The Burnley Allnighter - Friday 19th June

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

****** THIRD ANNIVERSARY ******

Pretty sure Steve [the mantis] Frear will be able to do the early spot this month, his van permitting. Also very excited to have Andy Killick & Kitch back at Burnley for this special night.....

Early shout for this one, hope to see you there.....

Phil.

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

****** THIRD ANNIVERSARY ******

Pretty sure Steve [the mantis] Frear will be able to do the early spot this month, his van permitting. Also very excited to have Andy Killick & Kitch back at Burnley for this special night.....

Early shout for this one, hope to see you there.....

Phil.

Looking forward to it BIG style :rolleyes:

Guest gordon russell

You Dance Wen!!!!! Danny does all the dancing in you gang!!!! in fact ive never seen you without that dead sheep off your back :lol:

:lol::lol: ...have to wear me sheepskin when we come oop north it's so cold even in the summer lol.Anyway never mind about my sheepy.....bet there's plenty of live sheep up your way who are fed up with you on their backs :thumbsup::lol: ...on those windswept fells lol .....see ya at the cave atb tezza :thumbsup:

:ohmy:laugh.gif ...have to wear me sheepskin when we come oop north it's so cold even in the summer lol.Anyway never mind about my sheepy.....bet there's plenty of live sheep up your way who are fed up with you on their backs :unsure::D ...on those windswept fells lol .....see ya at the cave atb tezza :ohmy:

If this weather continues Tezza, I think you may be able to take the sheepy off. :ohmy::D

Guest BigPaul

:ohmy:laugh.gif...have to wear me sheepskin when we come oop north it's so cold even in the summer lol.Anyway never mind about my sheepy.....bet there's plenty of live sheep up your way who are fed up with you on their backs :unsure::D ...on those windswept fells lol .....see ya at the cave atb tezza :ohmy:

Nesh Bastard :D

You'll soon forget the cheapskin, when the uptempo quality booms from them speakers :yes:

By the way Tezza, im flying out to Majorca for a 10 day recess on the Sunday morning, just

to charge the batteries a tad mate :)

It'll be cold 2ish Sunday morning, any chance a loaning the old Sheepskin :ohmy:

cannot as taking my yearly vacation at the Priory and not back till saturday,

going to Bradford for Paul Harris do if you want a lift to that big boy !

GONNA GET TO THIS ONE I THINK JEFF -WONDER IF THAT SENSIBLE LAD AL CONEY FANCEYS IT,IM AT HIS HOUSE THURSDAY LOOKING FOR RECORDS THAT I GAVE HIM IN 1981 LOL,HAVE A GOOD BREAK JEFF.

BAZ A :thumbup:

cannot as taking my yearly vacation at the Priory and not back till saturday,

going to Bradford for Paul Harris do if you want a lift to that big boy !

GONNA GET TO THIS ONE I THINK JEFF -WONDER IF THAT SENSIBLE LAD AL CONEY FANCEYS IT,IM AT HIS HOUSE THURSDAY LOOKING FOR RECORDS THAT I GAVE HIM IN 1981 LOL,HAVE A GOOD BREAK JEFF.

BAZ A :thumbsup:

Blimey Baz, some people will do owt to get out of driving won't they? :D Hope you can make it mate, I'm sure Mr Coney will be up for it. :lol:

Guest gordon russell

tell ya what loads of peeps moan about nighters with too much mid-tempo stuff at 3 in the morning tunes like ....the supremes and gladys knight ect ect ..........well get to this nighter where they play nighter music til ya legs can't take it anymore..........proper norvern thumbsup.gif:)

Guest Neil Taylor

SEEING AS ITS LOOKING A BIT QUITE ON HERE I`LL POST ONE UP TO GIVE THIS MONUMENTAL ALL-NIGHTER A DESERVING PLUG.

THE FOUR OF US ARE VENTURING OUT OF THE NORTH-EAST THIS FRIDAY,AND HEADING OVER TO BURNLEY FOR A PROPER NIGHT OUT.AND PHIL I DONT MIND THE MID-TEMPO,SO LONG AS IT`S MID-TEMPO WITH HUGE BALLS....KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :ohmy:

LOOKING FOREWARD TO HOOKING UP WITH THE BURNLEY CROWD,I`VE MISSED IT.NO OTHER PLACE LIKE IT.THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO ENJOY THEMSELVES.

SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY............NEIL.

If anyone is interested it's Spot's birthday on the 16th....

.....so he'll be gratefully accepting any free drinks.

Phil of course they're interested, just like they're interested in my ramblings in print, words don't you just love 'em? They can be so cutting & cruel though don't you agree?? Only problem now is will One Eyed Captain Jack (Cog) Sprat be able to see to drive?? I hope so cos them 2 featherless Sparrow hatchlings masquerading as his top & bottom eye lid are bloody scary.ohmy.gif

Take care, be safe & remember," Bob & Weave, you know it makes sense. Adrienne, where are you, I love you Adrienne, Adrienne!!!!!",

Spot.wink.giflaugh.gif

So want to be at this one Phil... having been there at the beginning, and several in between, it seems only right to be at the Anniversary of one of the premier nighters in the North West...

