Lightwater Birthday Bash - 17th November

Kevinkent

CHRIS & MOLDIE CELEBRATE 90YRS BETWEEN 'EM

:rolleyes: (That's 45 each if you were wondering!)

INVITATION ONLY (ADMITS 2)

'

INVITES CAN BE RESERVED AND HELD ON THE DOOR - Contact Moldie or Chris (darkhorse01252)

VENUE:Crossley club, Lightwater, Surrey

17th November 7.00 till 1am ......... NO ENTRY AFTER 10pm

DJ's ...........

Special Guest DJ - TIM BROWN

plus:

Kevin Kent (Stolen Hours)

Mischief (Exeter)

Pete Kelross (Bisley)

Bearsy (Kent Soul Club)

Johnny Herbert (Stolen Hours)

Moldie (Lightwater)

Chris Thorley (Farnborough Town Soul Club)

Danny North (Farnborough Town Soul Club)

Keith Woon (Lightwater)

Maxine Woon (Lightwater)

Matt (Trowbridge)

Cheap bar, plenty of food, and an across the board nite of Soul.

Sales boxes and Flyers welcome.

please note: This thread will be strictly monitored by myself and I will close it if neccessary.

Edited by KevinKent
  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest kent soul club

CHRIS & MOLDIE CELEBRATE 90YRS BETWEEN 'EM

:rolleyes: (That's 45 each if you were wondering!)

FREE ENTRY! - If you heard about it through Soul Source, consider yourself invited.

VENUE:Crossley club, Lightwater, Surrey

17th November 7.00 till 1am

DJ's ...........

Special Guest DJ - TIM BROWN

plus:

Kevin Kent (Stolen Hours)

Mischief (Exeter)

Pete Kelross (Bisley)

Bearsy (Kent Soul Club)

Johnny Herbert (Stolen Hours)

Moldie (Lightwater)

Chris Thorley (Farnborough Town Soul Club)

Danny North (Farnborough Town Soul Club)

Keith Woon (Lightwater)

Maxine Woon (Lightwater)

Matt (Trowbridge)

Free entry, cheap bar, plenty of food, and an across the board nite of Soul.

.............SO WHO'S COMING?

please note: This thread will be strictly monitored by myself and I will close it if neccessary.

Me!! :thumbsup: Sorry Kev.

Edited by kent soul club

I am coming

But does the above mean we don't need the tickets now? :thumbsup:

Hi Steve.

Bring your printed invites/tickets. They will be required..

Thanks for mentioning this - I'll try and re-edit the post to include it :rolleyes: .

LEFT HAND :lol: RIGHT HAND. Re-edited again - INVITE ONLY (Admits 2) (See thread header)

Edited by KevinKent

Me!! :D Sorry Kev.

:lol: Don't apologise Martin. It'll be good to see you there. :thumbsup:

Following a very timely reminder, I've just edited my post so you might not have seen it mate - Bring your printed invite 'cos you will need it.

( :rolleyes: You were invited weren't you?! :lol:laugh.gif:D )

Edited by KevinKent

Although this is a Birthday bash, I'm told that SALES BOXES are more than welcome :unsure:

Apparently a certain someone is keen to spend his birthday pennies! :D:(:(

If there's enough demand (just let me know) I'll take along a portable deck with headphones so long as I find out there's somewhere handy to plug it in. :lol:

Thanks Kev for starting another thread.Just got back from my hols. I have been looking at the birthday bash thread whilse in soul in sun and was surprised to see it being closed. Well as you all could see in last thread you will only get in with your invite unless you have asked for an invite to be put aside by myself or moldie.The invite permits 2 guests. :)

Guest kent soul club

:P Don't apologise Martin. It'll be good to see you there. :g:

Does that mean you're getting the beers in Kev? :)

See you're on early, but make sure you play some stompers-I'll be up for an early dance, as not been out for a couple of weeks and going a bit stir crazy!

( :huh: You were invited weren't you?! :lol::lol::lol: ) :yes:Sure was!

Edited by kent soul club

Thanks Kev for starting another thread.Just got back from my hols. I have been looking at the birthday bash thread whilse in soul in sun and was surprised to see it being closed. Well as you all could see in last thread you will only get in with your invite unless you have asked for an invite to be put aside by myself or moldie.The invite permits 2 guests. :)

Welcome back Chris :huh: .

Invites situation needs to be clarified.

PM'd ya.

other thread was closed due to the false accont thing

this has been resolved after a explanation and apology

member mouldie has got his long term wish and thanks to another ex-members help is now a full time ex-member

ask can you post any comments on site side of things post in feedback

thanks

mike

you will only get in with your invite unless you have asked for an invite to be put aside by myself or moldie.The invite permits 2 guests. :)

:huh: I'll re-edit the post Chris.

INVITE ONLY (ADMITS 2). NO ENTRY AFTER 10pm.

INVITES CAN BE RESERVED BY CONTACTING MOLDIE or CHRIS (darkhorse01252)

Apologies to all for any confusion.

-Kev.

Hi mate

I was going to drive...

but i heard Moldie was buying the 1st 2 drinks for everyone, so if your not drinking or your good lady is driving

Yes please.

Terry

Guest andrew bin

The Welsh are coming make sure you lock you car up in the car park :)

Cars and car park? more like horse's and cart's in the coral :huh:

Edited by andrew bin
Guest andrew bin

all joking a side be good to see you all :g:

looking forward to it mate :) should be great night, is it true what Terry said about Moldie buying the first 2 drinks for every one :huh:

Guest Dr Pickles

Leave some space on the dance floor us.

Picked up some great moves from the dance comp at Blackpool wanker.gif

Hoping to bring Boots with us.

See you all there.

Doc

Careful Dr P - a sign like that could be inflamatory on a lightwater thread! ohmy.gif Heavens know what will happen next.

Is Doc gonna show us his Billy Elliot at Lightwater then? :D lol

Somehow I don't think the guys are havin' a dance comp. Is anyone really up for seeing Chris & Moldie go head to head in their birthday suits? not_i.gif:lol::lol:

Is Doc gonna show us his Billy Elliot at Lightwater then? ohmy.gif lol

Somehow I don't think the guys are havin' a dance comp. Is anyone really up for seeing Chris & Moldie go head to head in their birthday suits? not_i.gif:D:lol:

Help , I can't get the bad picture out of my head! I am sure the music policy will more than make up for any dress faux pau's though. Roll on the 17th.

Edited by hold tight

Leave some space on the dance floor us.

Picked up some great moves from the dance comp at Blackpool wanker.gif

Hoping to bring Boots with us.

See you all there.

Doc

can you dance in Boots Chris :D dont answer that :lol:

really looking forward to Saturday :lol: and ive already been sorting out some tunes to play :lol:

see you all there thumbup.gif

:unsure: I better find one then!!!

Anyone do a line in "lovely young ladies" ???

well we can only wish and hope Steve :lol:

message to Toby, your 2 invites are waiting on the door for you mate :D

Guest GrooveJunkies

welcome back Chris and happy birthday hope you had a great time----with the soul in the sun crowd----------looking forward to spinning a few tunes out with the lovely Maxine-------sorting some sounds out some real soulful gemms------see you all sat night------- :D

Im bit confused, is it free? do you still need tickets, as I know someone has mine - Moldie told me - but cant remember who?! :lol::D (Im probably coming down with Paul) so need 2, ta.

Im bit confused, is it free? do you still need tickets, as I know someone has mine - Moldie told me - but cant remember who?! :lol::D (Im probably coming down with Paul) so need 2, ta.

Invites are required, and each invite will admit 2.

It sounds as though yours will be held on the door though.

Sorry about the confusion.

PM'd ya.

Im bit confused, is it free? do you still need tickets, as I know someone has mine - Moldie told me - but cant remember who?! :thumbup:no.gif (Im probably coming down with Paul) so need 2, ta.

I got your ticket, also two for Toby and two for Taffy - Moldie was very generous when he gave them all out :wicked:

Steve

I got your ticket, also two for Toby and two for Taffy - Moldie was very generous when he gave them all out :thumbup:

Steve

word has it Steve that moldie has joined friends re-united as he is struggling to get rid of his half yes.gif it was a funny as anything outside Boogaloo one night when he was even giving them out to passers by and at one stage even stopped the traffic and a car thought it was in danger and nearly run him over to get by, the next thing i see is moldie chasing the car for about 100 yards down the road waving an invite but it just kept going :wicked:

on a serious note though, moldie and Chris still have a capacity to go too and they just want to know who is going then said ticket will be put to one side for you if needed,

Judging by the amount of interest being shown,people saying they're going are they opening the upstairs room as well?

Dave.

I don't think so Dave. I would have been happy to take my decks etc over if required, but as Bearsy has quite rightly pointed out - it's a Birthday celebration, and keeping it to one room will keep the celebratory atmosphere going. beer.gifking.gif

I think Moldie should have hes party upstairs and Chris have hes downstairs..

I hate walking up and down them stairs for a drink or a wee wink.gif

bloody lonely for moldie too on his own :lol: ,

the other flip to it is that the smokers outside will help keep the numbers a bit better inside and the added bonus of me spinning a few will keep ever=yone away until ive finished :lol: i had to say that before mischief got in there laugh.gif

word has it Steve that moldie has joined friends re-united as he is struggling to get rid of his half :lol: it was a funny as anything outside Boogaloo one night when he was even giving them out to passers by and at one stage even stopped the traffic and a car thought it was in danger and nearly run him over to get by, the next thing i see is moldie chasing the car for about 100 yards down the road waving an invite but it just kept going laugh.gif

on a serious note though, moldie and Chris still have a capacity to go too and they just want to know who is going then said ticket will be put to one side for you if needed,

Think I need one extra please. thumbup.gif

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I'm coming - so are Tony Ellis and John Clark. We already have invites, and Moldie already knows to expect us. See you there, if you're going, too...

Guest kev such

I'm coming - so are Tony Ellis and John Clark. We already have invites, and Moldie already knows to expect us. See you there, if you're going, too...

We unfortunately cant make it guys. We are off to Egypt for a fortnight. Still have a great night and i'll get you a couple of wets at the Cracker on the 8th.

Regards

Kev and Karen.

Source Advert