.

Top Man Brian....I wish all sellers was nice and polite like this..it puts Faith and honesty back in trade.. Hope you happy Denise.

Social source share

That seems more than fair Brian - thanks for sorting it out - you have restored my faith in human nature!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert