Ganche's 40th Birthday Party

• Replies 151
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The Houston calendar? :lol: If you bring them, I'll happily set fire to meself!! :lol:

Thats the one, I think we'll all be setting light to ourselves :lol::lol:

Kx

Thats the one, I think we'll all be setting light to ourselves :thumbup:laugh.gif

Kx

most definatley :lol: so musics sorted, party bags being done, dave rimmers jumping out of the cake, woodys knocking up the extention,the firemen are coming to carry us girls off over their shoulders, and me and maggie are doin the hats, now thats just askin for trouble, we just cant wait :ohmy: so in the words of vala regan,,fireee mannnnnnnnnnnn..come and get me yes.gif

most definatley :D so musics sorted, party bags being done, dave rimmers jumping out of the cake, woodys knocking up the extention,the firemen are coming to carry us girls off over their shoulders, and me and maggie are doin the hats, now thats just askin for trouble, we just cant wait :lol: so in the words of vala regan,,fireee mannnnnnnnnnnn..come and get me :)

:D ...sounds like a normal night out for us lot... :thumbup:

Guest glyn-w

Sorry i cant make this , no car yet and cant get a lift..hope it goes well girl and you have a brill day a...dont get to pissed lol :huh::)

Edited by glyn-w
Guest Carrie Mehome

Sorry I can't make your birthday Denise! Hope you have a lovely time. See you soon big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx :huh:

Guest *Carole*

Hi Denise

after all the faffing, I now cant make it as I am training in Newcastle :thumbsup:

Hope you have a fab night (you obviously will) :(

Have a great time, happy 40th for Saturday

Carole x x x :D

Guest MOLLY

Hi all, believe it or not :thumbsup: Im 40 soon and am having a party..............

If you wanna come just pm me names please cos Ive got to do a door list! :D

post-2934-1211630563_thumb.jpg

Denise

xx

Hi Denise,

Not long now Babe till the big 40, you definitely don't look 40 :thumbup: hee hee

Just to confirm that Lorraine and I will be attending, and very much looking forward to a mad nite with you.

Take care

See you next Saturday for fun and frolics !

Best

Molly x x

Guest Bearsy

I,m trying to get woody to cut his hair, he keeps saying it saps his strength, somebody has already told him he looks like Russ winstanly, he has to look his best for the party girl, thats an order :lol:

I thought he looked more like Peter Stringfellow i did Lou :)

is there a postcode for this place so i can put it in me sat nav biggrin.gif

Guest Bearsy

post code is on the invite at the start of the thread...

Denise said you're a buck eejit... :)

you should know by now Sian that Denise is never right biggrin.gif anyway where is the start of the thread :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

:no: ...Typical, somone comes in and bloody moves stuff when you ain't looking...

rolleyes.gif

Not long now...must remember to get those old school photos blown up & posted round the room like someone did for my birthday party... :wave::yes:

rolleyes.gif

Not long now...must remember to get those old school photos blown up & posted round the room like someone did for my birthday party... :wave::yes:

:( ...I was thinking about your party this morning and all them loverly fotos... :lol:

If you can find any, bring them round mine, quick scan and print...sorted...

but don't tell Denise... :no:

Guest Mrs Simsy

:no: ...I was thinking about your party this morning and all them loverly fotos... :(

If you can find any, bring them round mine, quick scan and print...sorted...

but don't tell Denise... shhh.gif

:yes: Great, she'll be so suprised! :lol:

Does everybody know how cheap the bar is? I've already nominated myself as the designated non driver! :lol: Especially as a certain someone got so drunk on the Sunday night at Cleethorpes that i had to drive back to the caravan-it's their turn to drive! :wave::lol:

Source Advert