• Replies 223
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest clanger v2

Looking to make this the last night of my FREEDOM...

Gonna get together a jolly boys outing...

Watch this space.. Details to follow..

cheers

Count me in mate!

Jolly Boys outing....weeeeeee!

Looking to make this the last night of my FREEDOM...

Gonna get together a jolly boys outing...

Watch this space.. Details to follow..

cheers

H Stevie, any chance of arranging your wedding for a double ceremony....being as Chris Waterman had his stag night 2 years ago ! :lol:

Poor Marcelle eh? :thumbsup::wicked:

(Probably a blessing if the truth be told :D )

You just love to get him going :wicked: ...

I'd love to get him going....straight down that aisle with Binty....

I reckon it's Marcelle who keeps putting the wedding off....she's not as daft as he looks eh? :lol:

Mind you, I'm sure I heard a rumour he put the wedding on hold until the married mans tax allowance comes back into force :thumbsup:

Edited by Mace
Guest Chris Waterman

Hi All

NCS are pleased to annouce that we will be opening the third room at our Manchester Allnighter, the third room will be run as a modern soul classic's room from 10pm til 3am, this room will be hosted by Sean Livsey and he will be joined behind the decks by Steve Womble, Geoff Allman and Neil Rushton.

After 3am the room will be handed over to Steve Cato and friends and I am sure both will be online shortly to update the thread on what sort of sounds you will be getting.

Looking forward to playing some deeper stuff in the 3rd room..

Soul Or Nothing...

Djs.. Adam Leaver.. Big George.. Karl Heard.. Steve Cato plus other guest...

60s/ early 70s...Mid tempo Beat ballads... Deep soul... Ghetto blues.. crossover and funk...

Edited by little-stevie
Guest Mrs Simsy

Oh hello my Mr Walker wub.gif thank you for your kind words they mean so much to me ... oh I mean US Hehehe

I am still on with my mission of "Try(ing) Harder to get my man up that aisle rolleyes.gif but you know what he is like he is never still long enough to sort out "details" ...... hmmmm .... maybe I should just tell him its another venue he is opening wink.gif

big hugs & xxx to you & Mrs Walker

see you soon "Precious" xxxxxxxxx

That just made me spit my tea out laughing! :lol:

Manchester CIS was amongst one of the first nighters i went to as a fresh faced 19 year old! Hoping to get up to the August one.

Welcome back Chris & Marcelle! thumbup.gif

Guest stash313

This is building to be a top night in my very humble opinion.

I'll push more details when I get home later but as Chris say's the third room will be a plethora of the finest in classic Modern Soul with some of the country's most under rated DJ's and Neil Rushton! thumbup.gif

More info on DJ's and sounds later this evening but make sure you put August 1st in your diary, its gonna be a big one!

Guest SteveC

H Stevie, any chance of arranging your wedding for a double ceremony....being as Chris Waterman had his stag night 2 years ago ! ohmy.gif

Oooh yes I remember it well.........or do I?? You should have one of those every year Chris regardless of whether you're married or not king.gif

Guest Chris Waterman

Oooh yes I remember it well.........or do I?? You should have one of those every year Chris regardless of whether you're married or not :king:

It was 3 years ago and if I remember correctly, you and Molly shared a room with me but from Thursday trough til Sunday, I never saw the pair of you, might have had something to do with that funny vimto you brought overshades

This is building to be a top night in my very humble opinion.

I'll push more details when I get home later but as Chris say's the third room will be a plethora of the finest in classic Modern Soul with some of the country's most under rated DJ's and Neil Rushton! thumbup.gif

More info on DJ's and sounds later this evening but make sure you put August 1st in your diary, its gonna be a big one!

wow - this 2nd room is sounding good, between you, Geoff Allman, Steve Woomble, Neil Rushton (who is one of the best in any room!) and then Mr Cato's description, the whole night in there sounds awesome.

I think all bases are covered musically. Fingers crossed I'm not working now, I just want to come along and get drunk! lol .. biggrin.gif

Jayne.x

Guest stash313

wow - this 2nd room is sounding good, between you, Geoff Allman, Steve Woomble, Neil Rushton (who is one of the best in any room!) and then Mr Cato's description, the whole night in there sounds awesome.

I think all bases are covered musically. Fingers crossed I'm not working now, I just want to come along and get drunk! lol .. :D

Jayne.x

Getting drunk would ruin the point and would result in you falling asleep and asking me to take you home early, now after last weekend and your sleeping antics we ain't doing that again!

:good:

That just made me spit my tea out laughing! laugh.gif

Manchester CIS was amongst one of the first nighters i went to as a fresh faced 19 year old! Hoping to get up to the August one.

Welcome back Chris & Marcelle! thumbup.gif

Hope you make it up - I've still not met you to say hello yet. yes.gif

Jayne.x

Details below for my little get together at the Ducie Bridge for my stag event..If any of you fancy popping in then send me an email or text me.. Need to let the pub know numbers for staffing and all that... Nice little warm up for the Radcliffe all niter :rolleyes: ... Just drop me a line for any info, keep this topic for the all niter info/ events chat..

Saturday.. 1st August... Steve Cato's stag event... Boys only plus a few shandy drinking southern pussies..

Soul Or Nothing presents..

freedom... The last chance for a big blow out before the wedding...

Ducie Bridge opp CIS building in Manchester.. 5 mins walk from Victoria Station..

From 2pm to around 9.30pm.. with a nice line up of soul / rare groove djs...

Please get back to me if you can make it along at any point.. 07752084878.. or pm me please..

" stop the bells..oooooh i don't wanna hear them anymore"....

No strippers please, and i aint gonna end up naked strapped to a lampost with a carrot up my "£$%&^%..

Just good clean fun and plenty of tunes...

djs comfirmed.. Adam Leaver..Wayne Dearman...Johnny Vegas... Steve Brazil..Brett..Paul the Dingle..Karl Heard..Craig Butler..Alan Darker.. Big George.. Steve Cato..

Then onto the Radcliffe all niter via metro, just five mins walk..

cheers

Steve

Edited by little-stevie
Guest NASHEE

QUOTE (denbo @ Jun 3 09, 09:50 PM) Okay. But it'll depend on who's on at the Hideaway that night. smile.gif

isn't january traditionally the lovely Ted and Marvellous Nashee ?

Alas No more Davie.... :thumbup:

Saturday.. 1st August... Steve Cato's stag event... Boys only plus a few shandy drinking southern pussies..

Ducie Bridge opp CIS building in Manchester.. 5 mins walk from Victoria Station..

Please get back to me if you can make it along at any point.. 07752084878.. or pm me please..

No strippers please, and i aint gonna end up naked strapped to a lampost with a carrot up my "£$%&^%..

djs comfirmed.. Adam Leaver..Wayne Dearman...Johnny Vegas... Steve Brazil..Brett..Paul the Dingle..Karl Heard..Craig Butler..Alan Darker.. Big George.. Steve Cato..

cheers

Steve

Some hasty backpedalling I notice there Steve! Anyway, it's too late, myself & Liane (Cariad) had already been booked as the strippers. She's insisting that we do it in the Welsh tradition though - apparently we start off naked and you all beg us to put our clothes back on...ph34r.gif

Guest Beeks

Hi Max

Yes its on the metro line too and just 1 min off metro.. Will be door to door for us when gmex metro is finished..

We are gonna meet before in the Ducie arms ( 5 mins from Victoria Station metro ) for my stag event too.. Will post all details when i have them..

I'm there :D

Guest Cariad

Some hasty backpedalling I notice there Steve! Anyway, it's too late, myself & Liane (Cariad) had already been booked as the strippers. She's insisting that we do it in the Welsh tradition though - apparently we start off naked and you all beg us to put our clothes back on...:ph34r:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: ...................there's my shy, quiet and demure rep completely out the window.................actually there's no begging involve.......................gold, silver and bankersdrafts are the currency required:wicked:

Edited by Cariad

Details below for my little get together at the Ducie Bridge for my stag event..If any of you fancy popping in then send me an email or text me.. Need to let the pub know numbers for staffing and all that... Nice little warm up for the Radcliffe all niter innocent.gif ... Just drop me a line for any info, keep this topic for the all niter info/ events chat..

cheers

Steve

ohmy.gif OMG! 2pm start!... Hope they're gentle with you Steve, I'm looking forward to hearing you DJ at Radcliffe ( and seeing what state you're in by then).. lol biggrin.gif

Jayne.x.

Guest SteveC

It was 3 years ago and if I remember correctly, you and Molly shared a room with me but from Thursday trough til Sunday, I never saw the pair of you, might have had something to do with that funny vimto you brought overshades

Very good Vimto it was too - to the point where Karl Heard slept with me - in a single bed - must've been good. Molly tried to get in but we told him to f*** off!!!

Molly was looking for a beef and pork sandwich Steve... I bet he was gutted.. :g:

Don't worry about me Jane, i will be fine to dj, its you who will be pissed by that time :thumbsup::g:

Nice feedback on what should be a good start with this new venture...

Any others interested in the day time event, just drop me a line..

No more djs required thanks, got a load already sorted..

Cheers

Guest stash313

Steve I think rather than being stuck in Manchester butt naked with a carrot up your arse, all of your co-horts should consider getting you set to DJ like that.

It will certainly be a variation from our room earlier on!

The very best of luck to you btw.

Guest stash313

Steve I think rather than being stuck in Manchester butt naked with a carrot up your arse, all of your co-horts should consider getting you set to DJ like that.

It will certainly be a variation from our room earlier on!

The very best of luck to you btw.

It was 3 years ago and if I remember correctly, you and Molly shared a room with me but from Thursday trough til Sunday, I never saw the pair of you, might have had something to do with that funny vimto you brought overshades.gif

YUM YUM "VIMTO " OR SHALL WE UNLEASH THE SHEEP DIP ???? :tumbleweed3: GONNA RUN THE MAGIC BUSS FOR THIS

SO ANY NORTH WALES TYPE PM ME FOR DETAILS

STEVE T

Guest Brett F

Details below for my little get together at the Ducie Bridge for my stag event..If any of you fancy popping in then send me an email or text me.. Need to let the pub know numbers for staffing and all that... Nice little warm up for the Radcliffe all niter innocent.gif ... Just drop me a line for any info, keep this topic for the all niter info/ events chat..

cheers

Steve

2pm!!!!!!!!!!!... Hell Stevie, we must be getting old, i remember when we used to meet at 11amthumbsup.gif

Guest stash313

Flyers were out in force for the Modern room this weekend and a nice little buzz building about the third room at New Century.

Really looking forward to it! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sean

I think the split room idea will work fine for our little gathering.. Got plenty more flyers for a little push this weekend..

Nice to see that a few mates from Ireland are gonna make it over too, thanks so much for making the effort, we wiill be sure to look after you...

Got a few more details to sort out but its all coming together well.. Will email/pm all djs etc about times etc for the Ducie all dayer and Radcliffe all niter soon..

Cheers

Guest Chris Waterman

Well time has just seem to have flown by, only seems like last week when we released the info about the 3 room Manchester Allnighter launch, as Stevie as posted all we need to do now is give it the final push, near enough everything sorted that needs sorting, even been out this week and bought two pairs of Technics 1210's for the Modern and R&B rooms as I don't want Roser moaning about playing his precious vinyl on clapped out decks.

Sure Andy D will post up DJ times over the next week or soon

Chris W

Well time has just seem to have flown by, only seems like last week when we released the info about the 3 room Manchester Allnighter launch, as Stevie as posted all we need to do now is give it the final push, near enough everything sorted that needs sorting, even been out this week and bought two pairs of Technics 1210's for the Modern and R&B rooms as I don't want Roser moaning about playing his precious vinyl on clapped out decks.

Chris W

Had folks asking about hotel accomodation today too, The Hawthorn hotel is the nearest, Rostrevor Hotel in Bury is 5 mins in a cab and

we have a Premier Inn 10 mins away next to M60 at Whitefield or Premier Inn Heaton Park near M60 J19 (Heaton Park)

Getting excited now. :thumbup:

Jayne.x.

Chris W

WILL BE WITH KEV MURPHY AT BURNLEY FRIDAY TO SORT T HE TIMES OUT OF THE MAIN ROOM,WILL ORGANISE SO ALL FLOWS SMOOTHLY.....AM SURE HOSS WILL JUST HAVE HIS TIMES ON THE NITE.....LIKE THE ELEMENT OF SUPRISE...SECURE AND TOP SECURITY TO KEEP US ALL SAFE FROM OUTSIDE WEATHER STORMS AH......

