Marrs Bar All Nighter

Hi everyone thought i'd start the ball rolling with a plug for the forth coming all nighter at the "ultimate all night soul experiece" Marrs Bar with a mouth watering d.j. line up for your delectation quite a bit on again as per usuall so have we got the regulars in attendance or can i expect some new faces... Pete :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everyone thought i'd start the ball rolling with a plug for the forth coming all nighter at the "ultimate all night soul experiece" Marrs Bar with a mouth watering d.j. line up for your delectation quite a bit on again as per usuall so have we got the regulars in attendance or can i expect some new faces... Pete :)

This regular's in! :rolleyes:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Ooh can't chuffing wait, will be away for the weekend with the girls but am making them come back a day early (because i'm driving!) so i can come! Always a top night! :thumbup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Can I be a new face...

ain't been out for weeks and I'm desperate to be unsensible... :shades:

Yay, it's been ages since the Rugby girls were unsensible! :ohmy:

ok boy you know what time you d.j spot is so lets hear what you got" soul grocer" .

'Soul Grocer' :lol: might have to adopt that as a DJ name :thumbup: . Don't ya worry Pete....just make sure you've got ya dancin shoes on cos you're going to need them :sleep3: .

Ok folks it's the d.j. times for the forthcoming 6th anniversary of the 'MARRS BAR ALLNIGHTER' yeah i can here you all sayin 'dont the years go quick !' they do because your having fun.So the first 100 through the door gets the complimentary C.D. packed with 32 'delicius tremblings'for your delictation.

8till 8.40 jok

8.40 till 9.20 the soul grocer

9.20 till 10 Toby

10 till 11 Dave Rimmer

11 till 12 Kev Murphy

12 till 1 Des Parker

1 till 2 Eddie Hubbard

2 till 3 Neil Rushton

3 till 4 Sean Chapman

4 till 5 The Fez

5 till 6 Molly

Quility line up i'm sure you'll agree!!!! :thumbsup:

Sharon and I gave the wheelchair a trial run tonight at Paddingtons tonight and I think :unsure: we've got the hang of it ready for next Sunday. Pete just make sure you have a couple of hunky men to carry me upstairs if nature calls.

Great line up and it will be great to see Toby & Mandy over in my old stomping ground that is Worcester. If the great sets Toby has done at Blue Skies are anything to go by make sure you get there in time, you certainly wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Guest Mrs Simsy

Ok folks it's the d.j. times for the forthcoming 6th anniversary of the 'MARRS BAR ALLNIGHTER' yeah i can here you all sayin 'dont the years go quick !' they do because your having fun.So the first 100 through the door gets the complimentary C.D. packed with 32 'delicius tremblings'for your delictation.

8till 8.40 jok

8.40 till 9.20 the soul grocer

9.20 till 10 Toby

10 till 11 Dave Rimmer

11 till 12 Kev Murphy

12 till 1 Des Parker

1 till 2 Eddie Hubbard

2 till 3 Neil Rushton

3 till 4 Sean Chapman

4 till 5 The Fez

5 till 6 Molly

Quility line up i'm sure you'll agree!!!! :thumbsup:

Tis indeed a corker of a line up! :D

I've never had a bad night at the Marrs Bar! :unsure: Can't wait for this one! :D

Thanks Pete,im looking foward to this event,ive never been to the Mars Bar,but everyone tells me its fantastic,so with that best i go and sort out some tunes to play i dont want to let anyone down now do i..im feeling a little nervous of DJing for you what with such i line up of class DJs,best i get my finger out and get sorted,again thanks Pete.

Ill see you all on the night then..

Toby..

Thanks Pete,im looking foward to this event,ive never been to the Mars Bar,but everyone tells me its fantastic,so with that best i go and sort out some tunes to play i dont want to let anyone down now do i..im feeling a little nervous of DJing for you what with such i line up of class DJs,best i get my finger out and get sorted,again thanks Pete.

Toby..

