Woman Love Thief

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya Mark. Will give you £50 :D You cant lose, doubled your money :thumbup: See you soon

Steve

===

hey nice try mate -along with Adlibs..tommy bush..charlie gracie..stemmons is in the Fluffs Wigan playbox and thats where its stayin!!

Edited by wiganer1
Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Saw a mint copy go on ebay last month for around £120. it was listed under the phsyche catagory of the B' side, think manships crowd had it away as they usually do with mis-listed northern, he had it auctioned a week later for over £400. great mark-up if you can spot them. Burning Bush is another one to look for, its always listed under garage.

Social source share

Saw a mint copy go on ebay last month for around £120. it was listed under the phsyche catagory of the B' side, think manships crowd had it away as they usually do with mis-listed northern, he had it auctioned a week later for over £400. great mark-up if you can spot them. Burning Bush is another one to look for, its always listed under garage.

===

burning bush - another classic oldie!

arent the issues really rare??

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Seen a red Mercury go for under £40 last week, also the Mercury Demo about the same, look out for Evil Eye, thats the B side to us, they always list it as that. was a doller under in the bidding for it, finished about 3.A.M. coudn't be arsed staying up that late to coller it mate.

Social source share

Seen a red Mercury go for under £40 last week, also the Mercury Demo about the same, look out for Evil Eye, thats the B side to us, they always list it as that. was a doller under in the bidding for it, finished about 3.A.M. coudn't be arsed staying up that late to coller it mate.

===

phew bargain or what!

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

===

phew bargain or what!

Dont hear it played anymore, and it's not ready for revival, would sound a bit strange now at a decent event i think! would just be a garage 45 dont you think? lacking soul!!

Social source share

Dont hear it played anymore, and it's not ready for revival, would sound a bit strange now at a decent event i think! would just be a garage 45 dont you think? lacking soul!!

===

nah ,,im sure i spun recently and still does the business - but i would say that i suppose ...lol

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

===

nah ,,im sure i spun recently and still does the business - but i would say that i suppose ...lol

Like that "its for you", read the thread on it earlier today, now that's a record that should be played on today's scene, proper underplayed and forgotten. off to bed now, have been watching 6 nations and living it up and the Indian nosh-house. Recall people shouting to the Precisions to sing Woman, Love Thief at Prestatyn. They probably could'nt remember it!!

Keep the Faith.

Jock.

Social source share

Like that "its for you", read the thread on it earlier today, now that's a record that should be played on today's scene, proper underplayed and forgotten. off to bed now, have been watching 6 nations and living it up and the Indian nosh-house. Recall people shouting to the Precisions to sing Woman, Love Thief at Prestatyn. They probably could'nt remember it!!

Keep the Faith.

Jock.

you never went to Prestatyn Jock - you were a figment of my imagination according to a mate of yours !!! :D

Wulfie :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

you never went to Prestatyn Jock - you were a figment of my imagination according to a mate of yours !!! :huh:

Wulfie :ohmy:

That's right, it's like i always send a couple of my clone's in first to check out the scene, click onto this site Wulfie - https://www.99soulclub.com/ i will be a mirror image of myself on the decks this night, i will really be at home projecting the sounds from my front room sipping a cup rosie lee instead of all that mucky beer.

Jock onto.gif c u

Social source share

Keep the Faith.

Jock.

Jock,

Could be wrong but don't you mean,"Such Misery" which has same backing track as, "Women,Love & Thief's" by Stemmons Express on Wand? By the way I understand from Mr Patterson that you left your mobile as a going away gift & the joy of him answering it to your good lady sometime on Sunday, Ooops!! :D:thumbsup:

Take care,be safe & always inform a responsible adult of your where abouts,

Spot. :yes:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

yes a right bargain, arrived today red issue, not in bad nick either £37.00 thumbsup.gif sounds awesome

russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert