Soul Essence 26

Guest Gavin Page

Guest Marcus B

Did you survive 25 ?

Gav,Bob,

As it my ultimate weekender,was also my 40th, first time Jocking and drinking far too much.

O N L Y J U S T !

:unsure:

Can't wait and also booked off Monday and Tuesday working from home.

Marcus

• Replies 295
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

is it too soon to get giddy excitable....

hotel booked, passes got, babysitter organised... all I need now are maybe some new clothes and possibly the number of a good divorce lawyer just in case my behavioural issues cause an unresolvable disagreement innocent.gif:lol:

Guest Bernadette

Gav,Bob,

As it my ultimate weekender,was also my 40th, first time Jocking and drinking far too much.

O N L Y J U S T !

:lol:

Marcus

Marcus are you and Blowey booked into the Raynescourt? And are you staying on the Sunday night as usual for more madness wink.gif

Gav,Bob,

O N L Y J U S T !

biggrin.gif

Marcus

I'm going to follow your lead Marcus going to book the Tues off as well . Every year I have planned to take it easy friday night and go for it Sat night...In the last decade I have never achieved it!.Bomb down there bags in the room then downstairs getting wankered by 5.00 which bar a couple of hours kip sets the tone of the weekend.So if I have either spoken rubble or seemed aloof to people its because I am in a constant state of daft.Mind I am dreading the drive.

Adam

I'm going to follow your lead Marcus going to book the Tues off as well . Every year I have planned to take it easy friday night and go for it Sat night...In the last decade I have never achieved it!.Bomb down there bags in the room then downstairs getting wankered by 5.00 which bar a couple of hours kip sets the tone of the weekend.So if I have either spoken rubble or seemed aloof to people its because I am in a constant state of daft.Mind I am dreading the drive.

Adam

See you on the sofa Adam!

x

Guest Gavin Page

:no:laugh.gif:D:D

Good god you lot, there's still three months to go unsure.gif

I thought I was bad :D

Kirsty, I am sure you will get what ever you want :lol: As that is what you do best :D

Guest Marcus B

Adam

They do say that great minds think alike though. Same as me mate but drunk even more last year as birthday w/end too.

I don't think I have ever driven the same way back home whenever I've been to Yarmuff.!

Quite surprising though I still remember a few choones along the way once back home. Just can't remember my name. hehe

Best weekender allround - bar none.

Marcus

Bernadette,

Yep b :D:D ked into the R'Court, as less of a walk for the choones. Also staying sunday night too as norm.

Marcus

Guest mrs norman maine

GAV

MY GOOD SELF AND GAIL HAVE BOOKED UP STAYING OVER THE ROAD SEE YA THERE

What's the name of the hotel directly opposite? I thought it was the Beachcomber, but I Googled that and couldn't find anything that sounded familiar. Can anyone help out with the name of the place and their telephone number?

TIA

What's the name of the hotel directly opposite? I thought it was the Beachcomber, but I Googled that and couldn't find anything that sounded familiar. Can anyone help out with the name of the place and their telephone number?

TIA

It's the Marine Lodge - 01493 331120, but you'd better be quick!

Guest mrs norman maine

It's the Marine Lodge - 01493 331120, but you'd better be quick!

cheers Cliff.

Beachcomber? What was I thinking :ohmy:

At least I was on a marine theme, but then it is the seaside!

I am quite looking forward to this now but I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise in advance for Elaine & Natalie's behaviour. laugh.gif

Aww Jeez Cliff said he wasn't going to tell you about this weekend, and Natalie I believe is normally very well behaved at this, no chance with her partner in crime now!! See you sometime Mr Challoner. not sure when the the way things are panning out at moment, but love to the other half.

Gavin defo coming, will reserve my pass on Monday, just need to speak to Adam as think he is too, may even work on Woody!

Guest Gavin Page

Aww Jeez Cliff said he wasn't going to tell you about this weekend, and Natalie I believe is normally very well behaved at this, no chance with her partner in crime now!! See you sometime Mr Challoner. not sure when the the way things are panning out at moment, but love to the other half.

Gavin defo coming, will reserve my pass on Monday, just need to speak to Adam as think he is too, may even work on Woody!

Don't forget your records for the Saturday lunch time collectors spot like Cliff did laugh.gif

is it April yet?

can I put in a request - actually scrap that - I demand that on Saturday night we have at least 3 hours of mid-tempo tunes played by warm-up DJs that are still really pretty to look at even though they have man breasts :)

I especially want the ones that completely kill the dancefloor except for me jumping up and down in delight too excited tio remember how to dance properly (one, two, three, four, kick, spin, hand gesture and repeat)

and Gavin, if I don't sleep much between now and then - and I go a bit loonier than normal you're the one being held responsible laugh.gif

Guest Gavin Page

is it April yet?

can I put in a request - actually scrap that - I demand that on Saturday night we have at least 3 hours of mid-tempo tunes played by warm-up DJs that are still really pretty to look at even though they have man breasts :)

I especially want the ones that completely kill the dancefloor except for me jumping up and down in delight too excited tio remember how to dance properly (one, two, three, four, kick, spin, hand gesture and repeat)

and Gavin, if I don't sleep much between now and then - and I go a bit loonier than normal you're the one being held responsible laugh.gif

I like Boobs, not man ones though.

