2010-08-27: Burnley All-Niter Cancelled

Event Title: BURNLEY ALL-NITER

Event Author: 45heaven

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 27 August 2010

-------------------------------------------------

10.00PM TO 6.00AM

SORRY DATE CHANGE TO SATURDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 10.00 PM TO 6.00. THOSE DJ'ING ETC ILL BE IN TOUCH TOMORROW - TAKE CARE BARRIE

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest gfarrington

still got no car so it looks like a long bus trip for me

southport - preston

preston - burnley

anyone know how far burnley station is from the kestral

southport - preston

preston - burnley

5-10 mins. just the other side of the shopping precinct. If you let me know when your train arrives at Burnley Central. I'll meet you and guide you to The Bat Cave.

Can't do more than that.

Best

Kev

5-10 mins. just the other side of the shopping precinct. If you let me know when your train arrives at Burnley Central. I'll meet you and guide you to The Bat Cave.

Can't do more than that.

Best

Kev

Sorry I thought you meant the train Station. Even nearer from the bus station. 4-5mins walk. Just ask anyone for the Falcon. But can meet & guide you if you so wish.

Kev

Edited by Kev Moore
  • 2 weeks later...

HELLO PEEPS :yes:

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POP IN AND LET YOU LOVELY PEOPLE KNOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MY COMPANY AT THIS ONE :D:yes: PLUS IT IS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND ( MONDAY ACTUALLY ) BUT FEEL FREE TO BRING ME LOTS OF PREZZIES & CARDS :D:thumbsup:

JULIE XXXX

Julie, a little birdie told me that it's your birfday bash .......................... you laugh.gif , can't wait whey hey paartay.

Edited by Soulgrit

Julie, a little birdie told me that it's your birfday bash .......................... you laugh.gif , can't wait whey hey paartay.

Mr West since when did u need an excuse either????:no: Mike and I are hoping to be out for this ....................finally (subject to no further injuries to myself!!:yes:)

C u soon

Sue/Doris

Guest rosemary

Im a bit peeved of Dave i should hav been workin Fri nite but i booked a holiday so that i could go and it looks like i wasted a days hol , i knew nothing about it bein off until earlier tonite when i spoke to Cliff Cam and he told me.....

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif.....no Burnleysad.gif

why.....???

Im a bit peeved of Dave i should hav been workin Fri nite but i booked a holiday so that i could go and it looks like i wasted a days hol , i knew nothing about it bein off until earlier tonite when i spoke to Cliff Cam and he told me.....

I just got off the phone to Barrie and he told me Burnley has been cancelled until Saturday 4th Sept. He sends huge apologies to everyone but says he's been rough...and he sounds it. He'll be on later to explain more later. I know it doesn't help Ian but that's all I know at the moment.

Cheers

Kev

Well Ian !! Phil will be happy as he won't miss it and he'll be back of his hols!! Why don't you go fishing so as not to waste the holiday!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:yes.gif:thumbup: Atb Mate John biggrin.gif

Absolutley Gutted :lol: was gonna be my Birthday celebration :yes: But never mind im sure i can find something else to do :no: plz send all cards and prezzies through the post :D:ohmy:

Get well soon Barrie :rolleyes:

Regards

Julie xxxx

My guess is Barrie is quite ill so I hope people aren't too hard on him. He did sound rough as a bears aR*" this morning. Hope its not serious and hope you feel better soon Mr Waddington.

I'd say 'Have Fun' but you're surely not.

See you on the 4th all being well.

Best

Kev & Imogen

Not seen any promo flyers goin around Barry ?

Whats the DJ line up ect ect

If you send me a couple of flyers i will knock some more up and dish em out

x Ian C

SORRY IAN - ITS HAD TO BE SHUFFLED BACK TO SAT 4TH SEPT - ILL BE IN TOUCH TOMORROW - SORRY BEEN ILL LAST WEEK BARRIE

SORRY IAN - ITS HAD TO BE SHUFFLED BACK TO SAT 4TH SEPT - ILL BE IN TOUCH TOMORROW - SORRY BEEN ILL LAST WEEK BARRIE

=============================================================================================================

Hope yer soon feelin better Barry........... Speak soon........

Guest frenchie

Blimin bloody ****ranting_1.gif

Well thats me had a rant...guess the 4th September will have to do!!! Haven't been anywhere for ages due to back problems ...toe problems....and every other problem that Stu has!!! Was really looking forward to thissad.gif

Oh Rosemary we needed to catch up as well, hopefully see you on the 4th then.

oops

ps Get well soon Barry

xxx

Edited by frenchie
Guest Drewes

Absolutley Gutted :yes: was gonna be my Birthday celebration :D But never mind im sure i can find something else to do :D plz send all cards and prezzies through the post :hatsoff2:laugh.gif

Get well soon Barrie hatsoff2.gif

Regards

Julie xxxx

House move postponed so an ideal opportunity to cme over to Diddy's and join the birthday girl for her celebrations. Looks like it could be Bury then Julie... how are you fixed??

Sonia x

southport - preston

preston - burnley

Gary - the 27th august is cancelled and replaced with sept 4th ( saturday) can you do that one please Barrie

Sorry I thought you meant the train Station. Even nearer from the bus station. 4-5mins walk. Just ask anyone for the Falcon. But can meet & guide you if you so wish.

Kev

Kev - the 27th august is cancelled and replaced with sept 4th ( saturday) can you do that one please Barrie

HELLO PEEPS :thumbsup:

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POP IN AND LET YOU LOVELY PEOPLE KNOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MY COMPANY AT THIS ONE biggrin.gif:yes: PLUS IT IS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND ( MONDAY ACTUALLY ) BUT FEEL FREE TO BRING ME LOTS OF PREZZIES & CARDS :Dlaugh.gif

JULIE XXXX

Julie - the 27th august is cancelled and replaced with sept 4th ( saturday) xxxxxx happy birthday Barrie

Mr West since when did u need an excuse either????:yes: Mike and I are hoping to be out for this ....................finally (subject to no further injuries to myself!!:thumbsup:)

C u soon

Sue/Doris

- the 27th august is cancelled and replaced with sept 4th ( saturday) sorry Barrie

Source Advert