Northern Soul

Guest andrew bin

Prove yourself a lady- james Bounty- Sheer class and before anyone says it- You can offer me your drugs on a silver platter and I wont take them" From one of the old jam butty Brigade at Wigan - God Bread was so expensive then maybe I should have taken drugs it would have been cheaper!

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

• Replies 70
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I have no recollection of a lesbian kiss, your bluffing  :yes:

link

Grass  :yes:

link

I`m not bluffing, your lesbo kiss is now ready for the readers wives & girlfriend section of SS ( hopefully mike will sort this out soon).

To stop me posting it up on site i require the following:

1..... the return of my lighter

2...... the copy of Tolbert on mr Manships auction list.

3....... A helicopter fulled & ready to go to a secret destination.

AND stop telling porkies about KarenC, she`s is innocent.

Garv.

Edited by garv
Social source share

I`m not bluffing, your lesbo kiss is now ready for the readers wives & girlfriend section of SS ( hopefully mike will sort this out soon).

To stop me posting it up on site i require the following:

1..... the return of my lighter

2...... the copy of Tolbert on mr Manships auction list.

3....... A helicopter fulled & ready to go to a secret destination.

AND stop telling porkies about KarenC, she`s is innocent.

Garv.

link

Thankyou Garv, she always brings me into things and trys to get me in trouble :yes:

Social source share

I'll go for Bob Relf Blowing My Mind To Pieces.

If you disregard the "soul" in Northern soul, then I'd have to say the Paul Anka track is just about the epitome of everything a Northern Dancer should be. Ironic ain't it?

Social source share

Guest hammy

If Chalky and Andy Dyson are the same person :D I bought this record from Andy at the Dome last year.

link

It's quite easy to tell them apart mate - Andy Dyson has cracking trifles in his fridge and sets your arms on fire when your not looking. On the other hand, Chalky lives in a house with a bog that's hidden as the last room in the house and says REET a lot. :thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol::(:D

Hammy

Social source share

It's quite easy to tell them apart mate - Andy Dyson has cracking trifles in his fridge and sets your arms on fire when your not looking. On the other hand, Chalky lives in a house with a bog that's hidden as the last room in the house and says REET a lot.  :D   :(   :thumbsup:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Hammy

link

Well that's good to know, cracking trifles eh :D

Social source share

It's quite easy to tell them apart mate - Andy Dyson has cracking trifles in his fridge and sets your arms on fire when your not looking. On the other hand, Chalky lives in a house with a bog that's hidden as the last room in the house and says REET a lot.  :D   :(   :thumbsup:   :lol:   :lol:   :(   :lol:

Hammy

link

I'm gonna buy a lighter, then we can both set your arm on fire and you won't know who's done it :lol::D:D

Social source share

Guest hammy

I'm gonna buy a lighter, then we can both set your arm on fire and you won't know who's done it  :lol:   :lol:   :thumbsup:

link

Is this how one gains entry to the SSCDT ?

What have I done. Lord have pity on my soul ! :lol:

Hammy

Social source share

Ive gotta add my fave's

Who Are You Trying To Fool by Little Ann

Gimme Gimme Good Lovin by Crazy Elephant

Baby Hit And Run by The Contours

In The Bad Bad Old Days by The Foundations

Just a few that just get me off my chair and I just cant sit back down til there all played....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert