• Replies 254
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Phil Richards

Have you ever thought of moving over here Phil ? It must be costing ou a fortune in flights every weekend :rolleyes:

Dave whats ou mean ? :P:D

MAIN ROOM

8 - 9 Matt Smart

9 - 10 Backdoor Kenny

10 - 10.45 Jon Buck

10.45 - 11.30 Dave Rimmer

11.30 - 12.15 James Trouble

12.15 - 1 Adam

1 - 2 Matt Smart

2 - 3 James Trouble

3 - 4 Jon Buck

4 - 5 Dave Rimmer

FREESTYLE ROOM

No More Doggin' 'Vs' Shoutin' The Blues

9 - 9.30 Carole Fortey

9.30 - 10 Kev. C.

10 - 10.30 Craig Simpson

10.30 - 11 Callum Simpson

11 - 11.30 Melton Mafia

11.30 - 12 Soggy

12 - 12.30 Rob Gray

12.30 - 1 Carole Fortey

1 - 1.30 Kev. C.

1.30 - 2 Craig Simpson

2 - 2.30 Melton Mafia

2.30 - 3 Callum Simpson

3 - 3.30 Rob Gray

3.30 - 4 Soggy

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
Guest Cariad

Hi All.............

So looking forward to sat, got another busy week ahead so deserve to have gud time!!!!!!!!!!!

only 6 more sleeps!

Lxx

HI SIAN, WE HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD NIGHT,AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AT MY LITTLE GET TOGETHER AT OLDHAM

P.S. YOU MUST INTRODUCE US TO THE GUY WHO HAS COLIN BELL'S PICTURE AS HIS ID [ BEST CITY PLAYER EVER!!]

MARIA AND CARL

PPS CARL DOES NOT AGREE, HIS FAVOURITE IS NEIL YOUNG ATTACK ATTACK,ATTACK

GUESS WE CAN'T AGREE BOUT EVERYTHING!!

HI SIAN, WE HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD NIGHT,AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AT MY LITTLE GET TOGETHER AT OLDHAM

P.S. YOU MUST INTRODUCE US TO THE GUY WHO HAS COLIN BELL'S PICTURE AS HIS ID [ BEST CITY PLAYER EVER!!]

MARIA AND CARL

PPS CARL DOES NOT AGREE, HIS FAVOURITE IS NEIL YOUNG ATTACK ATTACK,ATTACK

GUESS WE CAN'T AGREE BOUT EVERYTHING!!

Thanx you two...the Colin Bell bit threw me, I don't do this football lark...so I googled it... :g:

The fella, Jules is lovely, usually at Rugby, so you might av seen him...

I'm sure he won't mind me sending a link to a piccy...

https://www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk/26_Jules.JPG

Guest Mrs Simsy

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS,only 6 more sleeps now :lol: , Besides i love middleton aswell but thats on every month so i can do rugby & still go to middleton all the other times rolleyes.gif , & hope i dont offend anyone

Its gonna be a fantastic night...soooo excited! :lol:

When do you fly in from Norway Sog?

Hi Kev,

Kristine and I are flying in on Thursday, gives us a chance to climatise to all that hot weather you get in the UK before the nighter. laugh.gif

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS,only 6 more sleeps now :lol: , Besides i love middleton aswell but thats on every month so i can do rugby & still go to middleton all the other times rolleyes.gif , & hope i dont offend anyone

Just beware ladies, the membership secretary of the SS LAAS may be there to do a badge inspection in person :lol: So start hunting round your jewels to make sure you have them ready :D

QoFxx

Just beware ladies, the membership secretary of the SS LAAS may be there to do a badge inspection in person :lol: So start hunting round your jewels to make sure you have them ready :lol:

QoFxx

Hi Chrissie,

I can assure you I know where my jewels are, albeit little diamonds whistling.gif

I was looking forward to Kenny's spot as I enjoyed his free style room a while ago.

But not able to get to Rugby until at least midnight, if not later.

Oh well, there will be another time.

MAIN ROOM

8 - 9 Matt Smart

9 - 10 Backdoor Kenny

10 - 10.45 Jon Buck

10.45 - 11.30 Dave Rimmer

11.30 - 12.15 James Trouble

12.15 - 1 Adam

1 - 2 Matt Smart

2 - 3 James Trouble

3 - 4 Jon Buck

4 - 5 Dave Rimmer

FREESTYLE ROOM

No More Doggin' 'Vs' Shoutin' The Blues

9 - 9.30 Carole Fortey

9.30 - 10 Kev. C.

10 - 10.30 Craig Simpson

10.30 - 11 Callum Simpson

11 - 11.30 Melton Mafia

11.30 - 12 Soggy

12 - 12.30 Rob Gray

12.30 - 1 Carole Fortey

1 - 1.30 Kev. C.

1.30 - 2 Craig Simpson

2 - 2.30 Melton Mafia

2.30 - 3 Callum Simpson

3 - 3.30 Rob Gray

3.30 - 4 Soggy

I was looking forward to Kenny's spot as I enjoyed his free style room a while ago.

But not able to get to Rugby until at least midnight, if not later.

Oh well, there will be another time.

I got the pleasure of Ken's spot on the Sunday morning at Cleethorpes

when I went looking for my shoes I'd left behind the night before... :lol:

and very good it was too... :lol:

I can't get into the freestyle room very much with being tied to the door but I'll be able to enjoy his set this time... :rolleyes:

I can't get into the freestyle room very much with being tied to the door but I'll be able to enjoy his set this time... :lol:

Hi Sian, (Hunny love you to bits, hope flattery works :rolleyes: )

Will it still be OK if me and Charlie arrive after midnight.

Cheers

Tabs

I can't get into the freestyle room very much with being tied to the door but I'll be able to enjoy his set this time... :lol:

I'm hoping to bring one of the shoes over, the other must be in the possesion of some strange footwear deviant, any ideas ? :rolleyes:

Guest Mrs Simsy

I'm hoping to bring one of the shoes over, the other must be in the possesion of some strange footwear deviant, any ideas ? :wicked:

Hmmmm, well there are so many on the soul scene that i wouldn't know where to start... ph34r.gif:huh: Maybe it's on ebay? :thumbup::D

I'm hoping to bring one of the shoes over, the other must be in the possesion of some strange footwear deviant, any ideas ? :wicked:

:huh: ...I've plenty of ideas... :thumbup:

The thing is that's the third time I've left my shoes behind at a venue but they usually come back to me...

It must be Warwick people that like to wear/keep one shoe... ohmy.gif

:lol: ...I've plenty of ideas... :D

The thing is that's the third time I've left my shoes behind at a venue but they usually come back to me...

It must be Warwick people that like to wear/keep one shoe... :lol:

Nuneaton's worse - I lost two shoes!!And they never turned up :lol::lol:

Guest ang b

ganche must have the other shoe then sian if she needs 3 where else would she get one odd one from, she pinches one of yours :thumbsup: for that extra leg Diddle Diddle Diddle Dum :thumbsup:

:D ...I've plenty of ideas... :thumbsup:

It must be Warwick people that like to wear/keep one shoe... :thumbsup:

A man has been captured on CCTV hot footing it away from the venue - sorry that's really bad I know :P

Guest Bearsy

well im sorry to say but i wont be coming on Saturday night as im flying out first thing on the Sunday morning and me being me wont be able to leave in time to get home pick the family up and make it to the airport in time and im in enough trouble with the strife as it is :thumbsup:

so im wishing you all the best of everything for the night and hopsfully see you all again very soon :thumbsup:

Bearsy

well im sorry to say but i wont be coming on Saturday night as im flying out first thing on the Sunday morning and me being me wont be able to leave in time to get home pick the family up and make it to the airport in time and im in enough trouble with the strife as it is :thumbsup:

so im wishing you all the best of everything for the night and hopsfully see you all again very soon :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Bearsy have a great holiday mate, dont make pig of yourself with the free bar now,i hope you'll be all refreshed upon your return,and spinning those great tunes you have.

Toby..

Bearsy

Oh wot a shame, who's gunna look after the SSLAAS ladies...Tabs will have to work harder.. :D

Of course when we took he kids to France we went to an all-niter first, back home, grabbd the kids and away we went...

So you must be a lightweight... :P

Source Advert