ANY HELP OR QUESTIONS SHOUT UP WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND MAKE THIS A ENJOYABLE ,FRIENDLY NITE...

WILL BE WITH KEV MURPHY AT BURNLEY FRIDAY TO SORT T HE TIMES OUT OF THE MAIN ROOM,WILL ORGANISE SO ALL FLOWS SMOOTHLY.....AM SURE HOSS WILL JUST HAVE HIS TIMES ON THE NITE.....LIKE THE ELEMENT OF SUPRISE...SECURE AND TOP SECURITY TO KEEP US ALL SAFE FROM OUTSIDE WEATHER STORMS AH......

ANY HELP OR QUESTIONS SHOUT UP WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND MAKE THIS A ENJOYABLE ,FRIENDLY NITE...

Modern room coming along nicely too, we've a bit of everything planned in there from early 70's classic modern soul through to the new releases of this year.

Particularly looking forward to hearing Neil Rushton & Steve Woomble. thumbup.gif

Bar serving alcohol confirmed until 5am and (should you want it) we're serving food all night too. I'm really looking forward to this, There is no better venue in the area for a niter.

See you there!.

Jayne.x.

Guest stash313

Just a quick one from me, as Jayne says got a few tasty things planned for the Modern room, I´m currently in Spain sunning myself in readiness for the a/n but will up-date you all properly when I get back.

But like she says the absolute perfect venue for a nighter.

Enjoy the rain everyone!

Just a quick one from me, as Jayne says got a few tasty things planned for the Modern room, I´m currently in Spain sunning myself in readiness for the a/n but will up-date you all properly when I get back.

But like she says the absolute perfect venue for a nighter.

Enjoy the rain everyone!

In Spain my arse..

You were seen coming out of Tan Tastic in Prestwhich today :thumbsup:

The future is orange..

See you next week and we can compare shades :lol:

In Spain my arse..

You were seen coming out of Tan Tastic in Prestwhich today wicked.gif

The future is orange..

See you next week and we can compare shades laugh.gif

biggrin.gif ...pmsl

Jayne.x

Now effectively a FOUR ROOM nighter....... absolutely spoilt for choice!:thumbup: No doubt I'll do what I usually do, and run in and out of all of them ("what did I miss?":chinstroke: ....). My only concern is, what with attending Mr Cato's afternoon and evening bash, will the words of David Coleman come back to haunt me: "Oh my word......has he gone too soon?":laugh:

Now effectively a FOUR ROOM nighter....... absolutely spoilt for choice!:thumbup: No doubt I'll do what I usually do, and run in and out of all of them ("what did I miss?":chinstroke: ....). My only concern is, what with attending Mr Cato's afternoon and evening bash, will the words of David Coleman come back to haunt me: "Oh my word......has he gone too soon?":laugh:

Don't get too wasted before you arrive at the niter!..:D

Remember the old english proverb..."too much alcohol before you arrive ruins a niter"... :yes:

Wise old Jayne.x

Now effectively a FOUR ROOM nighter....... absolutely spoilt for choice!thumbup.gif No doubt I'll do what I usually do, and run in and out of all of them ("what did I miss?"g.gif ....). My only concern is, what with attending Mr Cato's afternoon and evening bash, will the words of David Coleman come back to haunt me: "Oh my word......has he gone too soon?"laugh.gif

Its gonna be fine Richard, a few drinks and some good food at some point will be fine..

We are all adults and not a bunch of old farts who think they are still 22 :ohmy:

Gonna do a final push this week with regards to the niter and hope to see a good crowd for what sounds like a very nice venue.. The choice of rooms will be just the ticket for me and for a few others also..

"Oh lord, bring on the weekend to wash away a wet and breezy Monday/ Tuesday/ Wednesday..

Edited by little-stevie

Its gonna be fine Richard, a few drinks and some good food at some point will be fine..

We are all adults and not a bunch of old farts who think they are still 22 whistling.gif

Gonna do a final push this week with regards to the niter and hope to see a good crowd for what sounds like a very nice venue.. The choice of rooms will be just the ticket for me and for a few others also..

"Oh lord, bring on the weekend to wash away a wet and breezy Monday/ Tuesday/ Wednesday..

A great day / night / morning will be had for sure!! good.gif

Source Advert