Rarities Inc Phds And Lovers Of God

Paul-s

PHD's - It Swells My Desire Lamp m- £130 (incredible x-over soul of the highest level!) GONE to a very wise man :lol:

JAMES MONROE - Frontiersman Of The Galaxy Magic Touch m- £300 (new to most people and again superb stuff)

REGGIE SADLER REVIEW - Love Is Just Like A Baseball Game Eclipse m- £60 (overlooked and brilliant soul) GONE

JOE & GEORGE - No One Loves You Now m- £50 (storming double sider) GONE

LOVERS OF GOD - We Should Thank The Lord/ Elements Shur-tinga vg++ £80 (great double sided pure soul) GONE

BEVERLEY SHAFFER - Even The Score one - derful m- £30

pm if interested THANKS :lol:

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

• Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Im sure Kev Cane may have it? You can buy this one!! Its very, very hard to pick up..

its not nearly enough money to charge for such a piece of sublime IMO soulful crossover/ group harmony/lovely thing :lol: ....and are the labels reversed on all of them cos mine is??

cookie wicked.gif

Edited by bitchdj
Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Another rare occasion Paul :lol:

Just done some checking of old pm's and hey presto !

I actually offered it to Shep before Kev and he said he'd pass on it :thumbup:

had bigger fish to fry..........................................................................and sell laugh.gif

Social source share

had bigger fish to fry..........................................................................and sell :thumbup:

Such is life Shep and nothing changes in the world of buying rare soul smile.gif

The thrill of the chase ....the visual inspection.....the placing on the decks .....the joy to the ears.....and onto the next :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert