• Replies 387
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

have you washed kylee, that might stop the itching

Was gonna mention some cream :lol: Ang you got in before me!

Sian l have no idea what your on about :P

4 sleeps :D no 3 as fri' won't count!

roll on sat nite, I,m well fedup here, what goodies are we havin then(in the party bags)

and whats the dj times, :lol:

DJ Playtimes

MAIN ROOM

8 - 8.45 Matt Smart

8.45 - 9.30 Maria Willingham

9.30 - 10.15 Soul Sam

10.15 - 11 Dave Rimmer

11 - 12 Adam & Catriona

12 - 1 Liam Quinn & Phil Shields

1 - 2 Matt Smart

2 - 3 Maria Willingham

3 - 4 Soul Sam

4 - 5 Dave Rimmer

5 - 6 Loren

FREESTYLE ROOM

9 - 10 Robbie Price

10 - 11 Ken Onions

11 - 12 Loren

12 - 1 Molly

1 - 2 Ken Onions

2 - 3 Molly

3 - 4 Liam Quinn

4 - 5 Phil Shields

Guest Mrs Simsy

roll on sat nite, I,m well fedup here, what goodies are we havin then(in the party bags)

and whats the dj times, :ohmy:

The party bags are top secret. Me & Ganche are just putting them together now. Theres some top musical treats in there as well as something special for Mr Rimmer girl! :huh::lol:

Hiya Jules, the bar shuts at 6 I think! I'll find out and post up.

D

cheers ganche

Thats me and sandra coming then.

Should be a great night, I told a few bods at the tower how good rugby was and to make an effort to come, think this my be a sell out anyone?

:thumbsup: ...not sure if your the furthest travelled Jo, well travelled would be a better description... :ohmy:

Now who can tell me, which is furthest Belfast or Quimper, France... :ohmy:

Definitley Quimper .....Loren deserves a medal (what with travelling the furthest, and having to d.j til 6 tongue.gif bless his 'chaussettes de coton'!

See you all Sat (have nothing to wear but a SSLAAS badge! ohmy.gif )

x

Definitley Quimper .....Loren deserves a medal (what with travelling the furthest, and having to d.j til 6 :thumbsup: bless his 'chaussettes de coton'!

See you all Sat (have nothing to wear but a SSLAAS badge! :ohmy: )

x

Look forward to that. laugh.gif

Out of interest where are you going to pin it :ohmy:

The party bags are top secret.

Too right they are, who exactly had that idea I wonder... :ohmy:

See you all Sat (have nothing to wear but a SSLAAS badge! :ohmy: )

Nor me Gail, been too sick, then too busy doing the CD's to shop...I shudder to think how cold I'll be on the door... laugh.gif

Loren is bringing two friends with him for company this time and flying instead of driving, not so tiring...

Too right they are, who exactly had that idea I wonder... :thumbsup:

See you all Sat (have nothing to wear but a SSLAAS badge! :lol: )

Nor me Gail, been too sick, then too busy doing the CD's to shop...I shudder to think how cold I'll be on the door... :)

Loren is bringing two friends with him for company this time and flying instead of driving, not so tiring...

We'll have to take it in turns n share our badges to keep warm then! laugh.gif

Yea,really looking forward to seeing Loren again (n parlez-vous-ing un petit-peu avec lui et ses deux amis!) Can't wait...its been tooooooooooooo long! (Oh n Bearsy, you owe me a massive hug!)

Edited by Delasoul

We'll have to take it in turns n share our badges to keep warm then! :)

Yea,really looking forward to seeing Loren again (n parlez-vous-ing un petit-peu avec lui et ses deux amis!) Can't wait...its been tooooooooooooo long! (Oh n Bearsy, you owe me a massive hug!)

Guest Mrs Simsy

cheers ganche

Thats me and sandra coming then.

Should be a great night, I told a few bods at the tower how good rugby was and to make an effort to come, think this my be a sell out anyone?

I think so....i did some PR work at Middleton! Some bloke protested that he lived in Edinburgh & it was too far to come! I gave him a lecture on how great Rugby was...if he doesn't come now then i shall personally go to Edinburgh & slap his legs with a wooden spoon....if only i could remember his name...or indeed what he looked like! :thumbsup::lol:

If you must then :lol:

Just as I thought.... :) .....need to reopen my Pleasure Parlour..you are soo punished... only nut clusters for you...me laddie :thumbsup: ......Delxxx

Yea,really looking forward to seeing Loren again (n parlez-vous-ing un petit-peu avec lui et ses deux amis!)

:lol: ...Aucune fa§on, je suis trop timide et non bon

je conviens, vous suis tr¨s mauvais. Sommes nous dactylographiant maintenant tout en fran§ais :thumbsup:

Yea,really looking forward to seeing Loren again (n parlez-vous-ing un petit-peu avec lui et ses deux amis!)

:thumbsup: ...Aucune fa§on, je suis trop timide et non bon

boules :lol:

je conviens, vous suis tr¨s mauvais. Sommes nous dactylographiant maintenant tout en fran§ais :thumbsup:

You've made that fcuker up..Danke Shon.... :lol: ...Delxxx

Source Advert