cant wait for saturday

its been way too long since my last visit

great vibe in this place

and definitely my kind of venue

thumbup.gifgood.gif

the talk of the street is....

Your buying the beers.....!!!! i said to #2 nah that cant be rightwhistling.gif

and yes i agree with you on "its my kinda venue"

The last time I was at Barnsley I was subjected to a night of uptempo, pounding, no nonsense soul music which was slammed relentlessly into the punters lug holes through an over sized sound rig.

Is that kind of music policy still to be expected this year?

That just about sums it up to me James, expect PLENTY MORE of the same :wicked: 2010 is about to be woken with some very loud soul music and plenty of dancefloor stompin' :boxing:

Well we wouldn't have it any other way would we? shades

I for one can't wait the (too long..) return of the Citrus Rooms 'Niters.. Although I'm out on the Friday night before - DJ at Move On in Coventry - NO WAY am I gonna be missing one of the best 'Niter's in the country !!

I think it's gonna be a bit of a packer, too, with lot's of the travelling Soulies making there way to Barnsley this Saturday. So expect an early-doors arrival from me.. yes.gifyes.gif

Fingers good.gif

Hi Simon

Whats the latest time for addmission only we are at Bury early on to support Killer at the Masonic!

Terrific line up by the way bro

Nige B

Hi Nige,

We are usually on the door til around half 3ish Nige. If you get here any later I'll still be around and will sort you all out no problemthumbsup.gif

Same goes for anyone else attending other nights beforehand too - Don't worry about admission times we'll sort you all out! yes.gif

Hi Nige,

We are usually on the door til around half 3ish Nige. If you get here any later I'll still be around and will sort you all out no problemthumbsup.gif

Same goes for anyone else attending other nights beforehand too - Don't worry about admission times we'll sort you all out! yes.gif

Cheers mate nothin changes i was always late arriving at the Citrus lol

N

It should be one hell of a night Simon - I think we've all got a bit of Stormin' Soul frustration to unleash on Saturday!:boxing:

after missing wilton looking forward to this one...wheres the soul lounge is it any good for a warm up i like to get out early make a good night of it.also meeting up with the lad and some boro supporters down ,for the wednesday match,,,k

Guest Little Queenie

biggrin.gif Crazy!!!! biggrin.gif

You lot are getting me well excited! yes.gif

Its been waaayy too long since our last niter and finally on a Sat... deffo not one to miss!!!

See you all soon!! tongue.gif

Guest Tarnlad

after missing wilton looking forward to this one...wheres the soul lounge is it any good for a warm up i like to get out early make a good night of it.also meeting up with the lad and some boro supporters down ,for the wednesday match,,,k

Soul Lounge is on Shambles street mate, If you stand right in front of the town hall ( you canna miss it lol) go left, you will see a road going round to the right pass the jelly bar, soul lounge is just passed there. failing that just ask someone , its not off the beaten track . Will be quite a few in there, its a good place for a warm upthumbup.gif

Soul lounge is right near the town hall and is a Motown themed over 25's bar. Not had chance to arrange anything with them with regards to a 'proper warm-up' for this one due to working consecutive 14 hour days at work for the last two weeks glare.gif

Courthouse Pub on the corner is the usual pre-nighter meeting place and is where most folk meet!

Soul lounge is right near the town hall and is a Motown themed over 25's bar. Not had chance to arrange anything with them with regards to a 'proper warm-up' for this one due to working consecutive 14 hour days at work for the last two weeks glare.gif

Courthouse Pub on the corner is the usual pre-nighter meeting place and is where most folk meet!

cheers si will go in courthouse before 10 but will be in tarn 8.30 ish to meet lads...[best bring some id if its for over25swhistling.gifwhistling.gif ]k.

Soul Lounge is on Shambles street mate, If you stand right in front of the town hall ( you canna miss it lol) go left, you will see a road going round to the right pass the jelly bar, soul lounge is just passed there. failing that just ask someone , its not off the beaten track . Will be quite a few in there, its a good place for a warm upthumbup.gif

cheers for directions are you... going to citrus???.k

Guest Tim aka Bob

Will be posting the dj times up tomorrow after I have spoken to the new management about getting the extra hour to 7am.

Watch this space shades

C ya there!!

Ok folks here are the provisional DJ times that will undoubtedly change at some point but here it is anyway!

Main Room

10 til 11 - Roger Banks

11 til 12 - Sam Moore

12 til 1:15 - Antonio Ludwig

1:15 til 2:30 - James Trouble

2:30 til 3:45 - Andy Dyson

3:45 til 5 - Dave Rivers

5 til close - Simon McMaster

RnB Loft

Roger Banks

Joe Dutton

Ted Couldstone

Hoss

Bob Morris

These guys do their own thing - times published on the night!

Let's get ready to PARTY

Edited by Simon McMaster

Ok folks here are the provisional DJ times that will undoubtedly change at some point but here it is anyway!

Main Room

10 til 11 - Sam Moore

11 til 12:15 - Antonio Ludwig

12:15 til 1:15 - 'The Ruddster'

RnB Loft

Roger Banks

Joe Dutton

Ted Couldstone

Hoss

Bob Morris

Let's get ready to PARTY

Antonio??......boxing.gifJust you wait Simone

Guest Andy Kempster

Me and My pet Mod will be making our way North very soon, and when we get there I can set fire to my Pet Toby!!!thumbsup.gif

THAT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN YOU CAME OUT WITH THAT, THE LOOK ON COLINS FACE WAS MAGICAL

rolleyes.gif Yep the snow has shifted just in time!

Spoke to management today and the official finish time is now 6am - however, if you're all still around at 6 then we'll run through to 7am.

The phone has been a right hotline with calls for memberships, so it looks like we're on for a proper buzzin' night!

Two warm-up venues before the niter starts:

Soul Lounge on Shambles Street or The Courthouse Pub on Regent Street.

26 hours and counting! hatsoff2.gif

rolleyes.gif Yep the snow has shifted just in time!

Spoke to management today and the official finish time is now 6am - however, if you're all still around at 6 then we'll run through to 7am.

The phone has been a right hotline with calls for memberships, so it looks like we're on for a proper buzzin' night!

Two warm-up venues before the niter starts:

Soul Lounge on Shambles Street or The Courthouse Pub on Regent Street.

26 hours and counting! hatsoff2.gif

Simon,

Iam bringing a Barnsley virgin up,be gentle with himbiggrin.gif

Kevinnocent.gif

Its here tonight is the night

See you all later on folks,oh Anton (mr Prodigy) are you still bringing the Warot ? .....

Till later on people.........lets have a great one tonight

Toby

Main Room

10 til 11 - Roger Banks

11 til 12 - Sam Moore

12 til 1:15 - Antonio Ludwig

RnB Loft

Roger Banks

Joe Dutton

Ted Couldstone

Hoss

Bob Morris

Let's get ready to PARTY

True to form - please note the changes!

Its here tonight is the night

See you all later on folks,oh Anton (mr Prodigy) are you still bringing the Warot ? .....

Till later on people.........lets have a great one tonight

Toby

The Warot is still not sure Mr Fingers if you are reading this just go and get him and don't take no for an answer!! setting of now, pet Mod just arrived. see you thereshades.gifwicked.gifhatsoff2.gif

I'll be there - just watching the footy then gunna get mesen a couple of hours kip and at 10pm it's off to some side street next to the college smile.gif

A few questions, what's the damage on the door? Can I get a membership tonight and what are bar prices like?

Cheers

Gordy

£10,to get in,I should imagine you can get fixed up at the door with a membership.

Kevthumbsup.gif

I'll be there - just watching the footy then gunna get mesen a couple of hours kip and at 10pm it's off to some side street next to the college smile.gif

A few questions, what's the damage on the door? Can I get a membership tonight and what are bar prices like?

Cheers

Gordy

Yes mate - £10 in and I'll make sure you are sorted on the door for membership thumbsup.gif

Hi Toby....be good to see you again mate....needless to say you won't be going home empty handed and the first pints on me wink.gif

Fxck me has my hearing gone funny, was that Mace offering to buy beer !!!!!!!!!! boxing.gif

See you later mate

Source Advert