The little dance thing you have going on there looks great !

I like Boobs, not man ones though.

The little dance thing you have going on there looks great !

don't put me off while I'm counting... I'll get all confused and will have to start my routine from the beginning again

I wonder if I can do it in roller-blades :)

Guest Gavin Page

don't put me off while I'm counting... I'll get all confused and will have to start my routine from the beginning again

I wonder if I can do it in roller-blades :)

May be a little tight for Room for the Blades and they may not work so well on the carpet. Give it a go, I am sure they will love you on them in the Dead Beat Lounge :shades:

Which carer is coming to look after you ph34r.gif

May be a little tight for Room for the Blades and they may not work so well on the carpet. Give it a go, I am sure they will love you on them in the Dead Beat Lounge laugh.gif

Which carer is coming to look after you :)

whoever is daft enough to be cajoled into doing whatever I can persuade them too :shades:

Michael is already denying all knowledge of knowing me...

I hope you're gonna make me up a special goodie bag seeing as you've not seen me for a basquillion years and are obviously gonna be all overcome with emotion - not forgetting that you live near the fabulous shop Sancto where me and Louise used to spend many a happy afternoon buying things that we knew would a cause as much commotion as possible.

oh and it may also be an idea to include some tranquiliser darts

I shall knit you a new sock in return....

Guest Gavin Page

not forgetting that you live near the fabulous shop Sancto where me and Louise used to spend many a happy afternoon buying things that we knew would a cause as much commotion as possible.

Where is it ? I need to see this place :)

I like matching Hat's and Coats these days

post-3670-1202636127_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gavin Page

Where is it ? I need to see this place :)

I like matching Hat's and Coats these days.

My carer is called Gill

its a massive shop on the way between Hamlet Court Road and the Southend Victoria bit of soufend... I can't remember what the road is called... ooh its ont he same road as Carmel records, a bit further up on the other side of the road near a roundabout.

and its used to be red and yellow outside. theres possibly a sticker in the window that says gungre birds are not allowed in this store without appropriate supervision wink.gif

I hallucinate if I wear a hat - or earmuffs :shades:

Guest Gavin Page

its a massive shop on the way between Hamlet Court Road and the Southend Victoria bit of soufend... I can't remember what the road is called... ooh its ont he same road as Carmel records, a bit further up on the other side of the road near a roundabout.

and its used to be red and yellow outside. theres possibly a sticker in the window that says gungre birds are not allowed in this store without appropriate supervision wink.gif

I hallucinate if I wear a hat - or earmuffs :shades:

London Road, I know just the shop you are talking about now.

Carmel :)

• 2 weeks later...

London Road, I know just the shop you are talking about now.

Carmel shhh.gif

Massive SOS, I've got to go back to London on saturday night for my best mates 50th. Anyone coming up to Essence from london late on Saturday night that has a space in their car would be very much appreciated. I've been looking forward to this weekend all year but must attend my mates big one. :lol:

Guest Bernadette

Massive SOS, I've got to go back to London on saturday night for my best mates 50th. Anyone coming up to Essence from london late on Saturday night that has a space in their car would be very much appreciated. I've been looking forward to this weekend all year but must attend my mates big one. :lol:

what a bummer Binsy...hope you get it sorted ohmy.gif

Massive SOS, I've got to go back to London on saturday night for my best mates 50th. Anyone coming up to Essence from london late on Saturday night that has a space in their car would be very much appreciated. I've been looking forward to this weekend all year but must attend my mates big one. :ohmy:

Looks like i`ll have to find another drinking partner Sat.nite mate ohmy.gif Hopefully you be able to make it back for the late sess :lol: .

Where is it ? I need to see this place ohmy.gif

I like matching Hat's and Coats these days

Surprised they let you through Stanstead (for that is where the pic is methinks), with a hat like that Gav. Is it your second piece of "carry on" baggage? - you could probably store a few more 45s in it :unsure:

:thumbsup:

VERY Dissapointed Binsmeister.

I needed you there.

:D

Guest Marcus B

Think Binsy is still going to be part of the George Jackson collective in the Lounge on Saturday afternoon.

Alright Gareth... I Hope so. shhhhh Maybe we'll kidnap him :rolleyes:

no.gif

VERY Dissapointed Binsmeister.

I needed you there.

:lol:

Tell you what Sean, no one is more dissappointed than me mate. I've been looking forward to this all year, but as I say I can't get out of this one.

I know that you'll knock them dead on saturday.

I'll be about to do the Saturday afternoon and then have to shoot off :lol:

Source Advert