Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Guest topseyturvey

sorry not been in for a while non stop at the moment so thanks to recently to mr rimmer sir ted and tom and steve this Tuesday welcomes the loacals Banbury soul club ahead of the 7 sept so log on its gonna be good

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TOPSYTURVEYYYYY!!!!!Here u are!!!x Sorry mate....just found this thread.....!x Thank you for your friendship and presence at Knottingly 't'other week end...!x Slapping a CD in me hand as we met will always warm me towards folk!!x Super stuff on there and indeed enjoyed your set at the gig...every tune!x We are 'congregating' again on the 8th December and I hope you'll be there for another hug!x If you are....then the hat requires festive trimmings.....as mine will have been dressed as per usual each xmas.....do ure best!!!x

soootyhatweb_zpsff5e54f5.jpg

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...anytime you have a 'graveyard spot' at some unearthly hour when everyone is in bed i'd love to come over and play some tunes with you on your show!!x We could talk about some of the new developments and future hopes of 'Charity Soul' too which has moved on much since our week-end Topsy!x Your input and support of that new concept is appreciated by me mate...nice 1!x

I did a Charity radio spot on BBC Cambs a couple of years ago.......it dun me head....no people dancing....no applause or...or...people!!! Weird experience and I usually am good talking to meself...but wos lost for words often...!! It's a 'skill' Topsy that I admire mate and an aspect of DJing i'll respectfully leave to those most qualified...as you clearly are!x Nice 1!x So...if u'd hold me hand....I would love to pop over and share some tunes with you and your folk anytime!x Brilliant week-end and quality company you were Topsy....thank you for your welcome and see you soon mate...X

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Guest topseyturvey

try to catch up on soul source at the mo but it was great to be back at knot and looking foward to dec and it was great to meet you sooty and the next one hats on

Social source share

And Tuesday 26th November guests are BANBURY SOUL CLUB.

They are spinning the vinyl ahead of their 10th Anniversary event on 30th November.

More details at the link below.

And details of the Anniversary on 30th November at this link.

Edited by Tabs
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

And Tuesday 3rd December guest is Maz from Oxford Soul Club.

Maz will be spinning the vinyl ahead of Oxfords 7th Anniversary event on Sat 7th December.

More details at the link below.

And details of the Oxford Anniversary here.

Edited by Tabs
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Well the first BIR show of 2014 and it’s the “Soul in the Bowl" crew. 

Details at the below link.

Thanks Tabs / Topsy!....Well just "me" flying the flag for Rushden / East Northants on this one :D but Len, Jem, Brian and hopefully a few others will be there in spirit and giving me some stick  support in t'chat room. :thumbsup:

I'll be bringing some "Den" type tunes, some "Main Room" dancers, including a bunch of Cleethorpes winners here and there (as Chris Dalton is special guest in Soul in the Bowl main room this coming Saturday) and a few recent soulful releases to hopefully keep things interesting.

Looking forward to it and great to have opportunity to open this New Year with you.

Cheers, Steve :hatsoff2:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Good set Steve.

I enjoyed it.

Something different.

Have a good one Saturday.

Cheers

Tabs

Thanks again for having us on Topsy / Tabs. Here's a link to playlist for anyone interested.

All the best,

Steve :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest topseyturvey

well i finish ythanks for everbody support tabs mel banbury soul club and my team here at bir thanks to all the guests over the years and i will see you soon  and i might be back but for now you can find me on pure rhythm radio. co .uk

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest topseyturvey

this weeks show the 1 st march is on shout cast down load and put in pure rhythm radio thanks topsey

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

the show this week is a replay im afriad and can be found on purerhythmradio.net we should be bac k to normal next week on purerhythmradio.com thanks

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!