The Magnetics Heart You're Made Of Stone

CarloRome

Try Steve Chadwick. Heard he had a spare a long time back. He already had Lady In Green then bought Heart You're Made Of Stone not knowing this was on the reverse of a Lady In Green. Can't believe this person was given DJ spots at top venues. Possibly the very first Hot Box DJ...

turned out that he stocked his hot box with someone elses money

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Try Steve Chadwick. Heard he had a spare a long time back. He already had Lady In Green then bought Heart You're Made Of Stone not knowing this was on the reverse of a Lady In Green. Can't believe this person was given DJ spots at top venues. Possibly the very first Hot Box DJ...

What real ones? :ohmy: FFS  :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

What real ones? :ohmy: FFS  :lol:

Yep, real ones so the story goes. Steve had access to so much money, he could buy any record. His Hot Box was so full of rare records, promoters were falling over themselves to have him DJ. Steve had to sell his small but select set of records in a hurry to avoid an enforced holiday at His Majesty's Pleasure...

Social source share

Yep, real ones so the story goes. Steve had access to so much money, he could buy any record. His Hot Box was so full of rare records, promoters were falling over themselves to have him DJ. Steve had to sell his small but select set of records in a hurry to avoid an enforced holiday at His Majesty's Pleasure...

at a fraction of the price he paid for them

• Helpful 2
Social source share

what sort of things did he have? Ive heard of Steve, and something about this in the past.. he must have got a tax bill right?

M

From his collection I got Monique - If you love me, Lonnie Russ - Say Girl, Rotations - Drop a dime on D9, Sam Williams - Love slipped through my fingers.

Social source share