Us two "reluctant" hermits may just give our dancing shoes a dust off and get to this one.... If one venue can get us out, this one can... and with a line-up like this, who could resist!! wink.gif

SEEING AS ITS LOOKING A BIT QUITE ON HERE I`LL POST ONE UP TO GIVE THIS MONUMENTAL ALL-NIGHTER A DESERVING PLUG.

THE FOUR OF US ARE VENTURING OUT OF THE NORTH-EAST THIS FRIDAY,AND HEADING OVER TO BURNLEY FOR A PROPER NIGHT OUT.AND PHIL I DONT MIND THE MID-TEMPO,SO LONG AS IT`S MID-TEMPO WITH HUGE BALLS....KNOW WHAT I MEAN. biggrin.gif

LOOKING FOREWARD TO HOOKING UP WITH THE BURNLEY CROWD,I`VE MISSED IT.NO OTHER PLACE LIKE IT.THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO ENJOY THEMSELVES.

SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY............NEIL.

Way hayyyyyy! will be good to see you guys again. Been too long mate.

looking forward to friday night in burnley! spots birthday as well, what a night it will be!!

Already got my request in for a track that the " jammy " kitch beat me tosad.gif only joking mate!

Cant wait to hear it loud.it should knock your socks offohmy.gif

dave

Dave, is that your record room in your avitar? you must have won the lottery mate. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

So want to be at this one Phil... having been there at the beginning, and several in between, it seems only right to be at the Anniversary of one of the premier nighters in the North West...

Us two "reluctant" hermits may just give our dancing shoes a dust off and get to this one.... If one venue can get us out, this one can... and with a line-up like this, who could resist!! wink.gif

Sincerely hope you can make it Al. Always a pleasure to see you both. wink.gif

PROB GONNA MISSph34r.gifsad.gif AS THE LIONS PLAY SOUTH AFRICA SAT AT 2 pm ..................GOTA BE FRESH 4 THAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ONLY EVERY 12YEARS........I WILL BE DEAD NEXT TIME THEY GO THERE!!!!!!!! ezzie...i know u wont miss me!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be missed Ezzie. sad.gif

Sorry Phil, wont be able to make this one after a very hectic weekend at Cleethorpes weve decided to have a good rest............

hee hee..........only joking!!! would take more than that for us to miss the best nighter going.........though we did hestitate when we read that the 'north east four' were coming!!.. :D

see you friday

Guest Neil Taylor

Sorry Phil, wont be able to make this one after a very hectic weekend at Cleethorpes weve decided to have a good rest............

hee hee..........only joking!!! would take more than that for us to miss the best nighter going.........though we did hestitate when we read that the 'north east four' were coming!!.. :D

see you friday

THATS WHY WE WERE GOING..........CAUSE YOU WAS GIVING IT A MISS.............ONLY JOKING,SEE YOU FRIDAY WENDY.

Guest gordon russell

THIS IS LOOKING LIKE A REET GOOOOOD NIGHT, THE DJ LINEUP HAS GOT TO BE THE BESTEST.......THERE AIN'T MUCH DANCING MUSIC THAT YOU WON'T HEAR thumbup.gif ....WITH A GREAT FRIENDLY CROWD OF NIGHT TIME PEOPLE

PROB GONNA MISSph34r.gifsad.gif AS THE LIONS PLAY SOUTH AFRICA SAT AT 2 pm ..................GOTA BE FRESH 4 THAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ONLY EVERY 12YEARS........I WILL BE DEAD NEXT TIME THEY GO THERE!!!!!!!! ezzie...i know u wont miss me!!!!!!!!!!!

Wimp!..........Burnley Friday night,.........rugby saturday afternoon,..........Rugby Saturday night,..........Proper Lion!

Guest rosemary

Hi Phil...... I'm sorry but me and Kyle cant make the 3rd Anniversary alnighter, think we've only missed about 3 alnighters at Burnley..... hope everyone has a brilliant night listening/dancing to brilliant music in The Brilliant Bat Cave amongst brilliant people....

hopefully see you at the next one in July.

Rosemary xxx

Hi Phil...... I'm sorry but me and Kyle cant make the 3rd Anniversary alnighter, think we've only missed about 3 alnighters at Burnley..... hope everyone has a brilliant night listening/dancing to brilliant music in The Brilliant Bat Cave amongst brilliant people....

hopefully see you at the next one in July.

Rosemary xxx

ohmy.gifGutted you can't be with us Rosemary, you and Kyle are true C.O.T.N.thumbsup.gif

Phil x

"Wild horses" wouldn't keep me away from the "anniversary"soiree tomorrow night, let alone "Lions on the telly"whistling.gif so am "travelling light" on my regular jaunt up the M5/6 etc. So if there are any "regular or budding batcave dwellers" without means of transport en-route that would have attended etc.......then as long as I haven't got to "circum-navigate the globe" to reach you......"give us a shout"......or on second thoughts a PM will sufficeshades.gif ......otherwise see you thereyes.gif ..........wilxythumbsup.gif

Real pissed off about this i WAS coming now i cant,someones got to work at 05.00 Saturday i pulled the short straw yet again (im sure the others are cheating),

appologies sent via the lads and lasses for me,next time a deffo.

I know youll be in for a right treat tonight of top tunes that bang all the way.........gutted i am.

see ya all soon

Toby.

Source Advert