• Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

tonite i will be mainly trying to fit 150 45s into a 100 count box :lol::D

only 1 and a little tiny bits sleep left :g:

where you gonna get the tiny bit of sleep in phil, are you travelling over fri night, i thought you were going to say tonight i will be ( on stars in their eyes) :D

£9.10 return.

7 pm from New Street gets you there at 7.33 pm

9.13 am back on Sunday

Dave everytime l see the train times you post up l see you in a station masters outfit :lol:

All aboard!!!

Ah Steve, you gotta.

Manchester - Rugby advance ticket £13 one way and you could scam a lift back up with someone.

The £13 ticket back ain't til 9pm Sun, or £33 first class all day.

You can always chill at ours for the day afterwards... :thumbup: ...actually, don't fink they'll be much chilling as the French and Irish are invading... :yes:

I know there's a car going back to Crewe after and with legs like yours, you could hitch the rest... :wicked:

Looking like am gonna be there after all :D Do we need any swash and buckle to repell the invaders from far flung places or will southern comfort do the trick g.gif Will tell them its southern comfort but it will be cold weak tea :shades: will they know the difference :yes: . Or there,s none left coz Mr Rimmer drunk it all.

Leave my legs out of this. i once won a prize for my legs. Pants to keep em covered :D

Steve

Guest Mrs Simsy

I think you will have to warn them sian as its gonna be a biggy, we will be making the papers cause were all CRAZY :D:unsure:

:ohmy::ohmy::lol:

I'll inform the Advertiser that they might want to get some paps outside the Benn Hall! :g:

Ooh so excited! It's gonna be wicked! :g:

Guest Mrs Simsy

It certainly is and I think Im gonna chalk off an area of dance floor for when Im finished on the door! :D

:unsure::ohmy::ohmy:

Maybe we should cone an area off for you & put a sign up? :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

now listen ! :ohmy: .....there,s a real possibility of me going to this,never been ie: Rugby Virgin....now there,s

a suprise :unsure: !.......am i going to love it :lol: ?????

You will LOVE it!!! :D

Fab dancefloor, across the board music, cheap bar, big carpark, lovely people & of course the SSLAAS in attendence!! :ohmy:

Guest clanger v2

laugh.gif:lol::lol:

£50 on the spot fine....fine imposers to be found in the record bar! :thumbsup::lol:

As long as there's now towing involved :rolleyes:

Just checking.....is the car park secure? :lol:

It certainly is and I think Im gonna chalk off an area of dance floor for when Im finished on the door! :rolleyes:

So you plan being on the door then? Good news for me then............I can sneek in a bit of dancing then!

now listen ! :thumbsup: .....there,s a real possibility of me going to this,never been ie: Rugby Virgin....now there,s

a suprise :rolleyes: !.......am i going to love it :lol: ?????

Stevie we are all Virgins too so they can break us all in 2geva laugh.gif

I'm sure it did Jo :lol:

V and C?

How did you guess.. :lol: just love Rugby prices :D

I'm in my pj's now.. as think the way l did as a kid, before a big day that it would make it speed up :thumbsup:

No sleeps now for me!

Guest Mrs Simsy

How did you guess.. :D just love Rugby prices :lol:

I'm in my pj's now.. as think the way l did as a kid, before a big day that it would make it speed up :thumbsup:

No sleeps now for me!

Looking forward to seeing you guys. What time do you get to England? :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you guys. What time do you get to England? :lol:

Kylee looking forward to getting together as it's been at least 2 weeks! our flight is at 7 so should be at Sian's for 10

I plan on sneeking up for a wee sleep if Sian lets me.. as there could be top's n bags to sort out :thumbsup:

Kylee looking forward to getting together as it's been at least 2 weeks! our flight is at 7 so should be at Sian's for 10

I plan on sneeking up for a wee sleep if Sian lets me.. as there could be top's n bags to sort out :thumbsup:

is that 7 tonight or 2morrow morn, joe

tonite i will be mainly trying to fit 150 45s into a 100 count box :thumbsup::lol:

only 1 and a little tiny bits sleep left :D

phil hope youre fetching a record i think its called Mr Blue or something to that effect who is that by phil, you played it at middleton i love it

Source Advert