You'll be fine Toby mate :thumbup:

Not missing this one with that DJ line-up, so another few fresh faces will be coming from Warwick Soul Club :-)

All new faces most welcome :lol:

Really looking forward to this Pete , thanks for inviting me .Best ,Eddie

No problem Eddie - its gonna be a corker of a night. I can feel it in my fez! :P

Guest Mrs Simsy

Toby..

Be nice to see you there Toby, is Mandy coming? :ohmy:

Can't wait for Sunday! :unsure:

yeah, lets get the band back together!! :D

Ooooooooo.....am wavering now! huh.gif Am doing that film thangy with Karen B n Jo J all day (8a.m -7pm!) in Stoke Sat, d'ya think my legs will still work for a nighter Sun? (Answers on a postcard please!)

Guest Mrs Simsy

Ooooooooo.....am wavering now! huh.gif Am doing that film thangy with Karen B n Jo J all day (8a.m -7pm!) in Stoke Sat, d'ya think my legs will still work for a nighter Sun? (Answers on a postcard please!)

:D Course they will Gail! :lol:

Hear that! thumbsup.gif

Brighton Friday & Saturday for some low grade mod niceness, then it's off to Worcester on Sunday for my inaugural Marrs Bar nighter! :D

:lol: Would be my....er that big word (first time?) too Mr Sims....if my legs hold out, have heard good things though :lol:

The Billy-Mobile is coming your way Sunday as you know, Gail. Hurry up if you want a lift (pm me)

He's off-line at the mo but promises to be on his best behaviour at the Marrs - also plans to be wearing some very interesting attire!!

Mark C

The Billy-Mobile is coming your way Sunday as you know, Gail. Hurry up if you want a lift (pm me)

He's off-line at the mo but promises to be on his best behaviour at the Marrs - also plans to be wearing some very interesting attire!!

Mark C

Ok matey, will be in touch very soon!

Guest Mrs Simsy

Would have been the delightful Karen Crane - you're right she is good, very good!!

Mark C

She did the best spot that night imo! :no:

Time to get Karen on again sometime soon Pete! :lol:

Can't wait for Sunday, lets hope theres no more oil spils on the M40! :P Must have gone up & down that bloody motorway 3 times before we found another way to go! :ohmy::D

She did the best spot that night imo! wink.gif

Time to get Karen on again sometime soon Pete! :lol:

Can't wait for Sunday, lets hope theres no more oil spils on the M40! ph34r.gif Must have gone up & down that bloody motorway 3 times before we found another way to go! :thumbsup::lol:

Been checking out the route, better to go A45, A46 to Alcester, A422 thru Inkberrow to Worcester.

Most is dual carriageway but sat navs don't give you that route.

Guest Mrs Simsy

Been checking out the route, better to go A45, A46 to Alcester, A422 thru Inkberrow to Worcester.

Most is dual carriageway but sat navs don't give you that route.

Noted, thanks! :lol:

Just 3 sleeps to a fantabulous nighter! Can't wait! :lol:

oh yes i'll be there anything like the last one

then it's should be a great nite

Lets hope so Rob ,it looks like it's gonna be a fantastic weekend all round for everyone connected to the soul scene with lots of all nighters , soul nites etc up and down the country plus the bank holiday scooter rally at the I.O.W. which i'll be attending and getting straight back for the marrs bar on sunday. Look forward to seeing every one old and new on the night , try and make it early as the 3 before 10 will be brill :lol: ..Pete

Have a great one Pete!!

The weekend will go ..... " JUZZZZZZ LIKE THAT!! ... THANK U VERRY MUSH " !! :lol:

Nige b x

Cheers Mucker !!! a its been a while ,i no your busy ,hows the scoot are you clocking up the miles now, looking forward to the boxing day marrs when your guesting ,be interesting to see what sort of turnout we get with K.Burrell and R ,Banks plus the usual suspects. Have a goodun in lancs mate see you soon..Pete

Source Advert