Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Unfortunately I don't arrive back in the UK until early hours of Thursday.

But I know the boys will do good. :yes:

And Mel guess what brewery is just across the river from my hotel?

One clue - begins with B and ends in S. :lol:

The Prodigal Sons return.................... Charlie Mac, Stev M, Tom B & (possibly) Tabs (flying in from God only know's where this week......) to spin some amazing tunes in a warm up ready for Saturday's Big Bash.

9 years of Banbury Soul Club - if you haven't experienced it yet, please come over to our 'house', we're having a party........great dance floor, great tunes, mediocre people (I jest!)

Sir Ted Massey and Mr 'Woody' Soul are the Guest DJ's,

ably assisted by the Gang of 4!!

BIR 8pm til it finishes XXX

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Had a great time on the show Nick, many thanks from myself and Tom. Pity Tabs was away and Steve was ill. Hopefully, we will all be together next time we are onl the Show.

Looking forward to our Anniversary on 3rd November at GF Club. Carry on the great work with the show.

Charlie

Social source share

Had a great time on the show Nick, many thanks from myself and Tom. Pity Tabs was away and Steve was ill. Hopefully, we will all be together next time we are onl the Show.

Looking forward to our Anniversary on 3rd November at GF Club. Carry on the great work with the show.

Charlie

Yep, enjoyed listening and being involved in the chat room. Well done Charlie and yes keep at it Nick - great stuff.

Peter

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Message for Len & Jem....you are on tonight.......!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!! XX I blame Steve Scotney for passing on his OCD gene to you Len, you are in the hot seat 13th November, I repeat 13th November...... got that?????? XXX

Edited by mellytee
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Now for something else...........

tonight November 6th is the return match between:

John 'Spaghetti' Weston & Nick 'Topsey' Turvey

This is in bold type and large font as we are all getting old....no-one can bicker about that!!!!!!

8 - 11 old 'uns and young 'uns welcome

:D :D:D :D:D :D

Social source share

Guest mellytee

Jem and Len, if you nip round Nick's to collect the washing machine and then pop to mine for the piping, shall we call it a monkey all in????? I can let Garv have the freezer then just out of fairness??? :wicked:

Looking forward to the Travelling Twosome playing some of their best and finest vinyl; (3 for a £10 spot Jem?) :shhh:

The white van will arrive for 8pm; MOT and insurance documents will be required...... :huh:

Join us for a fine evening :thumbup:

Social source share

Jem and Len, if you nip round Nick's to collect the washing machine and then pop to mine for the piping, shall we call it a monkey all in????? I can let Garv have the freezer then just out of fairness??? :wicked:

Looking forward to the Travelling Twosome playing some of their best and finest vinyl; (3 for a £10 spot Jem?) :shhh:

The white van will arrive for 8pm; MOT and insurance documents will be required...... :huh:

Join us for a fine evening :thumbup:

Yes the Northants Gypsy is on the way, I will take a look at those roof slates as well , you could have some lead flashing missing Mel, well you will have when im finished anyway...tea and cakes at the ready please!!! and a sugar lump for the horse :D

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Yes the Northants Gypsy is on the way, I will take a look at those roof slates as well , you could have some lead flashing missing Mel, well you will have when im finished anyway...tea and cakes at the ready please!!! and a sugar lump for the horse :D

Sausage Rolls & Pasties, Oh and Lidl or Aldi's own brand ketchup, will probably be on offer, as for sugar lumps this will be the stuck on bits in the bottom of the sugar pot. :lol: Looking forward to another fantastic night. :thumbup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Tony.........have you been peeking????..... :rofl::D Turvey is actually a very generous host, but careful with the pennies, he is also very clean and tidy too.....which is yet another trait I have yet to learn : :huh:

Dirty Stop Out Taylor :wicked: XX

Social source share

Just like to say big thanks for inviting me and Lenny down for last nights show, we really did have a blast and made to feel very welcome by Nick and Tabs , sorry you couldnt make it Melly hope Mum is feeeling better. Had to make my own tea and supply Nick with beer allnight, but He did remember pasties etc. :yes:

Hope you can grab a lift for Soul in Bowl on Saturday Mel, if it helps you and driver can have a couple of freebies to get in :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to kevin and sharon for coming down to the man cave to do shades of soul on tue 27 november thanks to tabbs for arranging it all topsey

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

grumpy soul show can be herad again on sunday at 12 n00n but no sunday soul collection this week on the soul crusie but ypu should be able to catch len and gems show again anddont forget sunday 10 am classic soul radio .biz thanks again soul mentel people topsey

Social source share

Well a brilliant show last night. :yes:

Many congratulations to Phil Shields for a stunning selection of tunes.

Nest week, Tuesday 18th, we have Sir Edward Massey back at BIR.

Can Ted surpass the standard that Phil set. :D

It will be another superb show and well worth while tuning in.

Details at the link below.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/calendar/event/26010-banbury-internet-radio-ted-massey/

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to ted for a great show again and thanks to tabbs and banbury soul club for there support and thanks to you lot for another great year and don t forget mrs soul and woody live on the 27 dec 7pm mr and mrs special all have a great christmas and on sundays 6pm sunday soul collection cheers soul mentel

Social source share

Last reminder for BIR, 8 - 11 tonight.

Sir Edward Massey spinning his choice of vinyl.

https://www.soul-sour...dio-ted-massey/

Sorry Guys Missed it = was in total shock seeing as my employer told me they had overpaid me for 2 years and they want £6500 back

Hope Tds was as good as usual - Probably- What am I saying ! Happy xmas and new year to everyone at BIR - will be listening on the 27th

ATB Steve

Social source share

Sorry Guys Missed it = was in total shock seeing as my employer told me they had overpaid me for 2 years and they want £6500 back

Hope Tds was as good as usual - Probably- What am I saying ! Happy xmas and new year to everyone at BIR - will be listening on the 27th

ATB Steve

WHAT!!! - what time scale are they claiming it back over?

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

tonite show should start at 7pm one off special withe mrs soul and woody mr and mrs special live from the man cave great to have them back at the studio yours truly got the questions ready bar stocked and hopfully john weston will be in to keep the bar flowing with tabs looking foward to a great nite

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

i would like to thank all the djs who have put there time and effort to do the shades of soul show over the past three years looking foward to the next year 2013 special thanks to mel tabs and banbury soul anks to hitvill charlyclub charlie tom steve thanks to hitsvilor bring pat lewis and burnley dave thanks to eddie thanks to dithers wilma and garv for following me to classic soul radio and sunday soul collection thanks to northaptonshire crew stve gemm len brian steve p thanks to james blake at bir our enginer so many people to thank i hope you all have a great nite back tue 2nd 1930 banbury soul club in keep the faith

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

new years day the morning after great nite at snooks great classic soul music back inthe studio new time 1930 til2230 banbury soul club in live a head of sat nite thanks again gem steve adie and patch for a great nite

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks steve looking foward to you back in the studio thanks to banbury soul club for the show this week looking foward to saturday soul session with the crew and the chuckle brothers mr rimmer and mr weston

Social source share

Great show , getting bored of saying that now.......... someone have a stinker :D , Jem & Steve played some great tunes & the banter was as good as ever in the chat room.

Edited by GARV
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!