How Do You Relax On A Saturday Night?

We don't all manage to attend our favourite soul venue every weekend, so how do you relax on a Saturday night, well I'm tuned into Jazz FM between 6.00pm - 10.00pm listening to an eclectic array of pure soul heaven with PY of course :rolleyes:

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We don't all manage to attend our favourite soul venue every weekend, so how do you relax on a Saturday night, well I'm tuned into Jazz FM between 6.00pm  - 10.00pm listening to an eclectic array of pure soul heaven with PY of course :rolleyes:

link

Frankie

Looks like you and me the only ones not at valatone and 100 club tonight. Will pm you with hotel/B&B finds for prestatyn in a few weeks - going to an all nighter on 23rd April in Llandudno so will have a mooch then.

Oh and in answer to the thread - watching telly with Stella the slapper (Artois) and having a soulless eve but my deck keeps looking at me and I am sure it is saying come on play me.

lol

QOF

XX

Social source share

(On Best Behaviour)

Headphones on and i just listen to records/tapes/cd's, there so much to listen to, infact i do this every night.

Brett

Social source share

(On Best Behaviour)

Headphones on and i just listen to records/tapes/cd's, there so much to listen to, infact i do this every night.

Brett

link

The TV rarely goes on here Brett, like you say too much music to listen too. Tonight various live Stafford sessions :rolleyes:

Social source share

Brett - Every Night :rolleyes:

Can only say one thing to that "GET OUT MORE"

QOF

XX

link

Do you mean people actually Go Out....... :thumbsup: , thats a new one for me.....

Social source share

We don't all manage to attend our favourite soul venue every weekend, so how do you relax on a Saturday night, well I'm tuned into Jazz FM between 6.00pm  - 10.00pm listening to an eclectic array of pure soul heaven with PY of course :huh:

link

CSI New York and Law and Order (Criminal Intent) of course.

Social source share

Do you mean people actually Go Out....... :huh: , thats a new one for me.....

link

Yeh - Simple really - Open front door and "Keep On Dancing Right Out The Door" :sleep3:

QOF

XXX

PS put on clothes first it's cold this time of year out there in your jim jams, and It may frighten your neighbours!!

Social source share

Frankie

On summer sats out on the patio with a "small tipple" and some good company  :huh:   :sleep3:

Winter Sats - box with CSI, Law & order, followed by MOTD and.... a "small tipple".... :ohmy:

link

I stick to large tipples at the weekends thats why my threads are silly :shhh:

Social source share

cuddled up with my little 21month old daughter as she falls asleep in my arms- Sheer heaven!

The I get stressed out at 5pm Sunday as she has to go back to her Mothers! Ah well I live for the next saturday night that she stays with me!

Yes I am soppy! :)

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert