Does Anyone Know This

Guest wrighty

Guest wrighty

sweet

Posted info:

just got this in the post today with another great 45, this one's not really my bag tho....just wondered if anyone out there knows/likes it - thought it was a bit weird in a fads kinda way laugh.png

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

sweet

Posted info:

just got this in the post today with another great 45, this one's not really my bag tho....just wondered if anyone out there knows/likes it - thought it was a bit weird in a fads kinda way smile.png

It's white isn't it.....like a 60s garage band. Not my bag either.
Social source share

sweet

Posted info:

just got this in the post today with another great 45, this one's not really my bag tho....just wondered if anyone out there knows/likes it - thought it was a bit weird in a fads kinda way smile.png

thanks for letting me know that I didn't miss out on a black group, the guy said "black" 9 billion times in the auction which was a bad sign, I had like a $600 bid thinking I would be getting two good group records when in reality it was just one. is the ballad side any good?

Social source share

Guest wrighty

thanks for letting me know that I didn't miss out on a black group, the guy said "black" 9 billion times in the auction which was a bad sign, I had like a $600 bid thinking I would be getting two good group records when in reality it was just one. is the ballad side any good?

i'm off somewhere today so not sure if i've got time to clip the other side up, dont think it was that bad but dont hold me to that - as you say i dont think the guy sells a lot of records so i was more concerned about the condition on the nobodys children (which turned out to be great), this was just a bonus really...yeah completely white but i know some people go for that stuff smile.png
Social source share

Guest wrighty

It's white isn't it.....like a 60s garage band. Not my bag either.

no but i think the other 45 definitely would be steve now the cats out the bag :)

Social source share

Guest wrighty

very weired, but for some reason, i quite like it, what is it

its called 'sweet and hot' by the nite riders. flip is a ballad called 'kathy', no label details at all :) a quick google shows someone on here had a copy for sale earlier this year for $400 :lol:

Edited by wrighty
Social source share

sweet

Posted info:

Not sure why, but I really like that.

Much, much better than the Fads.
Social source share

just wondered if anyone out there knows/likes it - thought it was a bit weird in a fads kinda way :D

Wow, didn't expect that sound at all. Reminds me more than anything of "Do Anything You Wanna Do" by Eddie & The Hot Rods. Which ofcourse is a good thing! :lol: Has got a very proto-powerpop / pubrock sound to it. If that was a cheap record I would've picked it up immediately. :D

Wouldn't mind a "Shardarp" either... :)

Social source share

Guest wrighty

It's been out for a while Ian - our kid's been playing it for a couple of years now!

i meant the auction itself dave not the record!! laugh.gif

Social source share

Wouldnt mind hearing Jordi spin some . Wheres he on next ?

Not sure Simon, he really should have more gigs, but he mainly plays in the Midlands-though if you fancy a weekend break Me and Him are doing Edu's Movin on night in Barcelona on June 13th.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert