Banbury Internet Radio

Tabs

Guest topseyturvey

0035am just done it again gem and steve soul in the bowl on the on classic 10 am bir 6pm keep the ades of soul great soul mentel show thanks tabs and the crew a packer just chilling now see you all sunday keepb the faith

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to maz for a great show looking foward to saturday at oxford soul club rugby soul club in next week thanks soul people

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

GREAT NIGHT SAT 2 AT OXFORD SOUL CLUB THANKS TO MAZ AND THE CREW THIS WEEK RUGBY SOUL CLUB ARE IN THE STUDIO AHEAD OF SAT 9 FEB ALNIGHTER PHILL SHEILDS AND MATT MATT NOT TO GOOD AT THE MOMMENT GET BETTER SOON MATT SO DEAN COULD BE DOUBLE DECKING WITH PHILL AND SIAN IN THE STUDIO AS WELL PASTE EATING GREAT 7.30 ONWARDS MENTAL

Social source share

GREAT NIGHT SAT 2 AT OXFORD SOUL CLUB THANKS TO MAZ AND THE CREW THIS WEEK RUGBY SOUL CLUB ARE IN THE STUDIO AHEAD OF SAT 9 FEB ALNIGHTER PHILL SHEILDS AND MATT MATT NOT TO GOOD AT THE MOMMENT GET BETTER SOON MATT SO DEAN COULD BE DOUBLE DECKING WITH PHILL AND SIAN IN THE STUDIO AS WELL PASTE EATING GREAT 7.30 ONWARDS MENTAL

Phil, Dean and myself will be there but you may have to do all the talking.

Phil has a tickle & coughs everytime he tries to talk, I'm shy (as well you know) & Dean, well we'll see...;-)

Social source share

I look forward to a show in braille then,

Phil, Dean and myself will be there but you may have to do all the talking.

Phil has a tickle & coughs everytime he tries to talk, I'm shy (as well you know) & Dean, well we'll see...;-)

I look forward to a show in braille then. Shy ! :lol: ....................... feck me, ive heard it all now.

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to finney and kev berry for a great show of soul classics looking foward to sat towester soul club thanks to tabs and charlie

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

this tuesday show hold a treat due to mick alcroft not able to make it maze from oxford soul club will be in for a tag team special with myself so look out for the boston crab steve will be attending and normal suspects tabs charlie and the crew 19.30 it all starts hope you can join us soul mental

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to maze for a great show this tuesday 19th the big one next week soul sam in the studio  looking foward to it  and don t for get sundays warm up show 6pm the sunday  soul collection

Social source share

Well that was something special.

Almost a retrospective of Sam's love of soul music.

Played all his favourite tunes from the early 60's to date, in chronological order.

Plus anecdotes, information and tales about each one.

Fascinating, absorbing and a wonderful nights entertainment.

Well worth while catching the repeat show on Sunday 24 March, 12 noon to 3 pm.

https://www.banburyinternetradio.com/

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

big thanks to soul sam for a great show on 19march great tunes and banter thanks to tabbs and charlie for  looking after sam and the staff at holiday inn  and maze and tom for popping in and you soulies for logging on see you all sunday 6pm for the sunday soul collection

Social source share

big thanks to soul sam for a great show on 19march great tunes and banter thanks to tabbs and charlie for  looking after sam and the staff at holiday inn  and maze and tom for popping in and you soulies for logging on see you all sunday 6pm for the sunday soul collection

Hi Nick

Bugger! I missed this. Is there anyway of being able to listen to it?

Cheers

Peter

Social source share

Hi Nick

Cheers

Peter

Hi Nick

Cheers

Peter

Well worth while catching the repeat show on Sunday 24 March, 12 noon to 3 pm pay attention will ya :lol:

Edited by Ted Massey
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

sorry peter you missed it but sunday 12 3pm and peter you can catch the sunday soul collection 6pm live thanks ted for pointing him in the right direction

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to maz and charlie for tue show tue26th had arest for two hours and left them to it they done well thanks to tabs next tue don palmer in the studio

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

another classic show due this tue 2 april when we welcome for the first time mr don palmer to the man cave as norm topsey 7 30 pm til 8 then don digging his box for some great tunes

Social source share

Guest topseyturvey

thanks to don palmer for a great show 2 april weekend soul 12 till 2 purerhythmradio.com sat n sun and next week show soul in the bowls steve p  in the man cave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!