Would Anyone Be Interested In A Deep Soul List

Pete S

with some crossover and modern thrown in - I've got a couple of hundred here but I don't fancy sitting and typing all that lot up if there's no interest. They would be half the book price or less I should think and all are mint condition.

Social source share

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with some crossover and modern thrown in - I've got a couple of hundred here but I don't fancy sitting and typing all that lot up if there's no interest. They would be half the book price or less I should think and all are mint condition.

Yes please, Pete.

Social source share

I think you might be surprised at the interest Pete, me too.

Social source share

Ofcourse be interesting to see your prices Pete,people struggle to price and sell,but so what deep and sweet is 70% of my listening,so the answer would be yes.

BAZ A :unsure:

I won't struggle to price these Baz, I'll put a price on them and if people don't like it they can offer me less :rolleyes:

Social source share

I won't struggle to price these Baz, I'll put a price on them and if people don't like it they can offer me less :ohmy:

THATS THE SPIRIT MATE,DONT FORGET TO TARGET THE JAPS MATE THERE SURE LIKE IT DEEP AND SWEET . :ohmy:

BAZ A

Social source share

I won't struggle to price these Baz, I'll put a price on them and if people don't like it they can offer me less :ohmy:

THATS THE SPIRIT MATE,DONT FORGET TO TARGET THE JAPS MATE THERE SURE LIKE IT DEEP AND SWEET . :ohmy:

BAZ A

Baz,

Isn't the point to say theres no demand, thus getting them at knock down prices..... Not that I'd want to be dishonest. :ohmy:

Social source share

Right when I finish the list I will send it to just the people who've expressed and interest here and PM'd me, then send it to everyone else in a couple of days time, hows that?

Social source share

Right when I finish the list I will send it to just the people who've expressed and interest here and PM'd me, then send it to everyone else in a couple of days time, hows that?

Include me on yer list Pete. Ta.

Jordi

Social source share

And me please Pete, ta muchly.

Cheers

D'Arcy

Social source share

OK well I'll type them all up. Theres loads though so it won't be today.

Pete,

I am also interested in your list. Please send it to me as well.

Regards,

Picky

Social source share

Hi Pete. eyes av a luk me owd terta...........might be off to wombourne tonite.

burt....

Social source share

you must be joking, They,ll all be shite. :lol::(:lol::g:

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Yeah count me in Pete, but make sure you title the mail with.DEEP SOUL. Ok mate.

Brett

Social source share

Me too please Pete

Social source share

Sorry everyone you'll have to excuse me if I'm taking a while sending out lists and or replying, I've just dragged myself out of bed to write this and I'm going back there now...anyone got any lemsips?

Social source share

I've just dragged myself out of bed to write this and I'm going back there now...

No taming you Pete! :shhh:

Fair play though.

Got to admire your stamina!

:(

Hope you're feeling better soon mate.

Is no problem. Deep Soul fans are an especially patient bunch!

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Social source share

Include me on the mailing list please Pete, Ady

Struth mate! ...never thought you'd join a soul forum again laugh.gif

If I'm not too late, then me too Pete. The more painfully heartwrenching and breathtaking the vocal, the better.

m

Social source share

YES ME TOO PETE

Social source share

pete can you mail me an update of whats left mate might do a bit more spending,

THIS A VERY GOOD DEEP SOUL LIST FOLKS.

BAZ A :thumbup:

Baz over in the sales section is a copy of the list with all reserved records marked off mate.

I've just finished part 2 if you want it...more NS than deep though

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Would People Be Interested In
    Record Sales by soul_hull on Wed 02 Aug 2006
    • 1 / 709
    • soul_hull on 02 Aug 2006
  2. Some Trades I've Been Offered - Anyone Interested?
    Record Sales by souler on Fri 16 Jan 2015
    • 1 / 1551
    • souler on 16 Jan 2015
  3. Anyone Interested In Any Of These 3
    Record Sales by on Sun 02 Aug 2009
    • 8 / 686
    • ALIVE'N'KICKIN on 08 Aug 2009
  4. Anyone Interested In The Shangri-las "leader Of The Pack" Lp On Redbird?
    Record Sales by vintagevideos on Sun 16 Sep 2007
    • 1 / 514
    • vintagevideos on 16 Sep 2007
  5. Two New Podcasts For Anyone Interested
    All About The Soul by Pete S on Thu 22 Mar 2007
    • 16 / 1184
    • johnm on 27 Mar 2007